Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177547 times)
D2theJ2theC
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1995 on: May 09, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »

Thanks Jonesy. Wow, you own a lot of sabers; which one is your favorite?

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #1996 on: May 09, 2013, 09:19:34 AM »

ta,ULTRASERS are an addiction,,i cant tell you which is my favourite as it will upset the rest of them,lol,no ,i love every one of them the same,the graflex ce is my most treasured as that was my first US saber,and then my shock le with glaive claw emitter,which is destined to become a staff,cheers

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=13742.0

ps you will love the raven ss,its sweet
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:28:51 AM by jonesy360 » Logged

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

No Points Pls Balance of the Je'daii

« Reply #1997 on: May 09, 2013, 11:54:56 AM »

Jonesy that staff is soo freakin badass, dude. Dayumnn.

"At the heart of any poor soul not at one with the Force, there is only void" -Unknown Je'daii 2,545 TYA (Tho Yor Arrival)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1998 on: May 09, 2013, 01:41:54 PM »

Just had a call from the FedEx offices at Stansted Airport. My order is due in tonight and should be delivered tomorrow Grin

Funny thing, though. They wanted to get confirmation on exactly what was in the package as the description apprently says 'Bellicose'. Maybe each box is labelled?

I'm glad I didn't order a Malice or an Overlord - they might have decided it was too suspicious to let in the country...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

« Reply #1999 on: May 09, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »

I actually think Bellicose is worse consdering it literally means "to incite wars". hahah

But yea Malice would mean your package is inflicts harm lol And Overlord would means your package is the Lord of Lords haha But I think if they saw Overlord theyd think it was a costume or something..You dont usually see a package stamped that it incites wars considering the war on terrorism lol Its really not funny, I dont know why I'm laughing

"At the heart of any poor soul not at one with the Force, there is only void" -Unknown Je'daii 2,545 TYA (Tho Yor Arrival)

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

« Reply #2000 on: May 09, 2013, 07:47:40 PM »

Oh my gosh guys. I'm about to flip my lid. I literally have been looking out my window waiting to see if someones going to arrive with my package. Just in case they wanted to pull the old knock twice and leave, I printed out a pre-signature and put it on my front door as directed. Not to mention, its an indirect signature, so a neighbor or ANYONE can sign. But not only did they not follow any of that, they didnt come at all! But they put it as Customer not available or business closed. They didnt leave a slip or anything on the door, because if they had actually been here, I would have seen then, they would have got my signature slip, or I would have personally signed it. Or the neighbors who are home would have! They literally just deiced to come another day for no reason (I'm guessing they forgot it at the station or were behind?) They literally received my request to pick up at the nearest facility 4 mins after it supposedly happened. Im so angry, after waiting impatiently forever this has put a super damper, and the worst part..I might not even be able to pick it up by closing time because my only ride just went out to dinner...Who knows if they will even drop it off at the facility I asked for, there are four that are close by. ugh. Im so frustrated. I feel like I should report this driver or something.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #2001 on: May 09, 2013, 08:20:25 PM »

Just had a call from the FedEx offices at Stansted Airport. My order is due in tonight and should be delivered tomorrow Grin

Funny thing, though. They wanted to get confirmation on exactly what was in the package as the description apprently says 'Bellicose'. Maybe each box is labelled?

I'm glad I didn't order a Malice or an Overlord - they might have decided it was too suspicious to let in the country...

Wow Monday came quickly this week! lol
Very excited to see your [GRAND PRIZE!!!!] saber soon! Also pics of your bellicose will be cool.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

D2theJ2theC
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2002 on: May 10, 2013, 12:49:14 AM »

ta,ULTRASERS are an addiction,,i cant tell you which is my favourite as it will upset the rest of them,lol,no ,i love every one of them the same,the graflex ce is my most treasured as that was my first US saber,and then my shock le with glaive claw emitter,which is destined to become a staff,cheers

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=13742.0

ps you will love the raven ss,its sweet

I was debating between the graflex and raven. I decided I wanted to see all the colors in person then get the color I liked best on the graflex later. I second the staff looks awesome.

D2theJ2theC
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2003 on: May 10, 2013, 12:50:55 AM »

That's pretty funny casey. Better safe than sorry I guess. Did they have any knid of reaction when you told them it was a lightsaber?

RedSuinit
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

The force is strong with this one. It's over 9000!

« Reply #2004 on: May 10, 2013, 04:51:50 AM »

My sons Initiate V3 arrives on Tuesday, and my Graflex CE arrives on Wednesday. I'm psyched!

Lucas

"You have failed your highness, I am a Jedi, like my Father before me."

"Basically I am the epitome of bad aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Father, PLEASE! SAVE ME!!!!!!!!"

*SMH*

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2005 on: May 10, 2013, 11:26:59 AM »

Drat.

My shipment is sitting in the FedEx facility and won't be sent out until Monday.

Unless I can convince my sister to go pick them up tonight, I have a long weekend ahead of me - it's too far for me to go, especially as they close at 6pm.

Ho hum...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

« Reply #2006 on: May 10, 2013, 12:33:53 PM »

Drat.

My shipment is sitting in the FedEx facility and won't be sent out until Monday.

Unless I can convince my sister to go pick them up tonight, I have a long weekend ahead of me - it's too far for me to go, especially as they close at 6pm.

Ho hum...

See man? I never had problems with UPS like this haha I have to go pick it up at a local facility today sometime whenever this driver decides to drop it off because there was no way I was letting him lie on me again.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2007 on: May 10, 2013, 02:42:15 PM »

I can't really blame FedEx for delivering when they say they will, rather than when I hope they will Cheesy It's my own daft fault for getting my hopes up, really. For my next order, I think I'll check the tracker no more than once a day - smartphones don't always make things easier.

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

« Reply #2008 on: May 10, 2013, 05:28:01 PM »

I can def. blame fedex if you read the problems I myself had though.

But its all good, I just picked up my saber and I cant stop using it. It's so beautiful. Review coming later tonight.

One thing I wanted to mention right away though, I dont know if it's new..or by accident..or what! But as someone who couldnt get sound so they could get an illuminated switch (probably couldnt have afforded just the switch either) My standard switch is Red in the middle circle! It looks sooo good with my Red Blade, that small little difference makes me so happy. I dont know why or who did it, or If I'm just behind on this..but I know the pictures and most of the videos I seen either have it silver or black. I didnt put anything in the comment box either? It's just one of those happy surprised additions for me even if its supposed to happen. It doesnt have a single blemish (I know some people had that problem), The wiring looks PERFECT from what I can see (def. putting THAT on youtube for the haters). I've never swung  a ultrasabers, and the weight is just insanely perfect not too heavy not too light. The balance point is quite literally where the hilt meets the blade! Does anyone know why I got this red switch? is that supposed to happen?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 05:45:48 PM by DarthJimmer » Logged

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2009 on: May 10, 2013, 06:43:22 PM »

Looking at the RGB Shock someone posted recently, that had the the different colour switches coloured accordingly. Maybe something they've introduced recently without publicising it?

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: