Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344] 345 346 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177161 times)
explodingpuppet
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5145 on: January 22, 2016, 04:42:14 PM »

I just received confirmation that the Guardian standard finish is out of stock and Will be 8 to 10 weeks before they're back in stock. Bummer.

Does that mean that people who ordered the Standard Finish prior to this will have to wait? Or does it mean that taking those orders into account, they are out of stock?

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #5146 on: January 22, 2016, 04:47:18 PM »

Woah cool, I ordered a grab bag at 01/13, so I expect to not having to wait another full two or three weeks  Cheesy hopefully they can ship it before I go on vacations in feburary...
Although I know that I shouldn't be disapointed if it took this long, it's just that I am sooo excited to receive my first Lightsaber, and if it's good, I will buy tons of others with sound and emerald driver and stuff ^^
Depending where you live the shipping seems to be pretty speedy. Even though it sent I still can't track it so I'm not quite sure the time period. I seriously checked my email multiple times every day as soon as I ordered it. I'll probably just clip it to my belt after I get it and wear it all day everyday. I may or may not have squeeled a bit when I saw the shipped email.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #5147 on: January 22, 2016, 05:09:21 PM »

On FedEx vehicle for delivery!  (Please don't be broken, please don't be broken.)

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5148 on: January 22, 2016, 05:20:34 PM »

Very rarely is do they come broken lol but cool!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5149 on: January 22, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »

Very rarely is do they come broken lol but cool!

I know, but the way my year has been going so far... Smiley

My dad had back surgery two weeks ago, I had neck surgery in late December (still hurts yeah, no worries, it was minor).  Right now I'm being checked out for some sort of intestinal disease, and one of my dogs ran away a few days ago.  Someone ran my mailbox over, and I have to drive to the P.O. every day to get my mail, because the ground won't unfreeze until May, when I can therefore put it back in.  They also hit my fence and tore some sections out, which will be a backbreaker of a fix when it again, is warm. 

I just want some Guardian comfort. Smiley

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5150 on: January 22, 2016, 05:28:12 PM »

Dang, your mailbox can't be replaced until May?  Where are you, Alaska?  I thought even in North Dakota the ground unfreezes sooner.

Sorry you've had such a run of bad luck.  I hope it comes to an end for you.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5151 on: January 22, 2016, 05:41:18 PM »

Oh hell yes!!!! My guardian ships today!!!!

Like some other people here I just read, I got a notice at like 3 or 4 am overnight last night that my saber had a shipping label sent to Fedex and its expected to ship out today. It figures its right before the weekend and FedEx act like some lazy bums on weekends! So it won't move at all until monday likely and its expected to be delivered on Tuesday Jan 26th.

Btw I ordered a guardian fully loaded 4 chan RGBW emerald and V4 Obsidian sound with nickel finish on Jan 14th. I think I and some other people got lucky in that those certain features are available and slight variations such as standard finish, or Obsidian Lite are NOT available right now. It also seems that they ship out a big group of sabers in bunches, as the Kylo ren avatar guy above me seems to have a similar delivery date even though he ordered his saber a day or two after me I think.

I'm so damn excited i'm going to explode waiting for tuesday!!

Btw, I ordered it with an Ultraedge Heavy grade but I read that the warmer colors don't look as good in UE like orange especially. So I want to order a regular heavy grade dueling blade, the clear tube kind. Does anyone know abouts how long it takes to get one of those things shipped? Just the blade by itself?

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #5152 on: January 22, 2016, 05:49:38 PM »

My Aeon is approaching, although with the winter storm it seems to be delayed. Hopefully it'll get here today, as there's no snow yet. But this "delay" is all speculation because it wasn't too terribly close when it went on the delivery truck.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5153 on: January 22, 2016, 05:50:56 PM »

Oh hell yes!!!! My guardian ships today!!!!

Like some other people here I just read, I got a notice at like 3 or 4 am overnight last night that my saber had a shipping label sent to Fedex and its expected to ship out today. It figures its right before the weekend and FedEx act like some lazy bums on weekends! So it won't move at all until monday likely and its expected to be delivered on Tuesday Jan 26th.

Per their website, FedEx has a weather delay and I'm sure they would rather their aircraft fly safely. Wink  Weather reports show snow is still falling in Memphis, where their main hub is located.  Do not necessarily expect delivery as scheduled on the 26th.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5154 on: January 22, 2016, 05:52:17 PM »

Well my Guardian is here.  It's pretty.

The buttons are switched like others have mentioned, I got an X blade plug, as others have mentioned.  

No Allen key to remove the blade.  I might have one somewhere, I guess.

FedEx was nice enough to hit my blade hard enough to mess up some of the film in the middle.

Otherwise it's pretty super great.  Gonna charge the batteries then try out the Emerald.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5155 on: January 22, 2016, 05:55:34 PM »

My dad had back surgery two weeks ago, I had neck surgery in late December (still hurts yeah, no worries, it was minor).  Right now I'm being checked out for some sort of intestinal disease, and one of my dogs ran away a few days ago.  Someone ran my mailbox over, and I have to drive to the P.O. every day to get my mail, because the ground won't unfreeze until May, when I can therefore put it back in.  They also hit my fence and tore some sections out, which will be a backbreaker of a fix when it again, is warm. 

Oh man that is a tough start to the new year, here's to sending good vibes your way!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5156 on: January 22, 2016, 05:59:46 PM »

That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. You deserve your saber more than I do, that's for sure...

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5157 on: January 22, 2016, 06:03:39 PM »

Two weeks today since order was placed.  Still "Ready to Ship" with the details as "Processing".    *drums fingers*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5158 on: January 22, 2016, 06:07:29 PM »

That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. You deserve your saber more than I do, that's for sure...

It's alright, look up a couple posts, I did get it.

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5159 on: January 22, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »

It's alright, look up a couple posts, I did get it.
Good! Hope things straighten out for you.

Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344] 345 346 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: