Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171254 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3405 on: November 12, 2014, 09:16:11 AM »

Hi Brian.  What a nice bunch of sabers.  That definitely is a two-tone black anodized v2 Aeon.  I really like the look of this.  Even more than my v2 LE Phantom/Dominix RGB staff.  I think that you are really going to enjoy this saber.  And I like the colored buttons.  Congratulations.   Smiley

Sparrowhawk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3406 on: November 12, 2014, 08:45:58 PM »

That Free RGB looks great!  I'm hoping I get something similar.  If I get the same saber, I want to make it a staff.  But I wonder if US will allow to me order a two-tone black anodized v2 Aeon by itself?

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #3407 on: November 13, 2014, 02:48:42 AM »

Welp, waiting for my grab bag! Crossing my fingers for an awesome hilt, but I'm just excited for my first UltraSaber, whatever the hilt may be.

Dark Initiate LE v4 (Sound) - Violet Amethyst
Bellicose (Sound) - Pyrestone Orange
Bellicose (Sound) - Dark Violet Amethyst
Scorpion (Sound) - TRI Consular Green
Mystery Box Saber (Sound) - Waiting

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #3408 on: November 14, 2014, 11:11:28 PM »

I hate FedEx Angry GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #3409 on: November 15, 2014, 12:35:50 AM »

That Free RGB looks great!  I'm hoping I get something similar.  If I get the same saber, I want to make it a staff.  But I wonder if US will allow to me order a two-tone black anodized v2 Aeon by itself?

Well I have another Free RGB due Wednesday with my v4 Phantasm LE, and I figure I can't lose. If I get another like the two tone Aeon then I can make a great RGB staff, and if I get another RGB Shock or Dark Shock, then same thing - I can make a staff with it. On the other hand if it's different model to those then I'll have another new RGB saber!  I seriously can't lose no matter what RGB saber arrives!

Can't wait for Wednesday. Smiley

Light side points please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3410 on: November 15, 2014, 03:34:22 AM »

Hi Brian.  I had no idea that you had so many RGB.  I can hardly wait to see what you receive so please get those photos uploaded as soon as your next sabers arrive.   Shocked

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3411 on: November 15, 2014, 03:59:27 AM »

Dude a Dark Aeon coming out after all? Tongue Would be sweet. Unless it was just an unfinished Dominix possibly? either way looks pretty good to me. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3412 on: November 15, 2014, 04:28:02 AM »

According to the tracking, I'll have mine in hand by tomorrow. I'm hoping that my RGB is a Prophecy to go with my Dark Prophecy, but I know the chances are slim to none since it's a bit more expensive than the Aeon or Initiates, and the RGb for that model is no longer available. But I can hope.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #3413 on: November 15, 2014, 05:58:35 AM »

Grab bag finally arrived! Liberator V3 in Sunriders Destiny!

Dark Initiate LE v4 (Sound) - Violet Amethyst
Bellicose (Sound) - Pyrestone Orange
Bellicose (Sound) - Dark Violet Amethyst
Scorpion (Sound) - TRI Consular Green

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #3414 on: November 15, 2014, 03:18:57 PM »

Grab bag finally arrived! Liberator V3 in Sunriders Destiny!

That's an awesome hilt. Hope you like it. Welcome to the saber club!

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #3415 on: November 15, 2014, 05:27:03 PM »

According to FedEx my DI V3 LE arrived in the country at midday, so should be here monday Cheesy Shame they dont deliver on a sunday really..

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3416 on: November 15, 2014, 05:30:48 PM »

According to FedEx my DI V3 LE arrived in the country at midday, so should be here monday Cheesy Shame they dont deliver on a sunday really..

If that's your FO one, then all we need is a coupler and we've got a DI V3 LE FO saberstaff between us XD

Waiting for my order to no longer say "processing" - I think I've been spoiled by the previous two having less than a day between "order" and "shipped", this is torture  Cheesy

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #3417 on: November 15, 2014, 05:34:28 PM »

If that's your FO one, then all we need is a coupler and we've got a DI V3 LE FO saberstaff between us XD

Waiting for my order to no longer say "processing" - I think I've been spoiled by the previous two having less than a day between "order" and "shipped", this is torture  Cheesy

That would be cool - Ive already got a couple and an Initiate LE V3 in VA though, so I was thinking a nice purple/orange saberstaff. If ever you come to the UK though you'll have to take your DI with you! Tongue

Yeah I love it when you get the email telling you its shipped! I may have to slow down a tad on the sabers though.. This will be my 5th in 2 months :S

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3418 on: November 15, 2014, 05:43:22 PM »

That would be cool - Ive already got a couple and an Initiate LE V3 in VA though, so I was thinking a nice purple/orange saberstaff. If ever you come to the UK though you'll have to take your DI with you! Tongue

*laughs heartily* Look 120 miles south *waves from Oxfordshire* Tongue   I was mulling over an LE V3 in CG, getting a black and silver adjustable coupler & splitting them to give half black, half silver to make a staff with the DI (coupler parts would be on their colour counterparts, so the 4 sections would go black-silver coupler-black coupler-silver  Cool  )

This will be my 3rd, though I imagine if there's another Halloween style offer on the emerald & recharge ports again, that it'll become 4   Roll Eyes

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #3419 on: November 15, 2014, 05:49:25 PM »

*laughs heartily* Look 120 miles south *waves from Oxfordshire* Tongue   I was mulling over an LE V3 in CG, getting a black and silver adjustable coupler & splitting them to give half black, half silver to make a staff with the DI (coupler parts would be on their colour counterparts, so the 4 sections would go black-silver coupler-black coupler-silver  Cool  )

This will be my 3rd, though I imagine if there's another Halloween style offer on the emerald & recharge ports again, that it'll become 4   Roll Eyes

Ahh, Oxfordshire! Got some friends from rural oxford - I hear its a nice place (although not as nice as Cambridge, my home town Tongue )

That sounds like a neat idea! Yeah im in a way really looking forward to/dreading the next sales - Ive spent nigh on £600 alone on sabers recently, which is terrifying.. Im supposed to be a student..! (waves goodbye to student loan..)

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: