Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177997 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2850 on: March 21, 2014, 02:20:53 AM »

The Shock LE is a fantastic saber!  I have one in FO and it is one of my most comfortable hilts, so much so that I want a regular Shock soon.

Soooo Prowl, you and I have a Shock LE, you and I want a standard Shock.  However with the release of the Chosen One, what would you choose now?  You must choose......wisely.  If I think about it too long I get myself into trouble and then I'm not sure.  But if I had to pick in 5 seconds I think it would be the Chosen One cause I am a SUCKER for classic lightsabers. 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Ceb Yil
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #2851 on: March 21, 2014, 03:41:11 AM »

My Chosen One sits about 25 miles away as of tonight.  This just may impact my sleep.  Hey FedEx, why don't I save you the trouble and take it from here?!  Please?   

Your generous donations of light side points are used to fund the Force - Sensitive Youth Academy, a non - profit group home for troubled Jedi younglings serving the greater Outer Rim region since 2 ABY.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2852 on: March 21, 2014, 04:49:50 AM »

My Chosen One sits about 25 miles away as of tonight.  This just may impact my sleep.  Hey FedEx, why don't I save you the trouble and take it from here?!  Please?   
I know what your pain is like but I don't feel it:). My sabers arrived today:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2853 on: March 21, 2014, 06:18:38 AM »

Thought I posted pictures of my sabers but here's the link to where they are.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18931.0

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2854 on: March 21, 2014, 04:00:33 PM »

Josh, that's a nice collection.  :-)  What is the bottom picture of?  It looks like an Initiate V3 or Aeon V3 with a coupler and emitter on the pommel end supporting a second blade?  Is that a custom config?

Oy...  Package is at the FedEx hub in Memphis.  No doubt travelling to Huntsville today for delivery Monday.  On the way...  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Ceb Yil
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #2855 on: March 21, 2014, 04:59:08 PM »

Yahoo!  FedEx dropped off the new goodies this morning.  Now to make it through the rest of the work day...

Your generous donations of light side points are used to fund the Force - Sensitive Youth Academy, a non - profit group home for troubled Jedi younglings serving the greater Outer Rim region since 2 ABY.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2856 on: March 21, 2014, 05:30:59 PM »

Josh, that's a nice collection.  :-)  What is the bottom picture of?  It looks like an Initiate V3 or Aeon V3 with a coupler and emitter on the pommel end supporting a second blade?  Is that a custom config?

Oy...  Package is at the FedEx hub in Memphis.  No doubt travelling to Huntsville today for delivery Monday.  On the way...  :-)
The bottom picture is an initiate v3 with the Archon neck and emitter as the pommel:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2857 on: March 21, 2014, 05:44:34 PM »

Nice!   Do you use it as a staff?

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2858 on: March 21, 2014, 06:07:21 PM »

Haven't had time because I have as many family members, living at home, as I do sabers:). Might though right now:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2859 on: March 21, 2014, 09:32:14 PM »

Excellent.  :-)
Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with mine yet.  To be honest, I mainly purchased it as a fulfillment of a long-time wish plus it will be a lot more fun to practice with than a plain old bo staff or wooden katana.  Smiley

Also will look awesome on the wall in the 'man cave'...

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2860 on: March 21, 2014, 10:47:14 PM »

Know what you mean. Need more room to wield a saberstaff. Maybe here in the next couple of days I can take the Inition to a place where I have room and get the feel for it and other saberstaffs:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2861 on: March 22, 2014, 01:07:31 AM »

Soooo Prowl, you and I have a Shock LE, you and I want a standard Shock.  However with the release of the Chosen One, what would you choose now?  You must choose......wisely.  If I think about it too long I get myself into trouble and then I'm not sure.  But if I had to pick in 5 seconds I think it would be the Chosen One cause I am a SUCKER for classic lightsabers. 

Definitely the Chosen One (in BR of course).  It will go well with my Graflex SE in AB.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2862 on: March 22, 2014, 03:06:42 AM »

Definitely the Chosen One (in BR of course).  It will go well with my Graflex SE in AB.

Same!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Yetso
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #2863 on: March 22, 2014, 04:03:47 PM »

The wait for my first saber got a little annoying on Wednesday. As I was getting on the road to head back to my parents place for a few days, I get the email saying that my Dominix v3 LE is at the shopping hub in Vegas... It's right there... Yet I'm 500 mills away... Gah!!! *shakes fist* Angry

Current Sabers:
Dominix v3 SRD
Dark Initiate SRD Main Gauche

Wish List:
Spear: Dark Warglaive SY [Sound]
Staff: Overlord w/ Manticore Emitter DVA (x2) [Sound]
Dual Wield: Manticore w/ 3rd party emitter BR (x2) [Sound]
Bellicose AS [Sound]

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2864 on: March 23, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »

Control, Yetso, control!  You must learn control!  Do not let your emotions run away.
Relax, breathe, and track ... then enjoy when it arrives.  :-)

*sings*
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll have mine tomorrow.  Its only a day away! 
Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: