Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177220 times)
EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #4470 on: January 08, 2016, 05:06:48 AM »

ORANGE BABY IS HEEEERRRREEEE! Just did my review, it will be uploaded soon Smiley

Oh that is shmexy! Congratulations. =)

I do believe I know the color of my next blade, wow. 

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

Terronium-12
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #4471 on: January 08, 2016, 05:23:10 AM »

That looks amazing, congrats Blinged (I swear it was you that posted in the Orange Outcasts thread?)!

For you guys waiting, I've been there. Having said that, waiting 18 days (granted, it's for a Graflex) would kill me because I've waited for a little more than 10 and that almost made me push up daisies. lol

Keep us updated.

If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.

CharlieSheev
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4472 on: January 08, 2016, 05:55:56 AM »

Very (im)patiently waiting for a consular with obsidian lite sound in green. Pretty stoked for it

idrum88
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4473 on: January 08, 2016, 01:34:38 PM »

I made my first order for a consular with obsidian lite on the 27th and it shipped last night. It's supposed to arrive Monday. Can't wait!

cotydale
Force Sensitive

Hello There

« Reply #4474 on: January 08, 2016, 01:46:48 PM »

placed my order on 12-28-15 (still no update) for a grab bag with random color, so im just gonna let the universe decide on how my path starts lol. I would love to get my shipping notification today!!!

89fred
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

"Show me again the power of the darkness."

« Reply #4475 on: January 08, 2016, 03:20:19 PM »

same here ordered a Flamberge se with foc and obsidian v4 on the 28th. I also have a graflex on the 24th but I know I probably wont see that one til the end of this month.

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4476 on: January 08, 2016, 03:21:46 PM »

I DID IT! Now we play the waiting game...  Dark Initiate LE v4 with Obsidian Premium Sound [Blade LED Color:Violet Amethyst][Flash on Clash:No Flash][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & VP1 Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Blade Size:X-Long 36" Blade][Windows:Yes Include Windows in Emitter][Pommel:Renegade LE Large Pommel][Sound:Yes, Install Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type (Momentary):Orange Illuminated Silver AV Switch][Blade Tip:POINTED TIP][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MINI USB Cable:Yes][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!][Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ($10 install + $4 covertec)]

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #4477 on: January 08, 2016, 03:33:41 PM »

Congrats. I got the same hilt too. Happy waiting!

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4478 on: January 08, 2016, 04:00:59 PM »

Oh man, still no order change, I'm gonna need to be put in a medical induced coma until it gets here

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #4479 on: January 08, 2016, 04:36:42 PM »

I think I've convinced myself that the more I check these forums the faster the saber will come. lol

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4480 on: January 08, 2016, 04:41:13 PM »

I think I've convinced myself that the more I check these forums the faster the saber will come. lol

good luck with that... 

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

89fred
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

"Show me again the power of the darkness."

« Reply #4481 on: January 08, 2016, 04:46:21 PM »

Around what time do they usually ship?

EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #4482 on: January 08, 2016, 04:55:21 PM »

US is pretty swamped right now...depending on whether or not the hilt you ordered was in stock, and when you ordered it...I believe the average was seven to ten days after ordering ? Even so, they're doing the best the can considering the sheer volume of orders they're fielding, their 'best' being the fastest and most efficient in the business... keep in mind that's not a guarantee. The waiting is quite killer, I agree, but when Baby arrives? Ohhh, soooo worth itttt! Congrats on your purchase, enjoy your saber once it gets to you!

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4483 on: January 08, 2016, 05:18:30 PM »

US is pretty swamped right now...depending on whether or not the hilt you ordered was in stock, and when you ordered it...I believe the average was seven to ten days after ordering ? Even so, they're doing the best the can considering the sheer volume of orders they're fielding, their 'best' being the fastest and most efficient in the business... keep in mind that's not a guarantee. The waiting is quite killer, I agree, but when Baby arrives? Ohhh, soooo worth itttt! Congrats on your purchase, enjoy your saber once it gets to you!

+1 for your response.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4484 on: January 08, 2016, 05:38:58 PM »

Also remember that all the sabers are fabricated as the order comes in. Theyou don't have a sock of basic parts, even the grab bag sabers, so that plays a big factor as well. I asked about it all and Marlene, I think her name was, responded with that info.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: