Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171202 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3990 on: September 26, 2015, 06:02:04 AM »

Impatiently waiting for the time when I can start ordering from my wishlist, which I just spent a half an hour populating with all of the high-end sabers that I want to buy.

Grin

And I know I'll be adding to it tomorrow, with the more budget priced sabers on my list. 

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3991 on: September 28, 2015, 02:08:07 AM »

According to Emory, UltraSabers should be getting a brand new batch of Bellicose hilts tomorrow. I'm hoping that I (finally) get my shipping notice in the next few days.

This has been a VERY long month...

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3992 on: September 28, 2015, 02:18:04 AM »

According to Emory, UltraSabers should be getting a brand new batch of Bellicose hilts tomorrow. I'm hoping that I (finally) get my shipping notice in the next few days.

This has been a VERY long month...

Fingers crossed for you!

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3993 on: September 28, 2015, 02:20:39 AM »

Fingers crossed for you!
Many thanks!

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3994 on: September 28, 2015, 03:54:17 AM »

The Violet Amethyst Catalyst came in this weekend:

the lighting and background make the blade look more blue than violet, so here's a shot with the lights off:

Saber Collection:
Dark Initiate LE V4: FO
Scorpion (no claws): CG

I lean Light Side, but occasionally have Dark Side tendancies

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3995 on: September 28, 2015, 03:57:30 AM »

That looks awesome, congrats!! I love that hilt. How long ago did you order?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3996 on: September 28, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »

The Violet Amethyst Catalyst came in this weekend:

the lighting and background make the blade look more blue than violet, so here's a shot with the lights off:

Ooooohhhh, shiny.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3997 on: September 28, 2015, 01:41:45 PM »

That looks awesome, congrats!! I love that hilt. How long ago did you order?

I ordered it on the 21st, and it shipped on the 24th. I was rather surprised by the quick turnaround.

Saber Collection:
Dark Initiate LE V4: FO
Scorpion (no claws): CG

I lean Light Side, but occasionally have Dark Side tendancies

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3998 on: September 28, 2015, 04:06:28 PM »

I ordered it on the 21st, and it shipped on the 24th. I was rather surprised by the quick turnaround.

That is fast! Certainly much better than 3-4 weeks lol. Thanks!

hekiryuu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3999 on: September 28, 2015, 11:03:46 PM »

Catalyst with Sound (Emerald)
[Blade LED Color:Bane's Heart for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse to Red]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & Trustfire Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:32" Length]
[Blade Option:Heavy Grade]
[Sound:Yes, Install Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type (Momentary):Black GUARDED Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]   

Contacted them to switch the switch to a Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch.  First saber I've ordered, can't wait to spar with my buddies (they just ordered some too.)

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4000 on: September 28, 2015, 11:42:02 PM »

First saber I've ordered, can't wait to spar with my buddies (they just ordered some too.)

Sounds like an awesome saber you built!! And now for the painful wait lol

sol-kun
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #4001 on: September 29, 2015, 01:25:25 AM »

Despite being con-season its amazing how fast US turnaround is. I ordered a blade plug (only) from some other guys and 2 weeks later they still haven't shipped it.. How long would a bloody saber take? Undecided

Jedi Abid
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4002 on: September 29, 2015, 02:13:06 AM »

Hi All,
I'm dyingly waiting in the UK for my beloved dark menace with sound emerald to arrive. All blacked out with windows. Counsilar green. Black AV with green illuminated switch. And a big thanks to Emory Harris for his brilliant customer service. Now I must meditate and be one with the force until my light sabour or should I say ultra sabour arrives Smiley ps. I ordered it on the 25th September and I just know it's gonna be here soon... Fingers crossed.

The force is strong Jedi, we can even retain our consciousness after passing... Only a Sith deals in absolute and is suduced by the dark side and it's illusion of power. Patience is the path to inner power from which the force flows. Much to learn we still have Wink

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4003 on: September 29, 2015, 02:25:05 AM »

Hi All,
I'm dyingly waiting in the UK for my beloved dark menace with sound emerald to arrive. All blacked out with windows. Counsilar green. Black AV with green illuminated switch. And a big thanks to Emory Harris for his brilliant customer service. Now I must meditate and be one with the force until my light sabour or should I say ultra sabour arrives Smiley ps. I ordered it on the 25th September and I just know it's gonna be here soon... Fingers crossed.

Sounds like an awesome saber! Black with green looks sweet. Waiting is the worst, but totally worth it

Ssisal
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #4004 on: September 29, 2015, 03:43:46 AM »

So on Thursday I got an email that my blade had shipped and would be here at 1030am.
I wakeup at 930 to stare at the door and attempt to force pull the sabers to me.  My sister is sleeping on the couch a couple feet away with one of my dogs, both asleep soundly.
at 1001 phone cherps, i get a message that delivery was attempted at 922am..   Sure as poo there was a thing on the door, come get it after 4pm.  That wait until 4pm, was a very very long wait.  Every long then your last duty watch before you go on leave for a few weeks in the service.  I tried to sleep but i was too impatient, all of these sabers just sitting in three boxes.. 2.5 miles away.  
From 1002 until 340 i looked at google maps, and yahoo maps, and google earth, even pulled out the paper maps to plot out the most efficient course to get me to fed ex, see if i could find a way to bypass the highway as it would be the start of evening rush.  I try to make plans for the prerelease launch of the new magic the gathering card set, to figure out a strategy.  I couldnt focus,  lightsabers.. right there, next to verizon where i had been putting off going to change my number.

At exactly 400pm i go inside and get my sabers..  >. almost tear them open in the parking lot.. but no, i gotta get my phone changed and get home.. so i do that, managed to get in and out in less then 3 minutes, also got a new battery.

I get home open them up.  Here is a video of what they look like, I hope you enjoy the video even an 8th as much as we enjoy them.
https://youtu.be/9OGHZd61ZI8

We spared with them between drafts friday night, saturday and sunday.  
 We did get asked by the police, to either move across the street into the city park, or go into the mall parking lot and spar there.   Apparently we were causing traffic to slow from 35mps to 0 as a couple cars stopped to watch the duel.

~Ssisal~

New Initiate of the Jedi Order

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: