Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171284 times)
TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4965 on: January 19, 2016, 12:22:41 AM »

My order said the same as yours hours after I pUT it in and it took 1 week for it to ship. So that MAY give you an idea. They are still handling the large amount of orders but making a dent. I'd stand by the 2-4 weeks just so it doesn't nag at you. AND trust me, I know the itch. Mine should come in soon and it's my first as well.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #4966 on: January 19, 2016, 01:42:52 AM »

Mine says "allow 3-4 weeks" but fortunately still does NOT say "out of stock" yet.  So hopefully after a couple days in I can feel okay that I have a reserved spot.  That said I haven't moved off of "Processing" yet, so we'll see.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

unde4dmau5
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

Dark Side Points please

« Reply #4967 on: January 19, 2016, 05:47:57 AM »

Just got a shipping email for my grab bag saber that I ordered on the 7th. It's been an impatient wait but its almost over. I'll post a review when it gets here. Smiley

Sabers Currently Owned
- Dark Sentinel V4 in Guardian Blue
- Aeon V3 in Blazing Red

Serotonin1363
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #4968 on: January 19, 2016, 06:16:23 AM »

Oh I forgot to add, my order status still says 'processing" but the note at the bottom says "This order has already shipped or is in the final stages of processing and can not be edited"

Not sure if that means anything that it switched to that this fast but... just wanted to include it. I know it hasn't already shipped but, maybe "final" stages of processing is different than just regular "processing"

I'm clueless here since this is my first saber order. I'm just so excited and grasping at straws of hope!

Btw my order said 2-4 weeks not 3-4.

I have that same thing when I ordered my saber on the 12th.  My best guess is that it's currently being made and will be out within the 2-4 week time-frame.

Dark Side points for this bounty hunter!!!

DemonLichKing
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Light Side points appreciated

« Reply #4969 on: January 19, 2016, 06:26:21 AM »

I ordered mine on Jan 14. I got mine with the RGBW emerald driver and obsidian V4 sound though so depending on what you ordered yours might be faster/easier to get set up. When did yours specifically ship?

I know it doesn't really mean mine will have a similar time but it at least feels nice to hope it will come quickly like yours did Tongue
I ordered a Guardian with Obsidian premium v4 sound, and it shipped this monday !

"The Force will be with you. Always."

Guardian with Obsidian Premium sound v4 - TRI Guardian Blue

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #4970 on: January 19, 2016, 06:52:03 AM »

Ok thanks. Mine was the guardian hilt and it did not say it was out of stock. It just seemed to me that if Emory was already looking at my order on Jan 16th...shouldn't that be a strong possibility that mine is up for its turn to be built? I have no idea how the process at US works so I could be completely off. Its just the hope of a desperate saber addict!

I ordered a guardian hilt too, on December 31st, and it's still processing (ready to ship) so let's just be patient.

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #4971 on: January 19, 2016, 06:56:59 AM »

I ordered a Guardian with Obsidian premium v4 sound, and it shipped this monday !

Cry

I wonder why yours got shipped before mine, you ordered on Jan 8th, while I ordered on Dec 31st. Payment cleared the next day, and on Jan 2nd, status went to processing - ready to ship.

It's pretty weird. Same hilt, same sound board, same color, etc.

I wouldn't be bothered if it was a difference of 2 or 3 days, but 8?   Embarrassed

Stromfire
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4972 on: January 19, 2016, 10:25:27 AM »

Yeah!

Mine arrived  Cheesy

I ordered on 01/04/2016.

Shipped 01/14/2016

Can't wait to get home...

JediGato
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4973 on: January 19, 2016, 02:25:09 PM »

I ordered 1/2/16 and still processing. It's day 17 now which have driven crazy refreshing my order page every 2 minutes but given US's rep, I have 13 more days at most until mine gets sent to me.

My Initiate V3 was in stock at time of order.  Cool Cool Cool

Initiate V3 Obsidian Sound Light - FOC - Illuminated AV Switch - Coming Home Soon (1/2/16 Born Date)

Hook Yoda up with some Light Points.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4974 on: January 19, 2016, 02:40:51 PM »

Ordered my second saber on the 14th, can't wait to finally have a US saber with sound!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4975 on: January 19, 2016, 02:46:21 PM »

Ladies and Gentleman...it is on the truck!

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4976 on: January 19, 2016, 02:47:50 PM »

Congratulations!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #4977 on: January 19, 2016, 03:51:09 PM »

I ordered 1/2/16 and still processing. It's day 17 now which have driven crazy refreshing my order page every 2 minutes but given US's rep, I have 13 more days at most until mine gets sent to me.

My Initiate V3 was in stock at time of order.  Cool Cool Cool

Day 31 for me. Still processing...

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4978 on: January 19, 2016, 04:10:25 PM »

Day 31 for me. Still processing...

*pats you on the back* i am sorry, this has to be painful for you

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #4979 on: January 19, 2016, 04:14:25 PM »

*pats you on the back* i am sorry, this has to be painful for you

Thanks. It's pretty brutal waiting especially when everyone is modifying, making reviews and generally enjoying their sabers.

But, my kids are going bananas!

Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: