Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177131 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3780 on: April 28, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »

My order is listed as shipped (getting an Archon and parts to customize it, along with of course a grab bag saber) as of yesterday. Details on that are here. The tracking number in the system doesn't show up as legit in FedEX, but I'm assuming that's just due to delays in updating it. Thinking I should have this by Friday if I'm lucky...

It has been my experience that that usually means it is only ready for pick-up and that FedEx does not have it in their system yet.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Tyl Kindarin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3781 on: April 29, 2015, 06:10:58 PM »

Yup - now showing in the system with expected delivery Friday. Tough week of waiting this week - got Thursday night tix to Avengers and now Friday sometime a box with new lightsabers arrives. Gonna be a long few days at work. Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3782 on: April 29, 2015, 06:30:02 PM »

Yup - now showing in the system with expected delivery Friday. Tough week of waiting this week - got Thursday night tix to Avengers and now Friday sometime a box with new lightsabers arrives. Gonna be a long few days at work. Cheesy

Lucky. I can't remember the last opening night show I was at. My sis is coming in for Mothers' Day with plans for us all to go see it together.

I did get to catch EP III on opening night, and fully plan to catch the midnight running of EP VII. You can literally feel the electricity, buzz, anticiaption, (whatever you want to call it) for a movie that big.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jediduck
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3783 on: April 30, 2015, 09:04:11 AM »

Is Emory and everyone else not in office right now I ordered a Flamberge v2 on the 24th and its still stuck in processing, Ive never had a order take that long, usually my Monday my order has changed to shipped

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #3784 on: April 30, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »

I'm waiting for my flamberge.. Again Tongue   
  Repairs took less than a day, due on Friday, and I have a get together Saturday, so perfect timing as always!

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3785 on: April 30, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »

Is Emory and everyone else not in office right now I ordered a Flamberge v2 on the 24th and its still stuck in processing, Ive never had a order take that long, usually my Monday my order has changed to shipped

I suspect that the Flams take a while to assemble. They are the most complicated saber US has to offer. Your patience will be rewarded soon enough.

Sig by For Tyeth

SonnyDowns
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3786 on: April 30, 2015, 04:31:32 PM »

Guardian. I was going to go with the Manticore (long pommel) because the Guardian was out of stock and I wanted to get my order in before the promos ended, but, luckily, the Guardian became available again. First saber with sound, and the grab bag that comes with it is going to be my son's. Going to try to do an unboxing video with him present.

Jediduck
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3787 on: April 30, 2015, 08:50:47 PM »

My Flamberge order has changed to shipped set to arrive on Monday can not wait

SonnyDowns
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3788 on: May 07, 2015, 04:50:47 AM »

So, I received my Guardian with Obsidian and Emerald today, as well as the free grab bag, which turned out to be a Dominix v3 LE in red. While I adore the Guardian hilt, I was disheartened to discover that they did not include the v4 soundboard as I was very much looking forward to loading it up with fonts for any occasion.

junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #3789 on: May 07, 2015, 08:31:12 AM »

Last night I ordered myself a new saber and I couldn't be more excited! I decided to go for the Bellicose as it's been at the top of my list since I firsts aw it. Such a simple yet beautiful design. It's stunt in VA with the black blade holder, red button and short groove pommel. I'm in the UK so I don't expect it before next week but I'm so excited.

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3790 on: May 08, 2015, 02:20:59 PM »

Last night I ordered myself a new saber and I couldn't be more excited! I decided to go for the Bellicose as it's been at the top of my list since I firsts aw it. Such a simple yet beautiful design. It's stunt in VA with the black blade holder, red button and short groove pommel. I'm in the UK so I don't expect it before next week but I'm so excited.

Wow the Belli got popular lately.

Holy frack...what is the hold up at US. I ordered my Bellicose, my apprentice's girlfriend's Dark War Glaive, and a free Grab Bag Monday afternoon, and I just got shipping confirmation early this morning. It says "Shipped", but I still don't have a tracking number which tells me that FedEx does not have it yet. I WANT MY SABERS.

Sig by For Tyeth

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #3791 on: May 08, 2015, 03:37:29 PM »

Holy frack...what is the hold up at US. I ordered my Bellicose, my apprentice's girlfriend's Dark War Glaive, and a free Grab Bag Monday afternoon, and I just got shipping confirmation early this morning. It says "Shipped", but I still don't have a tracking number which tells me that FedEx does not have it yet. I WANT MY SABERS.

Grin Aren't you the one usually saying patience....

Besides.... I'm stilling waiting on parts for my original order.... (Drums fingers on desk)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3792 on: May 08, 2015, 03:41:00 PM »

Grin Aren't you the one usually saying patience....

Besides.... I'm stilling waiting on parts for my original order.... (Drums fingers on desk)

I'm saying patience on delivery. I never said anything about having patience on shipping. US has spoiled me on the note.

Sig by For Tyeth

CodingSquirrel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3793 on: May 08, 2015, 04:56:16 PM »

In my own impatience for my first saber that I ordered late Monday I sent an email asking if there was anything holding up my order. Emory very promptly responded saying that they received a "colossal influx of orders over the May 4th sale" and that it set them back a couple days on processing them.

Currently mine is still sitting at processing.

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #3794 on: May 08, 2015, 05:40:07 PM »

waiting on my emerald scorpion with red and blue LED

although the turn around on orders seems to have been reduced because of the sale, ordered it Saturday morning so Friday night for USA time, still waiting on dispatch

can hardly wait for it and I think I may have convinced my girlfriend that it wasn't an unnecessary purchase

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: