Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171230 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2685 on: February 08, 2014, 09:02:19 PM »

Not more than one or two weeks ^^ They're damn fast in shipping.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #2686 on: February 10, 2014, 05:40:06 AM »

Ordered a Dark Liberator in Bane's Heart for the lady... yes, Jammo threw down for a lightsaber for Valentine's Day.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2687 on: February 10, 2014, 05:50:14 AM »

Ordered a Dark Liberator in Bane's Heart for the lady... yes, Jammo threw down for a lightsaber for Valentine's Day.

I think BH will look might fine of a Dark Libby.  Hope she likes it.

revan1989
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2688 on: February 12, 2014, 12:12:00 PM »

Bought a Bellicose in AB. So glad it's back in stock. Been wanting that one for a while.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2689 on: February 12, 2014, 01:03:25 PM »

Great choice, revan! The Bellicose looks great in that colour Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2690 on: February 12, 2014, 01:12:44 PM »

Bought a Bellicose in AB. So glad it's back in stock. Been wanting that one for a while.
[/quote]
tell me you put in the code

Lightside points if any are given

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2691 on: February 12, 2014, 01:14:52 PM »

AH! The Raven is back. So tempting... Savings as well... Ah.... Goddamn US, being so awesome.  Angry

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2692 on: February 12, 2014, 10:51:30 PM »

It does look fantastic in AB! I have a Bellicose in AB and love it!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g2C5ZiyPcY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g2C5ZiyPcY</a>

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #2693 on: February 13, 2014, 01:35:08 AM »

It is here... pics soonish. Gotta give it to her first.

DustinD18
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2694 on: February 13, 2014, 06:14:30 AM »

Hey all. Not new to the forums, just don't ever post anything (hopefully that changes). Anyways I finally pulled the trigger on my first ever saber with sound! (Currently I own a DSI in FO with a dark archon pommel and a Consular in CG) The saber i ordered is an arbiter and it is in DVA with an orange AV switch and of course obsidian sound! As soon as I saw it as deal of the day and with the extra 15% off I had to get it! Now to just wait and hope I don't go crazy with anticipation  Grin... Oh and make sure my girlfriend doesn't find out I've fed my addiction even more   Tongue

My Sabers:
-Grab Bag Dark Standard Issue in Fire Orange w/ archon pommel
-Consular (stunt) in Cosular Green
-Arbiter w/ sound in Dark Violet Amethyst and Orange AV switch... Now a custom crossguard saber with spike pommels on the sides.
-Custom MHS  stunt saber in violet amethyst
-Custom MHS saber with sound in CG and BR

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2695 on: February 13, 2014, 07:57:22 AM »

Not saber related but I'm waiting on my first real Jedi costume to get in. Hope this counts as something. Tongue Pics to come when the costume comes in.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ComfySauce
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #2696 on: February 13, 2014, 01:09:47 PM »

Sabers cleared customs yesterday morning! Hopefully they'll be in today or tomorrow.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2697 on: February 14, 2014, 07:22:27 AM »

Sabers cleared customs yesterday morning! Hopefully they'll be in today or tomorrow.
looking forward to seeing some pics of those sabers! Grin

Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #2698 on: February 15, 2014, 01:40:28 AM »

Mine was supposed to have been delivered already, but of course with all the snow that has not been possible.

So I contacted Fedex, and they assured me that I could pick it up this afternoon... if I could get there, that is.

I cannot express in words how excited I was. All I needed to do was find a way to get my car down the long driveway and eventually to the remote country road that I live on... and then hope that enough of the snow on the road had melted so that I could get to the highway. After well over an hour of shoveling and very careful driving, I finally made it to the highway. Free at last...

Now, because the Fedex center is about an hour from my location (not counting the time it took to get through all the snow), I made absolutely sure that I could indeed pick it up, and the Fedex guy guaranteed it, saying that he had placed a hold on the package, and that it would definitely be there waiting for me when I arrived.

So I drove all afternoon through traffic, nearly getting killed by a lunatic in a pickup truck who ran a red light (the drivers here in North Carolina are about as smart as your average potato... quite the culture shock when I moved down here), and when I finally got to the Fedex center... guess what?

They said that they could not give me the package. It was there, but no one had placed a hold on it, and while I was driving there it was apparently loaded onto a truck with no possibility of it being retrieved. An attempt at delivery will supposedly be made tomorrow, but I most likely will not be here to sign for it, and with all the snow there is no possible way that the driver will even attempt to get up my steep driveway anyway. Wonderful. Could my luck get any worse at this point? My saber travels a few thousand miles across the country, I get within 100 feet of the damn thing, but I can't get my hands on it thanks to freak weather and a bumbling corporate bureaucracy.

I made the long drive home totally furious, having wasted my time and effort for absolutely nothing. Needless to say, I am having some VERY strong Dark Side feelings right about now. UltraSabers did a great job of getting my order completed quickly, but thanks to the incompetent bean counters at Fedex it could be a while before I actually see the saber.  Angry

Darth Iratus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #2699 on: February 15, 2014, 03:54:45 AM »

Don't know what it is but the girlfriend got me something from US for Vday! The snow has held up FedEx so it's pushed back until Tuesday. Can't wait!

Aeon V3 in BR
Dark Standard Issue staff in VA & GB
Aeon V2 LE in SRD (girlfriends)
Liberator in AB (girlfriends)
I like dark force points but money is better

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: