Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177146 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4155 on: October 20, 2015, 04:35:31 PM »

It's like they heard me. Just got shipping notification!
must....get....shipping....notice......soon......going...crazy...

I was going to say, just start speccing your next order to alleviate the bordom. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Moahdiche
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -27

Devil by the Deed

« Reply #4156 on: October 21, 2015, 12:34:20 AM »

My first saber has shipped! I'm so excited to get it! Should have it in a few days.

Through Passion, I gain Strength.

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #4157 on: October 21, 2015, 02:55:41 AM »

My first saber has shipped! I'm so excited to get it! Should have it in a few days.
very nice, what did you get?

my flamberge v2(first) has arrived today, i have to wait to get it on friday, so thrilled

Moahdiche
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -27

Devil by the Deed

« Reply #4158 on: October 21, 2015, 10:31:52 AM »

I got a Dark Initiate v4 with a special pommel and a red blade. Stunt, no sound. It's my first foray into the hobby and I wanted to start a little cheaper, but with something I really wanted as opposed to a grab bag. I intend to use it for spinning and stunt work.

Through Passion, I gain Strength.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4159 on: October 21, 2015, 12:25:21 PM »

very nice, what did you get?

my flamberge v2(first) has arrived today, i have to wait to get it on friday, so thrilled

<tilts and scratches head>

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #4160 on: October 21, 2015, 01:38:56 PM »

I am Patiently waiting for....

Con Season to be over and

US to set up another raffle (fingers crossed)!!!

OK!!!! I admit I posted this in the wrong spot.....Im NOT patiently waiting, more like desperately hoping:)

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4161 on: October 21, 2015, 01:41:01 PM »

I am Patiently waiting for....

Con Season to be over and

US to set up another raffle (fingers crossed)!!!

OK!!!! I admit I posted this in the wrong spot.....Im NOT patiently waiting, more like desperately hoping:)

Read this carefully.

Re: (im)Patienly waiting for my new _______!!!

The originator didn't misspell "I'm".

Sig by For Tyeth

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #4162 on: October 21, 2015, 01:42:11 PM »

Read this carefully.

Re: (im)Patienly waiting for my new _______!!!

The originator didn't misspell "I'm".

I hads a DUH moment!

Thanks Logos

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4163 on: October 22, 2015, 08:24:05 PM »

I'm about a week out from being able to order the other half of my Dark Menace staff.  It sucks to wait.  It sucks even more that there are other things I want badly to buy right now, as well.

domon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4164 on: October 23, 2015, 12:48:25 AM »

Ordered my first saber on September 20,  The Guardian with Sound (Emerald) with Obsidian V4. Finally got the shipping notice today with expected delivery for Monday. The saber has been in the back of mind throughout the entire wait. Crazy weird thing is last night I had a dream about it. Needless to say, I'm really excited for it and hope to build up a nice saber collection in the future.   

Jedi Emi Takori
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #4165 on: October 23, 2015, 01:16:08 AM »

I know how all you feel. I ordered my Standard v3 2 weeks ago and everyday I would refresh my email to find out if my order had been shipped yet and when it did I was jumping in my chair in my bedroom.

I had to pay the duties and taxes before it arrived because apparently it was going to arrive on the day that I was going to a concert. (now I bet you guys are wondering, was I too busy thinking about my saber that I didn't have fun at that concert?  Grin I tried not to.) but when I came home late, there it was in tis package lying on my bed. I was too tired so I crashed and then opened it up the next morning swung it around while all excited inside only for a few minutes before I had to get going to college.  Cheesy

"A Jedi does not cling to sorrow young Padawan. We accept it. Sorrow is a part of life as well as joy. There are gifts to be found. Strange gifts....even in death and sorrow. We accept it, we learn and we go on."-Plo Koon

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4166 on: October 23, 2015, 06:34:03 PM »

Ordered my first saber on September 20,  The Guardian with Sound (Emerald) with Obsidian V4. Finally got the shipping notice today with expected delivery for Monday. The saber has been in the back of mind throughout the entire wait. Crazy weird thing is last night I had a dream about it. Needless to say, I'm really excited for it and hope to build up a nice saber collection in the future.   

Holy crap! Was it out of stock?

Sig by For Tyeth

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4167 on: October 23, 2015, 06:48:09 PM »

I think so. AFAIK it was OOS for quite some time, and then they were out of office during the Cons. So it seems likely that it was heavily delayed until now.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

gl9999
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #4168 on: October 23, 2015, 08:13:12 PM »

Holy crap! Was it out of stock?

Yes it was! I ordered mine on 29th September and after 2 weeks I emailed Emory. He said it was out of stock and would only be back on the 20th of this month. They would then service all back orders. As promised, mine shipped 2 days later on Wednesday and will arrive via Fed Ex on Monday!!

Woohoo!  Grin

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4169 on: October 27, 2015, 07:29:39 AM »

WOO HOO  Grin Grin Grin

The Consular is back in stock . . . and I just ordered one with a Tri-GB quick disconnect LED . . .  Cheesy

Its so funny that after all this time, and all these sabers, my excitement levels are still sky high . . . now I just have to (Im)patiently wait for it to arrive . . .  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: