Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177686 times)
Adak Cyrnoc
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 85

May the force be with you.

« Reply #2205 on: July 28, 2013, 02:12:52 AM »

WOOOHOOOO, My 3 RGB's came yesterday. sorry I havent had time to post pics.
I'll post them soon in the gallery.

In a recent post I said I wanted to give my Free Initiate to my friends son. I can picture
him being a Jedi, so I hope the free Initiate is the Initiate LE v2 with a blue blade. Well
the saber gods must have seen that post because I got the Initiate LE v2 with a green
blade. Its not blue but its Jedi all the way.

The force is strong with this one...
It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it

current weapon stash; wont fit in this little box. 29 and growing

Khaalis
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #2206 on: August 02, 2013, 12:00:00 PM »

Finally...  Grin
8/02/2013  -  Friday  -  7:31 am  -  On FedEx vehicle for delivery

My sabers should arrive this afternoon!

Let the fun begin. Lots of pics will follow next week as I have time. On a side note, what color is a better backdrop for color captures on the blades - white, black or say natural wood?

My Sabers (All customized & Obsidian): Emerald Archon v2.1 (DVA),  Emerald Dark Menace (SY), Emerald Shock LE (BR)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2207 on: August 02, 2013, 02:10:51 PM »

Finally...  Grin
My sabers should arrive this afternoon!

Let the fun begin. Lots of pics will follow next week as I have time. On a side note, what color is a better backdrop for color captures on the blades - white, black or say natural wood?

Got my ship out notice yesterday on my Archon and VA grab bag saber.  Today it looks like it's going out of the San Jose facility and I should be getting it Tuesday!

I couldn't say whether white or black would be better because I've never done pictures or videos of my own because these are my first sabers, but I am thinking wood may not be good because depending on the polish, it can have reflective properties that may come back at the camera.  From the videos I've seen, white I think tends to take the color and carry it along the background and become that color.  Black tends to absorb the color and make the blade stand out in my opinion.  Again, this is all just what I have observed.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2208 on: August 02, 2013, 02:50:08 PM »

Got my ship out notice yesterday on my Archon and VA grab bag saber.  Today it looks like it's going out of the San Jose facility and I should be getting it Tuesday!

My Archon just shipped yesterday too.  Estimated delivery is Wednesday.   Smiley

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2209 on: August 03, 2013, 05:21:56 AM »

Mine still hasn't shipped yet, kind of surprised, my first two went out within 24 hours of being ordered, so either they are really backed up with orders or they are having to get in some 32" blades I requested.

Just ordered a Scorpion too, so now I have two orders coming.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 06:11:42 AM by Prowl 1701 » Logged

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2210 on: August 03, 2013, 01:17:45 PM »

My Bellicose will be here Wednesday! VA w/ silver FoC and blue a/v switch.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2211 on: August 05, 2013, 07:16:28 AM »

My Bellicose will be here Wednesday! VA w/ silver FoC and blue a/v switch.

Hope you like it, I got a Bellicose in the last raffle and it is excellent!  I have an AB blade with AS FoC on it.

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 17

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #2212 on: August 05, 2013, 01:58:22 PM »

Mine still hasn't shipped yet, kind of surprised, my first two went out within 24 hours of being ordered, so either they are really backed up with orders or they are having to get in some 32" blades I requested.

Figures, mine hasn't shipped yet either.....Maybe they're holding off on all shipments till the raffle drawing, so they can package together?

Overlord-GB w/Sound GB illum AV
Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Scorpion-AS w/Sound AS illum AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Belicose-FO w/Sound-FOC BR
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Raffle Prize)

Dark Initiate LE v3-GB-grabbag

Monarch-CG w/Sound illum CG AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Ordered)
Light side points

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2213 on: August 05, 2013, 02:08:33 PM »

Well, my order on Wednesday included a grab bag with a 32" blade and I got the shipping notice Thursday.  So either they're backed up or out of something, or your order had something more complex in it that took more time.

Figures, mine hasn't shipped yet either.....Maybe they're holding off on all shipments till the raffle drawing, so they can package together?

They might do that if you ordered it on Friday or over the weekend, but if you ordered before that I would imagine it should have already at least been processed for shipping.  I would imagine there should be a lot of shipping updates today.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #2214 on: August 05, 2013, 02:22:17 PM »

They might do that if you ordered it on Friday or over the weekend, but if you ordered before that I would imagine it should have already at least been processed for shipping.  I would imagine there should be a lot of shipping updates today.

*Shrugs*...I ordered on Thursday morning.....But it's cool, I'm not gonna sweat it. I played with the other sabers this weekend and it made me realize how much I'm looking forward to getting the Monarch! Smiley

Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Light side points

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2215 on: August 05, 2013, 05:29:47 PM »

This is what I figured as well.  Either that or it's because I asked for 32" blades and they had to get/make some more.  Looks like I have three sabers on the way, the two a bought and my second prize saber!

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #2216 on: August 05, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »

This is what I figured as well.  Either that or it's because I asked for 32" blades and they had to get/make some more.  Looks like I have three sabers on the way, the two a bought and my second prize saber!

Congrats buddy........I wonder who has spent the most in a month's time. I spent somewhere around $900. Whoa, that's a tough acknowledgement right there, considering my mortgage payment is that much. LOL

Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Light side points

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #2217 on: August 05, 2013, 05:40:06 PM »

Had not thought of that, but it would make sense.

So after finding this site just over a week ago I'm currently waiting for a Guardian in GB with VA FoC, a Archon in CG with AS FoC and a mystery saber thanks to the raffle Cheesy

Now need to let my poor wallet rest up a little before I buy any more Wink

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #2218 on: August 05, 2013, 05:41:02 PM »

Had not thought of that, but it would make sense.

So after finding this site just over a week ago I'm currently waiting for a Guardian in GB with VA FoC, a Archon in CG with AS FoC and a mystery saber thanks to the raffle Cheesy

Now need to let my poor wallet rest up a little before I buy any more Wink

Congrats man...with this raffle win for me, I'll be up to 6. So I'm probably good for awhile now. LOL

Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Light side points

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2219 on: August 05, 2013, 05:45:22 PM »

Congrats buddy........I wonder who has spent the most in a month's time. I spent somewhere around $900. Whoa, that's a tough acknowledgement right there, considering my mortgage payment is that much. LOL

Congrats man, good to see your name on that winning list again!  I think I've spent like around a $1000 or 1100, I haven't done the math.  My poor wallet's recovering.  I drive a 2012 mustang as well, so that car note puts a dent in it too.

@Azean, glad you won as well!  Welcome to your newest addiction.  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: