Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177839 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3735 on: April 16, 2015, 02:08:16 PM »

"Tendered to authorized agent for final delivery" on the FedEx website at 1pm local... Why do I get the feeling my delivery won't happen today?

Saying that, I've noticed a couple of times in the past that once deliveries get to the UK the timing can be off on the website updates.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3736 on: April 16, 2015, 02:32:45 PM »

"Tendered to authorized agent for final delivery" on the FedEx website at 1pm local... Why do I get the feeling my delivery won't happen today?

Saying that, I've noticed a couple of times in the past that once deliveries get to the UK the timing can be off on the website updates.

I hope it works out for you today.  I have really taken to the standard Sentinel V4 and look forward to some pics of yours, could be some nice eye candy for me this evening Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3737 on: April 16, 2015, 02:33:23 PM »

No. You won't get yours till I get mine, which will be tomorrow. I am literally buzzing with anticipation. I've wanted a CE Manticore for so long...AND NOW IT'S TAKING ITS SWEET @$$ TIME GETTING HERE. I hope my Grab Bag is a proto.

As far as FedEx goes, I've notice they typically estimate about a day over what it should take, and then narrow it as it gets closer to the destination. They usually meet or beat their ETAs.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

Light-side points preferred.

« Reply #3738 on: April 16, 2015, 04:16:17 PM »

... Dark Sentinel v4 (CG).

It was originally going to be delivered to my home address, but then the ETA day turned out to be a day when nobody would be at home for long stretches. So I went on the website that night and put in a request to have it held at the facility closest to me. Too many thefts in our neighborhood as of late.

Now the day has arrived, and for the past four hours the box has been en route from one city facility to (I assume) the one I requested. Indianapolis is not that big, nor that hard to get around in. I'm checking the website for updates every 15-20 minutes, despite the fact that they're supposed to contact me when it's available for pickup.

It's killing me. Some Jedi I'm turning out to be.  Roll Eyes

Dark Sentinel v4 (CGreen, UEHG).
Proud member of Indy Lightsaber Academy!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3739 on: April 16, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »

... Dark Sentinel v4 (CG).

It was originally going to be delivered to my home address, but then the ETA day turned out to be a day when nobody would be at home for long stretches. So I went on the website that night and put in a request to have it held at the facility closest to me. Too many thefts in our neighborhood as of late.

Now the day has arrived, and for the past four hours the box has been en route from one city facility to (I assume) the one I requested. Indianapolis is not that big, nor that hard to get around in. I'm checking the website for updates every 15-20 minutes, despite the fact that they're supposed to contact me when it's available for pickup.

It's killing me. Some Jedi I'm turning out to be.  Roll Eyes

You could always switch sides. Roll Eyes

And I don't know what Indianapolis you're talking about, but the one I know is a pain in the @$$ to get around in.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3740 on: April 16, 2015, 04:23:57 PM »

[...] I don't know what Indianapolis you're talking about, but the one I know is a pain in the @$$ to get around in.

Well, yeah, but not 4+ hours worth of pain.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3741 on: April 16, 2015, 04:39:14 PM »

I hope it works out for you today.  I have really taken to the standard Sentinel V4 and look forward to some pics of yours, could be some nice eye candy for me this evening Cheesy

It arrived two minutes after I posted. I'm taking credit for that! Grin

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3742 on: April 16, 2015, 04:42:28 PM »

Well, yeah, but not 4+ hours worth of pain.

Speaking of 4+ hours. Mine was, I'll rough it at 5 hours away from me last night, In Neoga, IL. it has still not reached an IN terminal. This is highly agrevating.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Rad
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3743 on: April 16, 2015, 05:31:23 PM »

My Archon just got delivered... Too bad I'm at work.  I seriously have had trouble sleeping knowing it was in transit.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3744 on: April 16, 2015, 05:53:16 PM »

Angry To everyone that already has their orders...I hate you.

However I do sympathize with Rad, wait for the Archon was exceptionally tough.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Zhar
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #3745 on: April 16, 2015, 07:22:47 PM »

My Archon just got delivered... Too bad I'm at work.  I seriously have had trouble sleeping knowing it was in transit.

I am just going through that, my saber has been in transit all day. It's gonna arrive tomorrow now. It's going to be the longest night and longest day at work waiting for my first saber to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Krodah
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3746 on: April 16, 2015, 08:01:38 PM »

My Scorpion w sound just arrived and my 2nd Prize was a Guardian Blue Archon with sound.  I am happy camper  Grin

JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3747 on: April 16, 2015, 08:40:45 PM »

4:07 pm   At local FedEx facility      
Tendered at FedEx Office

*twitch*

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3748 on: April 16, 2015, 08:42:01 PM »

*twitch*

Points. Youjust made me laugh so hard I went into a coughing fit.

Sig by For Tyeth

JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3749 on: April 16, 2015, 08:43:24 PM »

See, making you feel better makes me feel better.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: