Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177710 times)
Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »

I had some delivery address issues, so it was stuck at customs, and had to wait 4 extra days... No idea what went wrong. Did you specify the package value when you placed your order ? I forgot to do that the last time, so the guys at customs didnt know how much the package is worth, and i had to send them the copy of my order (basicly the thing you get from paypal that your item was payed for) probably so they could calculate the tax. If you see the item is at your countries customs office (package tracking from UPS) for a day or two, i strongly recommend you give them a call! Look in your mail when u got the tracking number, and look for help phone for your country. The nice lady told me what the problem was, so we could clear all the paper work etc.

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

Tywann
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »

Yeah I specified to Deep and Ultra the package value I wanted to put on the package.
I'll give them a call in 2 days if it's still stucked Smiley

I am really excited !

Jedi Style :: Obsidian Consular Guardian Blue (ordered !) // Hasbro Force FX ObiWan ROTS 2010 Removable Blade
Sith Style :: Obsidian Raven Blazing Red (ordered !)

Vetinari
Knight Officer

« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »

Woo - Asajj Ventress arrived today - makes me appreciate my ultrasabers even more tbh.

It's cool but not v. well made... I can't screw the allen key on the pommel (and the sounds get annoying after a few minutes...)

My prophecy has been delayed yet again - UPS Northampton is rubbish, UPS Barking is pretty awesome... Odd how different depos vary so much!

War Glaive - Guardian Blue
Liberator - Fire Orange
Prophecy - Adegan Silver
Asajj Ventress Force FX

TheOaf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

Hrawr. Hrr. Etc.

« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »

Just ordered my Obsidian board and I can't WAIT for it to get here.
Since I'm on the far side of the country I got the 3 day express shipping.  But since UPS is closed on the weekends and Monday is the 4th, it'll be a few extra days (assuming it ships today or tomorrow).

I'm going to use it in my custom saber(s).  After I have it in my hands and can fiddle around with it a little bit, I'm going to try to make it as modular as possible so I can easily put it in other sabers on the fly.

My custom Jedi saber is mainly TCSS choke parts with a .75 or so inner diameter.  The only part with a regular ID is a 3" extension with 2" of usable space.  The Obsidian is supposed to be exactly 2" long so hopefully a little creative cram-fu will get it in there.

I have a Sith saber with tons of space but the more I use it... the more I like my Jedi.  Plus my Jedi green seems way brighter than the Sith red.

I was seriously debating either an Obsidian or a PC-U.  I chose Obsidian, and here's why:

That particular saber only has room for a single 3.6v Li-Ion.  The PC-U requires 7.4v.  There's only 2" of space (maybe an extra .25" if I stick in a trim ring) and the PC-U is too big.  I'm terrified of soldering directly to the board and, of course, with the PC-U there's a lot of that (and soldering voids the warranty).  I also want it to be as swappable / modular as possible and the Obsidian uses JST plugs, which just makes everything easier.  Plus I don't have a micro SD reader, the Obsidian interface seems loads easier to use and, even though the idea of making my own fonts was very tempting, I know nothing I can do will ever compare to Novastar's work.

I am excited.  I'm obnoxiously excited.

"Get in there!  Get in there you big furry oaf!"
"Sir, I must object.  The smell emanating from that crevasse is most disagreeable."

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »

Now officially waiting for a Consular with Obsidian in Violet Amethyst! Bought it for my friend as a belated graduation present (He is a VERY good, very OLD friend lol) to his specs, added LI-Ion rechargeables cause I thought it best, and talked him into Obsidian. Can't wait to get it and see the look on his face. I have a feeling he will never use his MR Maul staff again... XD

Plus, I wanna play around with that obsidian for myself. Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2011, 06:50:24 PM »

Now officially waiting for a Consular with Obsidian in Violet Amethyst! Bought it for my friend as a belated graduation present (He is a VERY good, very OLD friend lol) to his specs, added LI-Ion rechargeables cause I thought it best, and talked him into Obsidian. Can't wait to get it and see the look on his face. I have a feeling he will never use his MR Maul staff again... XD

Crap man, I wanna be your very good very old friend now!  haha no but seriously, that saber sounds excellent, I was just mentioning earlier that a Consular in VA would be sweet looking.  Good choice!

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »

Yeah, well, my buddy picked the color. I had bugged him to get an US for a long time cause his Mauls can't take the punishment and I'm tired of him using my SI. My Proph is down for refitting right now, so I figured perfect timing! He was gonna go for a Dark SI, but then the Consular came out and well... he always used Qui Gon back when we were on the plastics in the good old days, so it was only natural. The rest, as they say, is history. Smiley

I am not a color...

Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2011, 03:12:22 AM »

hoping to place an order tonight. Most likely gonna be a prophecy but idk what color yet......

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2011, 11:52:39 AM »

UPS says they are delivering my saber to me today!  I am excited because they originally said July 5!  Counting the seconds to delivery!

Tywann
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »

Yeah I specified to Deep and Ultra the package value I wanted to put on the package.
I'll give them a call in 2 days if it's still stucked Smiley

I am really excited !

In fact my 2 sabers are not in the customs services... THEY ARE IN Louisville, KY, United States !
Hahahaha !! Smiley
The message UPS gave me means that the informations were given to the French custom service in the airport.

I am supposed to receive them on the 5th of july Cheesy YES !

Jedi Style :: Obsidian Consular Guardian Blue (ordered !) // Hasbro Force FX ObiWan ROTS 2010 Removable Blade
Sith Style :: Obsidian Raven Blazing Red (ordered !)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »

I'm jealous. *goes back to playing with his Si*

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »

Hey, come on Buddy! This guy's only got a stock Maul Staff. An old one at that, with loose blades! You've got two US's and an Aeon Paperweight! Maybe if I had the money and you were on the short end of the saber, I'd have bought you something. And I WOULD get you them Power Ranger autographs, but my badge won't get me in for signings. XD

I am not a color...

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2011, 02:17:58 AM »

Hey, come on Buddy! This guy's only got a stock Maul Staff. An old one at that, with loose blades! You've got two US's and an Aeon Paperweight! Maybe if I had the money and you were on the short end of the saber, I'd have bought you something. And I WOULD get you them Power Ranger autographs, but my badge won't get me in for signings. XD

Awww, darn. I was hoping you could get them. Oh well, don't sweat it bud.

Yeah you're right, I do have two and a half US. lol. And I'll be ordering another in December(probably just a grab bag) so I can use my rewards points up before they expire! Grin

I hope your friend enjoys his saber.  Smiley

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2011, 02:47:31 AM »

Bane w/Pyrestone orange, Quick Disconnect, Obsidian, Li-Ion setup, UEHG; an extra MLS--Dark Violet; and finally a Dark Initiate LE--Guardian Blue for my son. Dang after typin that out I realize how big an order that is!  Tongue

It's here!!! And it is SWEET!!!! The Pyrestone Orange & Dark Violet fit the Bane perfectly!! The Obsidian board is AWESOME!!! I'll post a review probably tomorrow. There were a couple of things wrong with the order: the Bane was missing the covertec knob & my son's was supposed to be a Dark Initiate LE, but got a regular Dark Initiate. Not a big deal though...I can't talk my son into sending it back (he says it's fine!)  Cheesy  & I actually was gonna take the covertec off my Bane anyways. So once again no big deal.  Smiley

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2011, 03:56:35 AM »

My order made it today!!!!  It was supposed to be Jul 5th.   I got a single Darth Maul with upgraded blade in Fire Orange. It-is-cool, except for one thing, now I'm use to obsidian board sounds,  the Darth Maul sounds wimpy next to my obsidian US sabers.

Guess I'll have to see if US can upgrade the maul to obsidian.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: