Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2178085 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3270 on: August 29, 2014, 09:01:24 PM »

Hi T-A and welcome.  It is a long wait and no matter how many sabers you eventually own... the time between ordering and receiving is tough.  I think that you will really like your Dominix.  The black with silver grooves looks impactful.  The GB colored blade shows off great with a black hilt.  My first was the silver Aeon LE version but I have both.  I tend to like black/silver hilts more.  You should find this hilt both comfortable and suitable for spinning and combat.  Here's a light point for conquering excruciatingly painful patience.   Smiley
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:08:06 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3271 on: August 30, 2014, 02:59:07 AM »

Oh the agony, I ordered another saber!!!
Here me saber forum!!
I ordered a dark prophecy for my brother to complement his prophecy. This is the second Prophecy I've ordered him! Aw well it will probably end up in my room any way.
I need to order my own prophecy Angry

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

gebhac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #3272 on: August 30, 2014, 03:05:02 AM »

I've been waiting all stinking summer to finally order my Standard Issue staff and when the time finally comes to order it, the car gets trashed Sad

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #3273 on: August 30, 2014, 03:10:16 AM »

I've been waiting all stinking summer to finally order my Standard Issue staff and when the time finally comes to order it, the car gets trashed Sad
Tell me about it. I'm only getting this dark prophecy because it's a birthday present for my brother. I just had to replace the windshield and the hood on my truck:(.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Goatwave
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3274 on: August 30, 2014, 05:54:24 PM »

I have finally caved in and ordered a mantis Grin it is my first non-grabbag saber and I am HYPED!!

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #3275 on: August 30, 2014, 10:53:54 PM »

Oh the agony!! Jelly have fun man:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

SleezogTrang
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -36

« Reply #3276 on: September 03, 2014, 08:20:52 AM »

Dark Prophecy v3 with sound in Sunrider's Destiny. Recharge port. It's the last one I'm allowed to buy for quite awhile. Also still waiting on processing 2 grab bag sabers from two weeks ago. Got a festival the 11th, so I hope they get here in time. Its going to be sweet.

Sabers I Own:
Dark Monarch -Adegan Silver plus sound and AB foc. Silver AV. "SOUL"
Dark Monarch- Emerald stunt with lit AV "FIRE"
Liberator v2- Stunt in BR
Initiate v2- Pyrestone Orange stunt,
Manticore CE Nickel- Emerald w/ sound and EG foc Green

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #3277 on: September 03, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »

Tell me about it. I'm only getting this dark prophecy because it's a birthday present for my brother. I just had to replace the windshield and the hood on my truck:(.
The only bright side to this is all sabers end up in my room:)

Sabers:

Wish list:

Markus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #3278 on: September 03, 2014, 09:24:54 PM »

I have finally caved in and ordered a mantis Grin it is my first non-grabbag saber and I am HYPED!!

Welcome to the hyped-club. Grin
I plan to do an unabridged unboxing/video review (actually the first one ever) when my order for the Dark Mantis arrives.
Waiting for this particular order kinda feels like waiting for christmas. xD

Catalyst w/sound, RGBA Emerald, silver AV (Always On), w/Kill-Key

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #3279 on: September 04, 2014, 01:42:11 PM »

Welcome to the hyped-club. Grin
I plan to do an unabridged unboxing/video review (actually the first one ever) when my order for the Dark Mantis arrives.
Waiting for this particular order kinda feels like waiting for christmas. xD
Every order does even if it's not your own:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3280 on: September 04, 2014, 01:51:54 PM »

Hoping my Dark Prophecy order will ship today.  If it does there is a chance I could get it Saturday since I am just a state away.  Also got shipping notification for an Overlord I got a deal on from eBay. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

cybergreen
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

Deliverance from evil. Virtus est in sola fide.

« Reply #3281 on: September 04, 2014, 06:07:33 PM »

I ordered an obsidian Mantis CE in AS on the thirty-first and am impatiently waiting for it to leave processing >.< I have no idea how backed up the order log was before me, but any time it decides to ship will be fine with me. I'm pretty much going to turn right around and order a saber for my bro and probably a grab bag saber for myself so I can dual-wield once I get it.

Dark Side points, please!

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #3282 on: September 04, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »

WOOT!

Just got a "Your Order Has Shipped" email for the order I placed on Aug 19!

Hopefully others will soon be receiving the joyous news as well!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #3283 on: September 04, 2014, 09:50:47 PM »

@Cybergreen....With the Mantis CE you won't be disappointed...I picked this one up at DragonCon and let me tell you what a beautiful saber this one is....by the pictures I had seen I thought this saber was going to be huge size wise and boy was I wrong..this thing fits great in the hands...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the all stainless look of this saber...now I got mine in BR with Silver FOC and Silver AV switch....this thing is an evil beauty..you are going to love this one Smiley  Excellent choice

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #3284 on: September 04, 2014, 10:00:15 PM »

Same here Magic...

Just got the notification that the gift saber I ordered on the 18th has shipped! Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: