Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171103 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2490 on: December 22, 2013, 09:06:02 AM »

Sigh...I was trying hard to fight the urge to take advantage of these awesome sales, but the only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Tongue

I love my Prophecy in BH so much, as some of you know from my review of it.  I knew I wanted another one or a Dark Prophecy next.  I missed out on the awesome deal on the dark one so I went with the awesome DotD on the Prophecy, this time in GB. I love the Prophecy hilt.

Prophecy v3 with Sound
[Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Option:Mid Grade]
[Pommel:Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom)]
[Sound:Yes, Obisidian USB Sound w/ Blue Illuminated Switch!]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]

I also got three grab bag sabers, two with Mid Grade blades and one with an Ultra Edge blade.  One of them will be a late Christmas present for a friend, he likes my sabers but can't really afford one,  so I thought this would be a nice gift and was one of the factors that ultimately pushed me to take advantage of the deals going on right now.  I requested that one grab bag saber be sent separate from the others so he can have the honor of unboxing his first saber himself. I also managed to just squeak by and have a high enough totol at $400.48 to get the free saber as well!  

I'm excited! Tongue

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2491 on: December 23, 2013, 07:48:11 PM »

Awesome, well done Prowl! I think you've surpassed my collection now with some ease. Giving away a 'sabre, though? Huh

Nah, seriously, well done for spreading the word!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2492 on: December 25, 2013, 11:03:36 PM »

Awesome, well done Prowl! I think you've surpassed my collection now with some ease. Giving away a 'sabre, though? Huh

Nah, seriously, well done for spreading the word!

Yeah, I'm addicted and I know it.  I currently have the Monarch on ebay.  I normally work two jobs but left one of them recently so I put the saber up for some extra money to support my saber habit since my main job is mainly for paying bills and such.  I plan to get another part time job soon for some play money but til then I'm hoping the Monarch will sell so I can put that money towards future saber purchases. 

jeff the killer440
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 7

red jedi knight

« Reply #2493 on: December 25, 2013, 11:06:37 PM »

how much you sellin for?

(dark points)
planned sabers:
"the creepy pasta nightmare" - consular (w/o shroud) connected to a yari pike (silver) by a vented flush coupler (silver) with a guardian pommel on the yari - BR color
"501st" - initiate v2 with white and blue paint - GB color

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2494 on: December 25, 2013, 11:58:55 PM »

His link is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Sabers-Monarch-lightsaber-nickel-plated-with-Artic-Blue-blade-/131075683242?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e84b833aa

Nickel plated. Nice.

Light side points please

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2495 on: December 26, 2013, 02:04:27 AM »

Yeah, I'm addicted and I know it.  I currently have the Monarch on ebay.  I normally work two jobs but left one of them recently so I put the saber up for some extra money to support my saber habit since my main job is mainly for paying bills and such.  I plan to get another part time job soon for some play money but til then I'm hoping the Monarch will sell so I can put that money towards future saber purchases.  
Well I guess you can eliminate one your sabers you want now that you just ordered it
 Cheesy congratulations and welcome to feeding the addiction!  I know I'm hooked, your manticore review was the reason I bought mine in emerald, this way I could keep the blue side happy while indulging in the sith side and still be able to have BH with DVA.
Matter of fact have another point for that.

Lightside points if any are given

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2496 on: December 26, 2013, 10:55:12 PM »

Ah, Prowl, if only you shipped to the UK... Wink

Good luck with the sale, though. Keeping your habit fed is important  Cheesy Maybe the Graflex next?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 29

Light Side, Dark Side, you decide my fate.

« Reply #2497 on: December 26, 2013, 11:04:46 PM »

Just pulled the trigger on a custom build order:
Consular pommel and emitter
Dark Shock body
Li-Ion batteries, holder and BuckPuck
Guarded latching switch
Two 32" midgrade blades
And two MLS units, CG for the custom, BR for my beloved Bellicose. I realize now that these are Christmas colors Grin
Just shipped! If it gets here before the new year, I'll totally wield it for the countdown.

May the Force be with you, unless you plan to use it against me.
Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Phantasm Initiate V2 LE SY/SY
Bellicose SRD or DVA
Custom CG saber, "Clementine", Consular emitter/pommel, Dark Shock Body

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2498 on: December 26, 2013, 11:26:39 PM »

Thanks, Brain! Smiley

Well I guess you can eliminate one your sabers you want now that you just ordered it
 Cheesy congratulations and welcome to feeding the addiction!  I know I'm hooked, your manticore review was the reason I bought mine in emerald, this way I could keep the blue side happy while indulging in the sith side and still be able to have BH with DVA.
Matter of fact have another point for that.

I'm waiting for my new order to arriv ebefore I update the sig as I want to find out what my grab bag sabers are.  Can't wait to see which one my friend gets too.  I'm happy to know that you found my Manticore review so helpful, compliments like that are part of the reason i keep making them, just got my DSI in SRD up in the review section the other day. Wink

Ah, Prowl, if only you shipped to the UK... Wink

Good luck with the sale, though. Keeping your habit fed is important  Cheesy Maybe the Graflex next?

James if you are interested in it, send me a PM and I'll see what we can work out, I have a lot of trust and respect for you.

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2499 on: December 27, 2013, 06:03:01 AM »

Just shipped! If it gets here before the new year, I'll totally wield it for the countdown.
I just checked the shipping date: 01/02/14... Darn, I wanted to build my saber and have it for the New Year, but oh well.

Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Bellicose SRD or DVA

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2500 on: December 27, 2013, 06:12:48 AM »

You might get lucky. My expected delivery date was by 6pm on the 27th (local time). It was actually just before 11am on the 24th.

Light side points please

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2501 on: December 27, 2013, 06:35:38 AM »

I'm glad US moved to Texas, I live in Mississippi and it only takes about two days for sabers to get here now.  My whopping five sabers (one is for my friend) shipped in two packages today and are estimated to arrive Saturday! Smiley

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2502 on: December 27, 2013, 06:52:46 AM »

You might get lucky. My expected delivery date was by 6pm on the 27th (local time). It was actually just before 11am on the 24th.

I hope it'll be like my last order. That came three days early! Even if it does arrive early, I'd have to work fast to get it built before the clock strikes twelve.

Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Bellicose SRD or DVA

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2503 on: December 27, 2013, 07:03:49 AM »

I hope it'll be like my last order. That came three days early! Even if it does arrive early, I'd have to work fast to get it built before the clock strikes twelve.

Best of luck in it getting there as quick as possible!  Grin

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2504 on: December 27, 2013, 07:11:44 AM »

Best of luck in it getting there as quick as possible!  Grin
Thanks, bud! I got my tools ready, so I can get to work as soon as it arrives. And the great thing is, it's okay if it's after the New Year. I still get to build an amazing saber. Maybe the first crowning achievement of the year!

Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Bellicose SRD or DVA

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: