Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177575 times)
SaberoftheJedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

[LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE]

« Reply #3315 on: September 12, 2014, 09:52:01 AM »

Desperately waiting on a Shock LE in Arctic Blue! When it arrives and I have enough money, gonna get a War Glaive pommel and a Manticore Emitter, modify in, and beat the hell out of it!  Grin Literally cannot wait! Coming in four days, and I wish I could time travel to then! I am so eager to unbox my first ultrasaber and mess around with it like crazy! Definitely will be posting review and maybe unboxing Cheesy

Current Saber(s):

Shock LE in Arctic Blue with Obsidian Soundboard (Standard Soundfont)

Want:
Phantasm Initiate Staff in Consular Green & Violet Amethyst w/ No Sound

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3316 on: September 12, 2014, 10:45:31 PM »

Ugh, Fedex messed up TWICE, both yesterday and today, didn't leave my order at the door as I requested in writing.  The Fedex place is like 2 miles from my office.  Knowing that my 2 new sabers are sitting in that building overnight AGAIN tonight makes me...rather...disappointed.

Force lightning begins to crackle between Ziran Le's fingertips...

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Xaviorbat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3317 on: September 13, 2014, 06:37:50 AM »

I have some choice words for FedEx, changing the delivery day, not just by a day or even a business day, but not till Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3318 on: September 13, 2014, 04:37:48 PM »

Haven't posted in here for a little while, but now I'm waiting on a Consular Green Prophecy that will be a gift for a good friend who loves to spar.  In other words, it's partially a gift for me Wink

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3319 on: September 13, 2014, 04:40:59 PM »

I am impatiently waiting for enough time to repair the sabers I am upgrading or have broken.  I am also impatiently waiting on enough money to get me another saber. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #3320 on: September 13, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »

Waiting on a prophecy with sound. Sentinel yellow, foc silver, yellow luminated button, and an overlord pommel.

Xaviorbat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3321 on: September 13, 2014, 09:44:00 PM »

Look what came!

Went with orange color wheels, though I have no idea how they going in, I would like they to include instructions with these, but I combined red and orange and got this...

Though I noticed it getting dimmer before this was finished, might need new AAA's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormofetheiar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #3322 on: September 14, 2014, 09:58:41 AM »

I ordered my dark standard issue staff on Monday, still says processing no shipped thing yet, being a very impatient person don't help likewise

Dark Standard Issue Staff - BR- Stunt
Sith Acolyte.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3323 on: September 14, 2014, 04:12:51 PM »

Impatiently waiting for my brother to make up his mind on whether or not to enter the raffle.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3324 on: September 25, 2014, 07:40:48 PM »

My Consular and raffle prize are sitting at Stansted Airport. Every time but one that's happened in the past it's meant I got my package the next day. The one time it didn't... was a Friday, and I had to wait until Monday Shocked

*Fingers crossed*

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3325 on: September 25, 2014, 07:46:08 PM »

My Consular and raffle prize are sitting at Stansted Airport. Every time but one that's happened in the past it's meant I got my package the next day. The one time it didn't... was a Friday, and I had to wait until Monday Shocked

*Fingers crossed*

Here's to a Friday delivery.  Cool
It's always nice being able to knock something off of the old wishlist.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -59

« Reply #3326 on: September 26, 2014, 03:00:44 PM »

Just ordered two sabers; a Dark Initiate V3 with DVA and 32" blade for me and a Dominix LE v3 with BR for a friend, no sound on either. Our first sabers!
I just wanted a simple saber to begin with, I'm gonna combine combat with freerunning/tricking... Sith style. Already have my costume done, posting pics later. Wink Probably gonna customize the hilt as well, add some leather and a shroud, maybe some chainmail as well.
As for my friend I'm not really sure why he wanted that saber, guess he wanted to go two handed and liked the look of it!
Also I live in Sweden, so now the wait begins...

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3327 on: September 26, 2014, 03:38:18 PM »

DI V3 in DVA will look awesome and should be perfect for your intended use.  If you want a small, lightweight, maneuverable hilt the Dark Initiate is a perfect way to go.  I'm sure that you'll love the way it feels in your hand and it should be great for your parkour needs.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3328 on: September 26, 2014, 03:45:56 PM »

Here's to a Friday delivery.  Cool
It's always nice being able to knock something off of the old wishlist.

Alas, alas... Still sitting at Stansted. I'll get them on Monday, which is when they're due, but I've just been spoiled by the last 4 or 5 orders showing up early. I can't complain (well, I can, but quietly and to myself).

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -59

« Reply #3329 on: September 26, 2014, 03:46:48 PM »

DI V3 in DVA will look awesome and should be perfect for your intended use.  If you want a small, lightweight, maneuverable hilt the Dark Initiate is a perfect way to go.  I'm sure that you'll love the way it feels in your hand and it should be great for your parkour needs.

Sounds just great! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: