Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177698 times)
123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #4905 on: January 17, 2016, 04:51:19 PM »

Even though I know that it's illegal to FORCE your workers to work on a weekend/national holiday, I'm still refreshing my order page like a madman. I'm conflicted because next week is my midterms, but US can't work on my saber until I start midterms. I want to wish it was Tuesday already, but yet I don't.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #4906 on: January 17, 2016, 05:03:50 PM »

That's strange, my order is scheduled for delivery tomorrow from FedEx. Even just got an email confirming it

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

DemonLichKing
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Light Side points appreciated

« Reply #4907 on: January 17, 2016, 05:05:37 PM »

My order will be shipped tomorrow, and might arrive this Friday ! So happy ! I just can't wait now  Grin
I ordered it on the 8th of January by the way  Smiley

"The Force will be with you. Always."

Guardian with Obsidian Premium sound v4 - TRI Guardian Blue

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4908 on: January 17, 2016, 05:09:38 PM »

That's strange, my order is scheduled for delivery tomorrow from FedEx. Even just got an email confirming it

It's people like you that make me want to rejoin the Sith. But I am strong in the light side. Just strong enough to not murder everyone. hahaha

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4909 on: January 17, 2016, 06:10:36 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I just ordered my first ever saber on Jan 14th.

I ordered a guardian with 4 channel RGBW emerald driver and obsidian v4 sound. It was a bit pricey but for my first saber I wanted to just go ahead and go ALL out! I love Obi-wan's sabers in the movies and in the future I want a saber based on his ep 3 and 4 version as well.

I want to give thanks to Emory. I made a newbie mistake on my order, trying to set it as a 2 channel B+G and choosing a blue illuminated switch on the 4th channel because in the dropdown options it said "recommended". I knew it seemed to be at odds since I was only choosing a 2 channel option but... well either way, Emory actually sent me an urgent email informing me that I had made a mistake that meant the saber couldn't be put together properly the way I wanted and gave me options to follow in order to fix my mistake. Thankfully I got it all sorted out and upgraded it to a proper 4 channel driver and now its back into the queue and on its way to the table to be built soon (I hope!)

I was really happy with this quick warning email. Instead of just cobbling something together that worked out of what I chose incorrectly...he put my order on hold to warn me that I screwed up and that my saber was not going to end up the way I wanted it based on the conflicting options I chose. This was truly professionally and kindly done. Thank you Emory and Ultrasabers, you've got a new customer for life!

On a side note. Has anyone recently ordered the guardian hilt with sound and emerald driver lately? From what I've read it seems that different hilts go out at different times. Perhaps they have more of some kinds on hand than others or maybe some are just harder to assemble and wire than others. I'd like to get some idea of fabrication time if anyone has recent experience. The lead time said 2-4 weeks so I'm prepared for that, especially considering the insane holiday rush that just swept through! I've seen some really fast ship times reported lately on here though so that makes me hopeful!

Thanks everyone, sorry for the long winded post but its my first here and I just had a few things to say! I look forward to talking with you all and helping to keep ourselves busy while we wait for our awesome sabers!

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4910 on: January 17, 2016, 06:19:13 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I just ordered my first ever saber on Jan 14th.

I ordered a guardian with 4 channel RGBW emerald driver and obsidian v4 sound. It was a bit pricey but for my first saber I wanted to just go ahead and go ALL out! I love Obi-wan's sabers in the movies and in the future I want a saber based on his ep 3 and 4 version as well.

I want to give thanks to Emory. I made a newbie mistake on my order, trying to set it as a 2 channel B+G and choosing a blue illuminated switch on the 4th channel because in the dropdown options it said "recommended". I knew it seemed to be at odds since I was only choosing a 2 channel option but... well either way, Emory actually sent me an urgent email informing me that I had made a mistake that meant the saber couldn't be put together properly the way I wanted and gave me options to follow in order to fix my mistake. Thankfully I got it all sorted out and upgraded it to a proper 4 channel driver and now its back into the queue and on its way to the table to be built soon (I hope!)

I was really happy with this quick warning email. Instead of just cobbling something together that worked out of what I chose incorrectly...he put my order on hold to warn me that I screwed up and that my saber was not going to end up the way I wanted it based on the conflicting options I chose. This was truly professionally and kindly done. Thank you Emory and Ultrasabers, you've got a new customer for life!

On a side note. Has anyone recently ordered the guardian hilt with sound and emerald driver lately? From what I've read it seems that different hilts go out at different times. Perhaps they have more of some kinds on hand than others or maybe some are just harder to assemble and wire than others. I'd like to get some idea of fabrication time if anyone has recent experience. The lead time said 2-4 weeks so I'm prepared for that, especially considering the insane holiday rush that just swept through! I've seen some really fast ship times reported lately on here though so that makes me hopeful!

Thanks everyone, sorry for the long winded post but its my first here and I just had a few things to say! I look forward to talking with you all and helping to keep ourselves busy while we wait for our awesome sabers!

It's always good to hear about outstanding customer service. As for the build time, from my understanding while emailing their support staff, all orders are fabricated at time of order. The don't have boxes of pieces sitting around. When something is "out of stock" I ASSUME that means there are SOME parts that can be mass produced as they are easy and cost effective, but can run out. But again this is just speculation on my part from the 4 or so emails exchanged on the subject.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #4911 on: January 17, 2016, 06:53:48 PM »

It's people like you that make me want to rejoin the Sith. But I am strong in the light side. Just strong enough to not murder everyone. hahaha

Pfft, I've waited 18 days. I deserve a medal or something  Tongue

( i'm just joking, I know everybody else has waited just as long as many longer )

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #4912 on: January 17, 2016, 06:58:15 PM »

I'm on day 14...tomorrow will make 15. Still, pretty incredible that they are moving so quickly and working so hard. Already planning my next hilt!

Dark side points appreciated

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4913 on: January 17, 2016, 06:59:36 PM »

I am too. My wife doesnt like it but she will be ok once she sees that the next one is actually for her and sexier even than mine. Then, Emerald!

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #4914 on: January 17, 2016, 08:33:17 PM »

I'm on day 30...

My kids are having trouble waiting.

Wink

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4915 on: January 17, 2016, 08:53:02 PM »

DID YOU ORDER THE ENTIRE SHOP?!

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #4916 on: January 17, 2016, 09:25:10 PM »

I think I caused the back log. I ordered 15,000 sabers for my closest friends!

PKL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #4917 on: January 17, 2016, 09:31:58 PM »

My order will be shipped tomorrow, and might arrive this Friday ! So happy ! I just can't wait now  Grin
I ordered it on the 8th of January by the way  Smiley

So, just curious, if I ordered an in stock hilt (Apprentice) on January 2nd, why did this guy's order ship and mine has not???

I ordered 4 different sabers across 3 different orders, on January 2nd, and none of them have moved past "processing" yet Sad

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #4918 on: January 17, 2016, 09:33:55 PM »

So, just curious, if I ordered an in stock hilt (Apprentice) on January 2nd, why did this guy's order ship and mine has not???

I ordered 4 different sabers across 3 different orders, on January 2nd, and none of them have moved past "processing" yet Sad
Patience. I can't tell you, but just hang in there. When they get to you, you'll be glad.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #4919 on: January 17, 2016, 09:36:25 PM »

It might be something with the apprentice hilt in particular. Thats what I'm waiting on, too.

Dark side points appreciated

Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: