Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177510 times)
sunnycoastsaber
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #4740 on: January 12, 2016, 08:52:51 PM »

Just to give you all some perspective:

I ordered on the 28/12/15 and my order was posted on the 11/1/16 - Order number 121xxx

I ordered again on the 11/1/16 - Order number 128xxx

So, in a matter of 14 days between orders, Ultra Sabers have received in the vicinity of 7,000 new orders - That's around 500 orders per day during this period.

Now, some of those orders, like me, could contain multiple sabers thus increasing the baseline figure of 7,000 drastically.

Yes, some of those orders may also be for trivial items such as stands, blades and bits and pieces.

I think we all get the picture Smiley

(Light side points please)

Current saber list:

The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FOC
Prophecy V3 - Artic Blue - Silver FOC
Archon 2.1 - Consular Green - Silver FOC
Graxlex SE - Guardian Blue - Silver FOC

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #4741 on: January 12, 2016, 09:35:12 PM »

BOOYAH!

Dark Sentinel LE V4 stunt in Blazing Red shipped today!!! Ordered on 12/31/15 and shipped on 1/12/16...not bad at all!

Now to sit and watch the tracking like a mad man for the next few days. It's almost here!

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

kokak
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4742 on: January 12, 2016, 10:20:52 PM »

I ordered on the 6th and 8th (ordered the second 2 days after the 1st one) and I find myself logging into my US account and looking at my order page... and every once in a while hitting 'refresh' hoping the status will change...

I have no life...

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough..."

Albert Einstein

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4743 on: January 12, 2016, 10:37:11 PM »

OK, just checked, and noticed the order status was "Ready to Ship".

READY TO SHIP!!!!!!!

Does that mean ... ready to ship? 

*feints*

Wait...  Never mind.  The header is "Ready to Ship" but the individual order status on the right column is "processing".

*sigh*  Got a little excited there...  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4744 on: January 13, 2016, 12:15:56 AM »

OK, just checked, and noticed the order status was "Ready to Ship".

READY TO SHIP!!!!!!!

Does that mean ... ready to ship? 

*feints*

Wait...  Never mind.  The header is "Ready to Ship" but the individual order status on the right column is "processing".

*sigh*  Got a little excited there...  :-)

look at the top entry of page 113 i think it was. there is a definition of "Ready to Ship". I got it right from US customer support in an email.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4745 on: January 13, 2016, 12:29:27 AM »

I got my order! Now time to order my next one LMAO

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4746 on: January 13, 2016, 12:41:35 AM »

Does anyone know how long the Dark Initiate LE V4 has been out of stock? I ordered on 1/8 and I dont remember seeing it out of stock then but it is now. Also, if any of you ordered an out of stock saber before the new year but after Christmas, have you gotten yet? How long did it take to get to you?

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

CAP
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #4747 on: January 13, 2016, 01:45:05 AM »

Ok, as ive said in here before, my prophecy should be arriving on friday, but thats not the reason for my drop in here tonight. No, I just came to say that my brother in law ordered his dark apprentice 3 days before I ordered my saber (both our first sabers) and was due for delivery today. He was at work all day and missed the delivery. The poor soul opened the door to a 'we missed you' paper by Fed Ex. He'll get it tomorrow hopefully but may our thoughts and prayers be with him tonight.

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #4748 on: January 13, 2016, 01:46:44 AM »

Does anyone know how long the Dark Initiate LE V4 has been out of stock? I ordered on 1/8 and I dont remember seeing it out of stock then but it is now. Also, if any of you ordered an out of stock saber before the new year but after Christmas, have you gotten yet? How long did it take to get to you?

I'm waiting for the same hilt with windows...

Ordered mine Dec 19...

Darth_Solidus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -21

Dark Jedi

« Reply #4749 on: January 13, 2016, 01:58:21 AM »

Ordered my Dark Apprentice yesterday! I'm super pumped and will post pictures as soon as I get it!

Jedi and Sith hold themselves back. Both are confined to their respective beliefs. Using the dark and the light sides, I intend to create a new order. One bringing balance to the Galaxy through force.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #4750 on: January 13, 2016, 02:21:53 AM »

Ok, as ive said in here before, my prophecy should be arriving on friday, but thats not the reason for my drop in here tonight. No, I just came to say that my brother in law ordered his dark apprentice 3 days before I ordered my saber (both our first sabers) and was due for delivery today. He was at work all day and missed the delivery. The poor soul opened the door to a 'we missed you' paper by Fed Ex. He'll get it tomorrow hopefully but may our thoughts and prayers be with him tonight.

If he thinks being home is impossible, he should call 1-800-GO-FEDEX and have it redirected to hold at location at the nearest convenient FedEx location.  This will add (usually) a one-day delay for the reroute, but once it hits the FedEx location then he's got 5 business days to pick it up when it works for his schedule.

I'm going to have mine shipped straight to a FedEx for that reason.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Brainiac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #4751 on: January 13, 2016, 02:34:14 AM »

Order from 12/30 shipped today (Jan12).

Order from 12/19 has not shipped because one item is out of stock. The 2 grab bag sabers included in the order are being held until all 3 things are ready to go. (so it seems).

Keeping that in mind, I will place out of stock orders separately from now on.
Love the signature Cheesy

You are a slave to the dark side. I'd be doing the galaxy a favor.

duvoziir
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4752 on: January 13, 2016, 03:20:10 AM »

Hey guys quick question.
With the Dark Intinate V4 being out of stock now will that affect my order even though I ordered it on 12/31 and it says it's " Ready to ship"? Granted, it's been ready to ship since last Monday.

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4753 on: January 13, 2016, 03:33:06 AM »

I'm waiting for the same hilt with windows...

Ordered mine Dec 19...

Damn it all to hell!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4754 on: January 13, 2016, 03:36:24 AM »

Come on, y'all, just be like the cool cat stormtrooper.

Relax, you'll have your sabers soon.  A LOT sooner than from any of the other saber makers.

Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: