Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177498 times)
Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #5190 on: January 23, 2016, 01:11:42 AM »

It took 10 days (instead of 14 to 28 as predicted) to get the grab bag saber shipped, that was really fast! I just wonder if they will send me the X plug instead of the Standard (or the Circle, as I wrote them today, but maybe it was already too late).

Also, I'm curious about my first "real deal" order of a saber, with soundboard & emerald and stuff... maybe they just tend to have longer for the "more complicated" ones ^^ my first choice of a hilt is out of stock, so I just have to wait anyway

Question: which coupler should I buy if I want to couple a Dark Shock and a Dark Prophecy, both with sound?

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #5191 on: January 23, 2016, 01:14:01 AM »

It took 10 days (instead of 14 to 28 as predicted) to get the grab bag saber shipped, that was really fast! I just wonder if they will send me the X plug instead of the Standard (or the Circle, as I wrote them today, but maybe it was already too late).

Also, I'm curious about my first "real deal" order of a saber, with soundboard & emerald and stuff... maybe they just tend to have longer for the "more complicated" ones ^^ my first choice of a hilt is out of stock, so I just have to wait anyway

Question: which coupler should I buy if I want to couple a Dark Shock and a Dark Prophecy, both with sound?

a vented coupler.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5192 on: January 23, 2016, 01:16:09 AM »

a vented coupler.

adjustable or not? maybe black because both hilts tend to be black-ish? I just can't imagine what it looks like

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)

Sold:

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5193 on: January 23, 2016, 01:18:19 AM »

adjustable or not? maybe black because both hilts tend to be black-ish? I just can't imagine what it looks like

https://www.ultrasabers.com/Accessories-s/69.htm

I cant help you with specifics. since they have sound you want the vented. I would pick one i like and figure it out from there.

I think they are both MHS sabers...  thats important..  that both your sabers are MHS pommels

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5194 on: January 23, 2016, 01:19:45 AM »

ok thank you for your answer Smiley

I just stay giddy until end of next week to wait (im)patiently for my first Cheesy

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)

Sold:

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5195 on: January 23, 2016, 01:31:37 AM »

Spades, what happened to your sig?

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5196 on: January 23, 2016, 01:36:19 AM »

Spades, what happened to your sig?

??  I dont know.. I can still see it.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5197 on: January 23, 2016, 01:37:41 AM »

It seems like it was cropped and only showing half lol

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5198 on: January 23, 2016, 01:37:50 AM »

Holy crap samhain you can really spin that thing! And the blade toss/catch was freakin sweet!

I gave you a dark side point for awesomeness!

I need to learn to do that when my guardian gets here. Not the throwing...not brave enough to risk that, but the spinning.

I started watching those videos on the Terra Prime youtube channel on the basic spin moves. I'm using a toy saber I have but i'm having trouble so far. I don't think I fully understand "how" to spin a saber. I think I also have a serious problem of "limp wrist" which gives me trouble. For instance: I could never throw a baseball properly because my wrist won't say in a "locked" position in order to launch it properly. Basically you would say I throw "like a girl" if it weren't terribly rude to say things like that these days.

I hope I can figure it out because I just love how awesome it looks.

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5199 on: January 23, 2016, 01:48:19 AM »

Thanks for the points, much appreciated.  Maybe I'll do a proper review and stuff with it.  I had a lot of people put down the guardian as not being good for spinning.  Seems alright to me.  I showed it's not really any bigger than my regular stunt saber.  The only thing I don't like would be the bottom part of the shroud catches my clothes and my palm sometimes.  That and the emitters not the easiest thing to hold it by if it slips a bit.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5200 on: January 23, 2016, 02:00:53 AM »

Thanks for the points, much appreciated.  Maybe I'll do a proper review and stuff with it.  I had a lot of people put down the guardian as not being good for spinning.  Seems alright to me.  I showed it's not really any bigger than my regular stunt saber.  The only thing I don't like would be the bottom part of the shroud catches my clothes and my palm sometimes.  That and the emitters not the easiest thing to hold it by if it slips a bit.

interesting... I would be interested in watching your review.

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5201 on: January 23, 2016, 04:50:40 AM »

Does that mean that people who ordered the Standard Finish prior to this will have to wait? Or does it mean that taking those orders into account, they are out of stock?

I got a reply again. So far, great customer service!!

They could confirm that it was the Obsidian lite soundboard that was keeping my order from getting shipped.

That being said, they couldn't tell me if the standard finish Guardian hilt being out of stock would affect my order.

Maybe, and it's only a theory, but it could mean that even though I ordered before (ex:Dec 31) someone else,  if that other customer had ordered a standard finish guardian with, example, an emerald V4 soundboard and both pieces were available, they could have sent that order away, even if it had been ordered at a later date. ( ex: Jan 15)

There's about 6 to 7 days left before they get the lite soundboard back in stock, then I'll know if I have to wait another 6 to 8 weeks to get a standard finish guardian hilt machined. We'll see.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5202 on: January 23, 2016, 05:01:45 AM »

I got a reply again. So far, great customer service!!

They could confirm that it was the Obsidian lite soundboard that was keeping my order from getting shipped.

That being said, they couldn't tell me if the standard finish Guardian hilt being out of stock would affect my order.

Maybe, and it's only a theory, but it could mean that even though I ordered before (ex:Dec 31) someone else,  if that other customer had ordered a standard finish guardian with, example, an emerald V4 soundboard and both pieces were available, they could have sent that order away, even if it had been ordered at a later date. ( ex: Jan 15)

There's about 6 to 7 days left before they get the lite soundboard back in stock, then I'll know if I have to wait another 6 to 8 weeks to get a standard finish guardian hilt machined. We'll see.

I would try not to stress this too much.  you are playing with alot of "IF" I wish you the best  I think once the boards get in, your order will along shortly.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5203 on: January 23, 2016, 06:37:38 AM »

yes, all we've seen is how crazy things got. and it's not just US..now imagine if everyone who ordered came to the forums?

I think we'd crash the system!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5204 on: January 23, 2016, 06:59:42 AM »

I would try not to stress this too much.  you are playing with alot of "IF" I wish you the best  I think once the boards get in, your order will along shortly.

No worries, I'm not stressed about it one bit, and like I said, it's just a theory. Being prepared to every possible eventuality avoid deception for me, that's just me.

Thanks! With the great customer service I had so far, I think we're all in good hands! Cheers!

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: