Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171291 times)
richmbailey
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 282

« Reply #3105 on: June 17, 2014, 02:26:57 PM »

Dark Monarch w/ Obsidian Sound in Adegan Silver. Smiley

Chosen One SE (BR) Obsidian v3 Sound
Dark Monarch - Ancient Mods with 3rd party sound
Bellicose (FO) Obsidian Sound
Graflex (GB) 3rd party sound
Flamberge (BR) Stunt
Dark Shock Hybrid (BR FoC FO) 3rd party sound
Consular (CG) Obsidian Sound

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3106 on: June 17, 2014, 04:00:52 PM »

I actually had to go look for this thread anyway,
Ordered a tip, an initiate blade, a grab bag saber, and a grab bag blade.
The tip is to repair a blade, the tip disappeared and then it snowed. The initiate blade is for cosplaying as Luke Skywalker at Cub Scout day camp. And since I was ordering I heard a saber calling my name but I didn't know which one:).
Also it took them 6 hours and 3 minutes to prep and ship this, but who keeps track:).
It's on the fedex truck for delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

k0brakai
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Que la force soit avec vous

« Reply #3107 on: June 17, 2014, 04:19:59 PM »

Just ordered some parts for my Archon : a malice pommel (Black / silver) and a Black Crystal chamber !

My sabers :
- Archon 2.1, sound + Emerald 4CH
- Azure Reaper, sound + Emerald 2CH
- Manticore, sound + Violet Amethyst.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3108 on: June 17, 2014, 05:26:36 PM »

It is here!

Opened the box, and out popped....

An Aeon V2 LE, GB blade.  The covertec wheel is gold to match the highlights.
Pictures will be coming soon.  This will be perfect for my daughter, she loves the blue color, and the LE hilt is a different style and coloring from her sister's Initiate V3. 

Very nice.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #3109 on: June 17, 2014, 05:30:07 PM »

It is here!

Pictures will be coming soon.  This will be perfect for my daughter, she loves the blue color, and the LE hilt is a different style and coloring from her sister's Initiate V3. 

That's great! So glad it worked out for you. It was a nice touch for them to add the gold covertec wheel to it rather than a plain silver one. Congrats!

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #3110 on: June 17, 2014, 10:47:01 PM »

It is here!

It got here at 1:00 while I was at work.

Opening it and I got an Aeon v2 in CG. It is thinner but feels really nice:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #3111 on: June 18, 2014, 01:39:30 AM »

Well just found out Ultrasabers is gone again now returning on 6-26. So I guess i'm not getting the saber I ordered on 6-11 anytime soon.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3112 on: June 18, 2014, 02:39:42 PM »

Honbura, I feel your pain.  I had to wait for a longer-than-normal time for my first order due to it coming in the middle of an offer.  Even a couple of weeks seems like forever.  :-)

JediJosh, nice!  Sounds like about the same as what I recieved, just a different color.  I was surprised at how it felt, to be honest.  With the standard blade I ordered with it (32") it has the best balance of any of my sabers to date.  Very quick and clean.  An elegant weapon... 

:-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #3113 on: June 18, 2014, 04:23:53 PM »

Yeah, the saber was actually an excuse:). All I really needed was a new tip and a shorter blade for costuming:). I'm quite happy with it:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

jaredb71
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3114 on: June 28, 2014, 04:11:06 AM »

Just ordered my first saber. After much thought and  reading through the forums I decided to let chance decide and went grab bag as I was planning to start stunt anyway and would be happy with any of them. I did select GB with UEHG blade (planning on impending family saber duels and cousins who tend to be a bit rough). Worst case scenario I end up with an awesome saber that will be handed off to my daughter as soon as she can hold it properly (She is six months old now). So yeah, very excited and curious to see what luck brings me. Glad to be the newest member of such a great community  Smiley

The Family Weapons
Standard Battle in GB
? Grab bag in BR
Dominix LE v4 in AB (for the missus')
Initiate v4 in CG (for my padawan)

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3115 on: June 28, 2014, 04:53:55 AM »

I ordered a couple of grab sabers as gifts a few days ago.  I just hope they ship in time to get here by next Sunday.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #3116 on: June 28, 2014, 05:26:39 AM »

I ordered a couple of grab sabers as gifts a few days ago.  I just hope they ship in time to get here by next Sunday.
Ultra is little behind on their orders due to them going to shows. I ordered my saber on 6/11 and it just shipped today. Just to give you an idea. i'm do to receive it on 7/2

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3117 on: June 28, 2014, 06:08:30 PM »

Ultra is little behind on their orders due to them going to shows. I ordered my saber on 6/11 and it just shipped today. Just to give you an idea. i'm do to receive it on 7/2

Yeah, I know they have been busy at cons.  I figured if they were back in the office on Thursday there would be a decent chance of getting my order by next Sunday.  No shipping notification yet but I'm still hopeful.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3118 on: June 30, 2014, 02:42:24 AM »

Just got shipping notification today.  Since I'm only a state away getting my order by Sunday should be no problem.  I normally don't care, but they are going to be gifts for my brother and his friend who are coming by my place next weekend.  Now I should have a couple of shiny new sabers to give them.  Maybe I can get a couple more Ultrasaber converts out of the deal too.  Grin

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #3119 on: June 30, 2014, 11:40:02 PM »

I just got my message from twin roses my costume is done and they are putting it priority mail so I should have it by Thursday whoo Shocked

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: