Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177474 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3720 on: April 10, 2015, 04:14:30 AM »

Sounds like it's going to be a pretty cool saber cobain.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Corrin Wat
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3721 on: April 10, 2015, 01:22:16 PM »

Waiting on my first US lightsaber to arrive. Tracking info says it is on the truck, in my town...so I'm less patient now than I was before
It's a stunt saber needed for practice, and to fit my character, a Dark Initiate V3 in FO.

Doomkick.com

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3722 on: April 10, 2015, 02:35:31 PM »

Waiting on my first US lightsaber to arrive. Tracking info says it is on the truck, in my town...so I'm less patient now than I was before
It's a stunt saber needed for practice, and to fit my character, a Dark Initiate V3 in FO.

It's the home stretch that's the worst part of the wait.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

FuriousPurpose
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3723 on: April 10, 2015, 04:18:18 PM »

Well it was going to be a Guardian w/Nickel shroud, but the Guardian is out of stock for a few weeks and I was keen to enter my first US raffle...

So I went with the Consular instead, Emerald & Obsidian, shipping in Consular Green, w/Dark Violet Amethyst Flash on Clash (tho I'll probably change it to silver FoC when I get it, was just keen to see how it would look with DVA!
Also went for a Red AV Switch so it is a little closer to the movie if not an exact copy Wink

Paid the few extra bucks for the priority international shipping because there is a limit to how patient I can be...

Graflex CE SRD, Menace CE BR, Consular CG, Guardian AB, Initiate v3 VA, Dark Initiate v3 CG, Dark Prophecy v3 GB

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #3724 on: April 10, 2015, 04:58:12 PM »

Priority international is pretty damn fast, if i could have afforded to use it to send my saber back in with i would have done, the whole turnaround would only be a about a week that way Tongue

I think it took three days, including the day it was sent and the day it was delivered Tongue

That's from the USA to the UK

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

FuriousPurpose
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3725 on: April 10, 2015, 05:07:08 PM »

Yeah that happened with my first US, ordered on a Sunday, it was delivered in the UK on the Wednesday! Whereas the standard shipping which I used for my second US was only about $6 bucks cheaper and took over a week, still pretty good - but more of a test of my patience  Grin

Graflex CE SRD, Menace CE BR, Consular CG, Guardian AB, Initiate v3 VA, Dark Initiate v3 CG, Dark Prophecy v3 GB

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3726 on: April 10, 2015, 08:43:08 PM »

Well it was going to be a Guardian w/Nickel shroud, but the Guardian is out of stock for a few weeks and I was keen to enter my first US raffle...

So I went with the Consular instead, Emerald & Obsidian, shipping in Consular Green, w/Dark Violet Amethyst Flash on Clash (tho I'll probably change it to silver FoC when I get it, was just keen to see how it would look with DVA!
Also went for a Red AV Switch so it is a little closer to the movie if not an exact copy Wink

Paid the few extra bucks for the priority international shipping because there is a limit to how patient I can be...
I feel your pain. I'm waiting for the Monarchs to come back in stock.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3727 on: April 10, 2015, 09:33:41 PM »

Great choice, Furious. It's going to look fantastic, and I can say that for certain Wink

And yeah, priority shipping is the only way to go!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Rad
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3728 on: April 13, 2015, 06:15:01 PM »

It was the perfect storm for my first purchase: Archon on sale, with discount, and entry into the raffle.  So, Archon 2.1 w/sound, Arctic Blue w/quick disconnects, and Silver AV switch being shipped out this morning.  The forum members and Emory have been super helpful and I am so excited to finally try this out. 

When I first looked at US, I thought "there's no way I can justify spending that kind of money on a glorified flashlight."  Which quickly changed into "well, it definitely is more expensive than the Force FX I had my eye on;" that changed to "Ok, if I'm only going to get one lightsaber, then it better be a high quality one;" which morphed into "Ok, for my first Ultrasaber, I'll get..."

After placing my first order, I immediately thought "what's the most inexpensive solution to equip my three kids?"  Oh boy, If I win anything in the raffle, there'll be no hope for me.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3729 on: April 13, 2015, 06:33:23 PM »

It was the perfect storm for my first purchase: Archon on sale, with discount, and entry into the raffle.  So, Archon 2.1 w/sound, Arctic Blue w/quick disconnects, and Silver AV switch being shipped out this morning.  The forum members and Emory have been super helpful and I am so excited to finally try this out. 

When I first looked at US, I thought "there's no way I can justify spending that kind of money on a glorified flashlight."  Which quickly changed into "well, it definitely is more expensive than the Force FX I had my eye on;" that changed to "Ok, if I'm only going to get one lightsaber, then it better be a high quality one;" which morphed into "Ok, for my first Ultrasaber, I'll get..."

After placing my first order, I immediately thought "what's the most inexpensive solution to equip my three kids?"  Oh boy, If I win anything in the raffle, there'll be no hope for me.

It's great when the Universe aligns, ain't it.

Most inexpensive way to arm the younglings is Initiate size stunts. Basically any saber that comes standard with an Initiate length (24") blade.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3730 on: April 13, 2015, 06:48:08 PM »

You'll love it, it's a great saber Cheesy Having one myself, I can say it's my favourite US in my (rather) small collection, and I own a Manticore which I thought was the perfect saber for me! Well, it was, before the Archon arrived... Grin
But I wonder...why has it already shipped although you entered the raffle? Normally they don't ship the raffle entry sabers until the raffle is over and winners are announced...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3731 on: April 13, 2015, 07:00:13 PM »

But I wonder...why has it already shipped although you entered the raffle? Normally they don't ship the raffle entry sabers until the raffle is over and winners are announced...

I've asked this of someone else, who says they've already received they're raffle order, but yet I don't even have so much as a shipping confirmation and I ordered 10 days ago.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Rad
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3732 on: April 13, 2015, 08:09:04 PM »

I've asked this of someone else, who says they've already received they're raffle order, but yet I don't even have so much as a shipping confirmation and I ordered 10 days ago.

Hmm.  I don't know.  I received a "your order has shipped" email, but when I put in the tracking number, FedEx doesn't recognize it.  My thought is that perhaps they've generated the tracking number, which automatically sends out the "order shipped" email, but are holding off on sending out until after the raffle.  I know I followed the raffle rules with the code and my username in the notes section... I hope that the "order shipped" email doesn't make for signs of being ineligible for the raffle.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3733 on: April 13, 2015, 08:11:24 PM »

Hmm.  I don't know.  I received a "your order has shipped" email, but when I put in the tracking number, FedEx doesn't recognize it.  My thought is that perhaps they've generated the tracking number, which automatically sends out the "order shipped" email, but are holding off on sending out until after the raffle.  I know I followed the raffle rules with the code and my username in the notes section... I hope that the "order shipped" email doesn't make for signs of being ineligible for the raffle.

I've had that as well. I believe it means that your ordered is packed and waiting to be picked up. Once FedEx has your order, then the Tracking number will become active.

Sig by For Tyeth

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3734 on: April 13, 2015, 08:12:04 PM »

I'm in this same boat Logos, I placed my order on the second day of the raffle and haven't been given shipping confirmation or anything of that sort yet.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: