Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177986 times)
sabermax5
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3840 on: August 21, 2015, 03:24:49 PM »

dark menace with silver accents
 4 channel emerald
 1.2 fast recharge
 v4 obsidian sound
sunriders Destiney
flash red
pulse violet amethest
silver covertech wheel
white illuminated silver av switch
cover tech clip

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3841 on: August 21, 2015, 04:21:15 PM »

dark menace with silver accents
 4 channel emerald
 1.2 fast recharge
 v4 obsidian sound
sunriders Destiney
flash red
pulse violet amethest
silver covertech wheel
white illuminated silver av switch
cover tech clip

SRD w/ BR FoC? That's a new one.

Reaper Emitter, no claw

How did you pull this off? Were you in cahoots with Emory?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:34:11 PM by Darth Logos » Logged

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3842 on: August 21, 2015, 04:31:11 PM »

Paycheck is in, and order submitted. I am now waiting on the remaining parts for my custom saber build.

Reaper Emitter, no claw
Dark Shock Body
Dark Prophecy Pommel
Guardian Blue MLS, Adegan Silver FoC
36" UltraEdge blade
Blade Plug
Covertec Clip

I'm going to drill some holes in the pommel to give it some sound vents. I've got the rest of the electronics already, so I can wire them all up while I wait.

Wow this sounds really exciting! I'm excited to see the results of your build. I think the pommel for the prophecy hilts is already vented for sound if I'm not mistaken.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3843 on: August 21, 2015, 04:35:51 PM »

I think the pommel for the prophecy hilts is already vented for sound if I'm not mistaken.

I've always been curious about that. I have a stunt version and the pommel is solid aluminum.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3844 on: August 21, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »

How did you pull this off? Were you in cahoots with Emory?

Hahahaha, yes I am!!! Grin okay, really all I did was email him about it, and he gave me the price and ordering instructions. Although, I should mention that I meant "no shroud." It comes with the claw, but I will be taking it off.

The site description for the dark Prophecy Pommel says it has no sound vents, and that's what it looks like in the pciture, bit it's not a big deal. I actually live not too far from where US is based, so it should show up soon after it ships.

Saber Collection:
Dark Initiate LE V4: FO
Scorpion (no claws): CG

I lean Light Side, but occasionally have Dark Side tendancies

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #3845 on: August 21, 2015, 05:40:56 PM »

Very exciting. I'm hoping you'll share a few pics of your Renegade Locutis? This could be the first Renegade posted to the forums other than the prize that was sent out last raffle. Hoping for a more detailed look Wink Grin

Of course! But between ordering on the last day of the sale and the current con, it might be a few days before they even ship. Cry

I hate you...........respectfully.  Tongue

Good... Good! Let the hate flow through you! lol

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3846 on: August 21, 2015, 06:29:47 PM »

Good... Good! Let the hate flow through you! lol

I'm trying to make something funny. When it is done and posted, just remember that I told you "Hate leads to Whoopass."

Hahahaha, yes I am!!! Grin okay, really all I did was email him about it, and he gave me the price and ordering instructions. Although, I should mention that I meant "no shroud." It comes with the claw, but I will be taking it off.

The site description for the dark Prophecy Pommel says it has no sound vents, and that's what it looks like in the pciture, bit it's not a big deal. I actually live not too far from where US is based, so it should show up soon after it ships.

I was unaware of a shroud on the Reaper. Emory is exceptionally cool like that. He and I have been working out the details of how I should go about ordering components for a custom design I have in the works. Don't get your jets in a roar, though. This "custom" design will be made of exsisting saber components. Wink

As for the pommel, I would imagine putting in your own holes would make for a very interesting accoustic. I've noticed as my collection has grown that the different pommels have different effects on the sound emitted by the speaker.

Sig by For Tyeth

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3847 on: August 21, 2015, 08:07:07 PM »

I'm trying to make something funny. When it is done and posted, just remember that I told you "Hate leads to Whoopass."

I was unaware of a shroud on the Reaper. Emory is exceptionally cool like that. He and I have been working out the details of how I should go about ordering components for a custom design I have in the works. Don't get your jets in a roar, though. This "custom" design will be made of exsisting saber components. Wink

As for the pommel, I would imagine putting in your own holes would make for a very interesting accoustic. I've noticed as my collection has grown that the different pommels have different effects on the sound emitted by the speaker.

Yeah, that's why I stick with custom build as opposed to custom design. The shroud on the Reaper emitter is the silver piece that normally sits right below the emitter windows. It's a bit too much silver in one place for what I have in mind, hence not getting it.

Saber Collection:

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3848 on: August 21, 2015, 08:29:41 PM »

Yeah, that's why I stick with custom build as opposed to custom design. The shroud on the Reaper emitter is the silver piece that normally sits right below the emitter windows. It's a bit too much silver in one place for what I have in mind, hence not getting it.

Good call on the wording. I think you should have got the shroud with, unless it reduced cost. Then you'd have the option to use it if you felt the need. I like options. Cheesy

Sig by For Tyeth

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3849 on: August 21, 2015, 08:44:47 PM »

I've always been curious about that. I have a stunt version and the pommel is solid aluminum.

My apologies you boys are right about the stunt Prophecy pommel being solid.  I remember reading someone saying they had the open pommel with stunt sent with theirs, which is possible but likely rare. 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3850 on: August 21, 2015, 09:23:48 PM »

My apologies you boys are right about the stunt Prophecy pommel being solid.  I remember reading someone saying they had the open pommel with stunt sent with theirs, which is possible but likely rare. 

They may have requested a sound capable pommel in order to lighten the saber. The sound pommel is after all just a bored out hole, but is probably half the weight.

Sig by For Tyeth

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3851 on: August 24, 2015, 09:08:31 PM »

They may have requested a sound capable pommel in order to lighten the saber. The sound pommel is after all just a bored out hole, but is probably half the weight.

Yeah, I guess that's what they use on the Initiates. The pommel on my Dark Initiate V4 is just an open bore. In fact, I ordered a second Dark Prophecy pommel to do the same thing for that saber. I could play with the volume settings, but I prefer to also have something physically protecting the speaker.

Saber Collection:

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3852 on: August 25, 2015, 09:32:38 PM »

Wooo!! Just got an email saying my order has shipped! Cheesy Should be here Thursday or Friday.

Saber Collection:

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #3853 on: August 25, 2015, 09:39:18 PM »

Wooo!! Just got an email saying my order has shipped! Cheesy Should be here Thursday or Friday.

Nice! My sabers have shipped too! Can't wait to see what premium GB I got AND get my grubby little paws on my Renegade LE! Grin

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

DarthTenafly
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3854 on: August 25, 2015, 11:55:27 PM »

According to tracking, my Fire Orange grab bag, ordered in the wee hours Saturday morning, should be here tomorrow!

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: