Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177160 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3795 on: May 08, 2015, 06:03:25 PM »

In my own impatience for my first saber that I ordered late Monday I sent an email asking if there was anything holding up my order. Emory very promptly responded saying that they received a "colossal influx of orders over the May 4th sale" and that it set them back a couple days on processing them.

Currently mine is still sitting at processing.

I figured. I haven't complained because lately my orders have been during a promo or raffle. I just remember the first time I ordered, it was in my hands w/i 4 days. Other times, I've ordered in the afternoon, and it was awaiting pickup by morning. I nearly crapped myself.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PerfectTangent
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3796 on: May 11, 2015, 11:48:53 PM »

First post (well, second after reading the forum rules), first light saber, and first bout of anxiety waiting for my first light saber.  Emerald Bellicose w/ brass buttons, green AV switch, black blade holder and a Shock LE pommel thrown in for good measure.  I asked if my buttons and covertec wheel could be opposite how they are in the pics because I think it makes more sense for the emitter slant to be on top of the blade rather than the other way 'round.  Don't know if they can do that but I'm sure I'll love it either way (HEAVY BREATHING).

As it's an Emerald I have access to the entire visible spectrum, but I have a thing for yellows and oranges...I also have a few ideas to start customizing it.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3797 on: May 12, 2015, 12:30:55 AM »

Patiently waiting for a .90+ cents CAN dollar and for an US raffle to coordinate at the exact same time. A guy can hope! Grin

PerfectTangent the emerald driver is AWESOME fun! It's a very good investment to have on at least one of you're lightsabers, you love it.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3798 on: May 12, 2015, 02:29:44 PM »

First post (well, second after reading the forum rules), first light saber, and first bout of anxiety waiting for my first light saber.  Emerald Bellicose w/ brass buttons, green AV switch, black blade holder and a Shock LE pommel thrown in for good measure.  I asked if my buttons and covertec wheel could be opposite how they are in the pics because I think it makes more sense for the emitter slant to be on top of the blade rather than the other way 'round.  Don't know if they can do that but I'm sure I'll love it either way (HEAVY BREATHING).

As it's an Emerald I have access to the entire visible spectrum, but I have a thing for yellows and oranges...I also have a few ideas to start customizing it.

I've asked those questions already and Emory (aka Deep, aka "THE MAN") answered them. The Covertec can be placed where you want it for an added fee (just like the sabers that don't come standard with it) but you will be left with an open hole from the original machining. I too would prefer to have the the switch on the opposite side. The switch, to me, represents the "top" of the saber, and I also prefer to have emitter shrouds on top as well. Unfortunately, the hole for the switch is part of the primary machining, and therefore cannot be easily changed.

However, I've had time to practice with my Dark Prophecy, in order to have the Covertec on the right side (and out of the way of my grip) and to have the emitter shroud on top, I simply hold the saber so that my index finger presses the switch from the "bottom" instead of thumbing it on.

Hope this helps.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PerfectTangent
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3799 on: May 12, 2015, 11:34:25 PM »

Well poo, now I hope they disregard what I wrote...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3800 on: May 13, 2015, 02:10:50 PM »

Well poo, now I hope they disregard what I wrote...

Well if you didn't pay for it, chances are good that they won't do it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #3801 on: May 13, 2015, 03:59:12 PM »

scorp arrived this morning, so much awsome

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

SWrune
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3802 on: May 14, 2015, 04:05:22 PM »

I put in an order for three sabers for myself and two friends on the 8th, still at processing but reading everything I can about the hobby in the mean time Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3803 on: May 14, 2015, 04:11:48 PM »

scorp arrived this morning, so much awsome

Specs bro.

Sig by For Tyeth

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #3804 on: May 15, 2015, 04:47:04 PM »

Picking up my Azure Menace today. Sent it back in to get tweeked,
excited to get it back! Cheesy

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3805 on: May 15, 2015, 04:52:15 PM »

Picking up my Azure Menace today. Sent it back in to get tweeked,
excited to get it back! Cheesy

So the Crimson Menace was working correctly?

I got my Bellicose  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Dr_R_Eaper
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3806 on: June 11, 2015, 05:38:03 PM »

The force was not with me today.

Of all the possible time it could, my buzzer choose to stop working at the same time FedEx were trying to deliver my new saber.

*sighs*

Well I contacted them, and they'll be bringing round again "tomorrow".  Fingers crossed the buzzer isn't on strike again tomorrow.

Darth_Awesome
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #3807 on: June 16, 2015, 11:32:58 PM »

I can't wait to get my new reaper in the mail!! Not just any reaper,  a curved black anodised reaper!!. This is my first purchase from Us and can't be more excited to see it! I decided to go all out with my first. Rgbw emerald driver and obsidian v4 sound card. The initial set up has dark violet amethyst with a fast pulse to violet amethyst and silver flash on clash. I was blown away by the service of US and Emory. I still feel overwhelmed that I was able to get myself a curved black reaper!!

Cant wait to post pics for all of you guys. And hopefully some videos soon enough!

Darth _Awesome

Why David Spade?... Just because...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3808 on: June 17, 2015, 02:30:31 PM »

I can't wait to get my new reaper in the mail!! Not just any reaper,  a curved black anodised reaper!!. This is my first purchase from Us and can't be more excited to see it! I decided to go all out with my first. Rgbw emerald driver and obsidian v4 sound card. The initial set up has dark violet amethyst with a fast pulse to violet amethyst and silver flash on clash. I was blown away by the service of US and Emory. I still feel overwhelmed that I was able to get myself a curved black reaper!!

Cant wait to post pics for all of you guys. And hopefully some videos soon enough!

Darth _Awesome

Unless I'm missing a considerable amount of info...I am sorry to tell you that the Reaper is not a curved hilt. Though it would make for a bad@$$ hilt if it were. Sad

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3809 on: June 17, 2015, 03:13:28 PM »

I stand corrected.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: