Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177898 times)
shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #285 on: August 23, 2011, 12:20:46 AM »

Boo Yea Got my Blazing Red and Arctic Blue LED(s) for my Consular Saber =D

Now currently waiting for Bellicose, with rechargable batteries, a black blade holder, Long groove pommel, Bronze button color, and RGB LED. Just placed the order in this morning =0).

Can't wait to get it. =D 

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

GreyGuardian
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #286 on: August 23, 2011, 06:03:06 AM »

Shock and Prophecy should be here Thursday. Absolutely cannot wait. Now all I have to do is get hold of a  PC (I use a Mac) so I can play around with the obsidian setting and fonts.

[l]_I_I_I_ll o l [lll]
Shock: GB, Obsidian, blue AV, Li-Ion
[=o=]_[ o ]_[_/
Prophecy: AS
[]llllllll  o  lllllllll [_][(
Bane: CG, Obsidian, green AV, Li-Ion, Quick disconnects

Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of

Darth Raze
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Dark side points please!..... Uh I mean NOW!

« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:53 AM »

I Just got my tracking info for my repaired Bellicose! It should be back in my hands Friday Sept 2nd!  I'll finally be able to try it with the covertec clip I have.  I also have this belt:

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/smokespoon72/blacka1.JPG

And I have a full sith costume ordered from ebay.  I won't have that till later next month cause it's tailor made to my measurements.  I'll post pics when I have it all together tho!

Dark Vagabond (Red Blade) SOLD
Phantom Staff (Green Blades) SOLD
Silver Initiate (Blue Blade [fiance's])
MR Construction Set (moded with mid grade blade) FOR SALE
Bellicose (Red Blade Obsidian sound [in mail])

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2011, 12:08:28 PM »

I Just got my tracking info for my repaired Bellicose! It should be back in my hands Friday Sept 2nd!  I'll finally be able to try it with the covertec clip I have.  I also have this belt:

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/smokespoon72/blacka1.JPG

And I have a full sith costume ordered from ebay.  I won't have that till later next month cause it's tailor made to my measurements.  I'll post pics when I have it all together tho!

Nice man, did you get that belt on ebay?  I was looking at one just like it for my Jedi garb, let me know how it is.

Lord Vermentis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

An Ancient One, One of Four.

« Reply #289 on: August 27, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »

So, I found US about a week ago. I haven't bought a new saber since I was like 13 (I'm now 19 almost 20), and that was one of the old-school plastic, light-up, sound making extendo lightsabers. I think it was a Dooku model but I can't really remember. I ordered my first UltraSaber Thursday. It's a Phantom V2 LE in blazing red. I am so FREAKING stoked!!!  Grin

I want to thank all of you guys on the forum for convincing me that this was a good idea just off of your posts and enthusiasm. And I want to especially thank Ultra and the crew for their awesome sabers. Cant wait for mine to come in.  Smiley

I have an existence in the Dark Side. To deny that would be to deny my nature. I will work in the darkness to serve the light, this is my true existence.

Phantom V2 LE Blazing Red - The Brothers Sheol and Abaddon, Death and Destruction

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2011, 06:48:03 PM »

Oh man I bet that pyrestone raven is gonna look friggin sweet...

Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting my Fire Orange Liberator battle staff!  My friend got a standard issue battle staff and I've wanted a saber staff ever since.  Best part is, my friend has a shore house we're using this summer, and we've been planning to duel on the beach at night.  This staff will be AMAZING for that purpose!

The only single saber I use is my Fire Orange Liberator. I love it!

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Gabriel_Summers
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #291 on: August 27, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »

So, I found US about a week ago. I haven't bought a new saber since I was like 13 (I'm now 19 almost 20), and that was one of the old-school plastic, light-up, sound making extendo lightsabers. I think it was a Dooku model but I can't really remember. I ordered my first UltraSaber Thursday. It's a Phantom V2 LE in blazing red. I am so FREAKING stoked!!!  Grin

I want to thank all of you guys on the forum for convincing me that this was a good idea just off of your posts and enthusiasm. And I want to especially thank Ultra and the crew for their awesome sabers. Cant wait for mine to come in.  Smiley

Alright man! I'm stoked and happy for you! Enjoy that saber and I can't wait to see pictures of it as well.

Raven (Normal Claws, SS Pommel, Guardian Blue, UltraEdge Heavy Grade Blade)
Dark War Glaive, Guardian Blue (no sound, UltraEdge blade)

Would love light side points if i deserve them.

Lord Vermentis
Knight Apprentice

An Ancient One, One of Four.

« Reply #292 on: August 28, 2011, 05:07:19 AM »

Thanks bro! I'll deff post a review when I get it.  Smiley

I have an existence in the Dark Side. To deny that would be to deny my nature. I will work in the darkness to serve the light, this is my true existence.

Phantom V2 LE Blazing Red - The Brothers Sheol and Abaddon, Death and Destruction

darthnewb
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #293 on: August 29, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »

Still waiting for my Dark Liberator Battle Staff- Blazing Red. Ordered it on 7/15/11, been waiting six weeks. Nothing special or custom about it, but still taking forever. Anyone else having a long wait? Don't want to be alone.

Arsenal:
Consular body with Dark War Glaive pommel and emitter/silver claws- Guardian Blue
Dark Liberator Battle Staff- Blazing Red
Archon v2 w/ vented neck- Consular Green

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #294 on: August 29, 2011, 01:36:20 AM »

Still waiting for my Dark Liberator Battle Staff- Blazing Red. Ordered it on 7/15/11, been waiting six weeks. Nothing special or custom about it, but still taking forever. Anyone else having a long wait? Don't want to be alone.

I waited a while for mine, I didn't stress but my friend was freaking out about when it would get here.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »

Did you contact them at [email protected]?  That would be my recommendation.

Ghost
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #296 on: August 30, 2011, 05:19:05 PM »

Liberator in VA for my girlfriend and a GB/GB Phantasm staff for my Sith self.

Through Victory my chains are broken...

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #297 on: August 30, 2011, 06:39:30 PM »

Nice sabers!!!!!

dark side points please

Darth Ravin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #298 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »

My wife informed me that for my birthday today I could finally order my lightsaber! So I just finished placing an order for a Dark Catalyst in Pyrestone Orange. I can't wait until it gets here, I'm so excited!

LLTravis
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #299 on: September 02, 2011, 03:17:54 AM »

My wife just bought me my Christmas present for this year.

Consular Green Bellicose with bronze button, long groove, silver blade holder, obsidian, lith ion, and green av switch.

This will be my first US...I'm pretty excited, but a little frightened. Semi-worried about how it's going to look. I've never seen an LED saber in person. If it looks good I'll be converting her 2005 MR Anakin.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: