Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171036 times)
Brainiac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #4020 on: September 30, 2015, 03:28:25 PM »

We did get asked by the police, to either move across the street into the city park, or go into the mall parking lot and spar there.   Apparently we were causing traffic to slow from 35mps to 0 as a couple cars stopped to watch the duel.

Thats hilarious lol Cheesy
Congrats on the new sabers Smiley

You are a slave to the dark side. I'd be doing the galaxy a favor.

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #4021 on: September 30, 2015, 05:29:35 PM »

Does the system even let you order an out of stock item, or did they run out while your order was being processed?

No they ran out while they were at dragon con. Since they have the 3-4 week wait times listed and since the Bellicoses would have been in before the end of that wait time, they didn't list them as out of stock on the website.

A little misleading, but ok in the end.

So I'm just hoping I get my shipping notice sometime this week since everyone seems to get theirs within about 3-7 days. Since the Bellicoses started getting worked on this last monday, I'm hoping mine is one of them ^.^

Still though, the wait has been really REALLY tough as this is also my first saber.

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

Ssisal
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #4022 on: September 30, 2015, 05:40:10 PM »

Dauntlessseven

Yeah i noticed the couplers did not fit the initiates.  Which is fine, they do fit my buddies staff, my staff and even funny enough I could make a great staff with them by combing the Omen and Flamberge together.
Honestly i do need to know what i can use to couple the initiates together.  I was hoping that the black or silver ones worked but alas no.

hazard502
I did go with silver for the omen, and had emory tie the red to power button light.   Omen needed to be silver, closest to the real blade possible, it does clash red though.

Ive got a touch of bronchitus, so in a couple days ill see what i can do about better videos of the blades at night being swung about.

~Ssisal~

New Initiate of the Jedi Order

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4023 on: September 30, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »

You can find the appropiate coupler for you v2's here (silver) and here (dark) Smiley

Oh, and get well - it really wouldn't be healthy if you go out while having problems with your respiratory tract Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4024 on: September 30, 2015, 05:56:14 PM »

Hey Greenfire, how did you find out the bellicose was out of stock? Did they email you or something?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4025 on: September 30, 2015, 06:07:37 PM »

No they ran out while they were at dragon con. Since they have the 3-4 week wait times listed and since the Bellicoses would have been in before the end of that wait time, they didn't list them as out of stock on the website.

A little misleading, but ok in the end.

So I'm just hoping I get my shipping notice sometime this week since everyone seems to get theirs within about 3-7 days. Since the Bellicoses started getting worked on this last monday, I'm hoping mine is one of them ^.^

Still though, the wait has been really REALLY tough as this is also my first saber.

Sucks dude. But hang tough, they are still worth the wait.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4026 on: September 30, 2015, 08:27:23 PM »

Hey Greenfire, how did you find out the bellicose was out of stock? Did they email you or something?
My brother ordered his saber 1 day before I did and had his by the end of the week. A couple of days after he had received his, I emailed Emory asking about the status of my order and that's when he told me the Bellicose was out of stock, but that they would be getting more in before the 3-4 week lead time was up, so they didn't list it as out of stock. I'm not too upset about the whole situation as Emory was VERY helpful and nice Smiley

Sucks dude. But hang tough, they are still worth the wait.
Well...I'm still hanging in there. I just get real bummed when I hear all these other people going "got mine today!"  Tongue

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4027 on: September 30, 2015, 08:40:48 PM »

My brother ordered his saber 1 day before I did and had his by the end of the week. A couple of days after he had received his, I emailed Emory asking about the status of my order and that's when he told me the Bellicose was out of stock, but that they would be getting more in before the 3-4 week lead time was up, so they didn't list it as out of stock. I'm not too upset about the whole situation as Emory was VERY helpful and nice Smiley

Well...I'm still hanging in there. I just get real bummed when I hear all these other people going "got mine today!"  Tongue

I had a bit of a long wait as well when my Belli came in. Then I nearly crapped myself when I found out that I got a V4 sound board. It was after the beta testing had finished but before they were offering it for sale. Good things come to those who wait.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4028 on: September 30, 2015, 08:51:21 PM »

Oh ok gotcha. Thanks! If my order doesn't ship by the end of the week I'm gonna email Emory and ask.

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4029 on: September 30, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »

I had a bit of a long wait as well when my Belli came in. Then I nearly crapped myself when I found out that I got a V4 sound board. It was after the beta testing had finished but before they were offering it for sale. Good things come to those who wait.

Whats the difference between the V3 and the V4? I ordered the V3 cuz...mo money mo problems XD

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4030 on: September 30, 2015, 09:16:53 PM »

Whats the difference between the V3 and the V4? I ordered the V3 cuz...mo money mo problems XD

V4s come standard with 7 sound fonts plus MUTE, that can be cycled through via the AV switch. So much awesome.

Sig by For Tyeth

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4031 on: September 30, 2015, 09:50:36 PM »

V4s come standard with 7 sound fonts plus MUTE, that can be cycled through via the AV switch. So much awesome.

ohhh. So the V3's just have the startup, hum, clash, and powerdown sounds then and no AV switch control right?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4032 on: September 30, 2015, 10:12:36 PM »

ohhh. So the V3's just have the startup, hum, clash, and powerdown sounds then and no AV switch control right?

Basically. All the AV does on the V3s is cycle the saber on and off.

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4033 on: September 30, 2015, 11:35:29 PM »

I have to start figuring out my next order.

I could...

Get another Dark Apprentice V4 LE in EG, and a coupler, to make a staff.

Get either a Dark Apprentice V4 or Dark Sentinel V4 LE in DVA/VA respectively.

Or, since I just had my two LEE filter swatch books come in, I could get a saber in Adegan Silver so I can start playing with the filters.

All that, plus I need to get my son a red saber to go with the Darth Vader costume my Mother in Law got him for Halloween, and I need to decide if I want to stick with an Initiate V2 like he already has, or go with something a little longer and wire in one of the Ultimate FX sound boards I've got sitting around.

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4034 on: September 30, 2015, 11:42:27 PM »

Well looks the two hilts are ordered are out of stock until mid-october this wait is going to absolutely suck.  Sad

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: