Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2178017 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5205 on: January 23, 2016, 09:56:06 PM »

interesting... I would be interested in watching your review.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmpy_LZsDek" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmpy_LZsDek</a>

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #5206 on: January 24, 2016, 03:19:53 AM »

Nice review. Thank you.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

ShadowTheULF
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

"Who said you could remove that helmet?"

« Reply #5207 on: January 24, 2016, 05:47:04 AM »

I just ordered my first UltraSaber, an Emerald/Obsidian v4 Chosen One CE in blazing red (of course).

I only ordered it a few days ago so of course I don't expect it to ship terribly soon but all of the talk on the forums about everything being out of stock have me a little uncertain about how long I should expect to wait.  It seems like there are stories of sabers quotes at 2-4 weeks fabrication time shipping within 3 days of ordering and then others waiting over a month for their saber to ship. 

Is there any rhyme or reason to this?  Any way to set my expectation?

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #5208 on: January 24, 2016, 01:45:17 PM »

I just ordered my first UltraSaber, an Emerald/Obsidian v4 Chosen One CE in blazing red (of course).

I only ordered it a few days ago so of course I don't expect it to ship terribly soon but all of the talk on the forums about everything being out of stock have me a little uncertain about how long I should expect to wait.  It seems like there are stories of sabers quotes at 2-4 weeks fabrication time shipping within 3 days of ordering and then others waiting over a month for their saber to ship. 

I can't guarantee anything, obviously, but more high end models like that are slower to go out of stock and may be faster to ship!

All we really know for certain is that the Obsidian Lite soundboard orders are backed up.

Great choice of saber! Wink

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5209 on: January 24, 2016, 02:15:11 PM »

all i can guarantee is the your order will ship eventually. Stick to the lead time on the site. 3-4 weeks. 6 to 8 days, whatever it is use that as a guide and go from there. I personally can not speak for US, but I am sure that my appreciation for your patients. and as a saber owner waiting on his to get back to him I can tell you that you are going to love you new ultrasaber when it arrives.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5210 on: January 24, 2016, 04:01:13 PM »

all i can guarantee is the your order will ship eventually. Stick to the lead time on the site. 3-4 weeks. 6 to 8 days, whatever it is use that as a guide and go from there. I personally can not speak for US, but I am sure that my appreciation for your patients is shared by US staff. and as a saber owner waiting on his to get back to him I can tell you that you are going to love you new ultrasaber when it arrives.

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5211 on: January 24, 2016, 05:41:25 PM »

All I could tell you shadowtheULF is that you picked good things for your order to make it possibly "faster"

This is all just based on what has been the case lately and this could have changed overnight for all we know so take this with a grain of salt.

First off, one thing that is making people's orders take a long time (like a month) is that they chose the graflex hilt. Because of the movie, the graflex hit is extremely popular right now. I'm pretty sure that US actually ran out of stock on the graflex but still allowed people to order it...unlike any other saber that goes out of stock. So that is one thing causing a big hold up. They were due to get the graflex hilt back in stock around the third week in January, so now basically.

The second even more widespread cause of long waits of a month or so is people who have ordered the Obsidian LITE soundboard. I think since its cheaper and still has a great sound (just without the option of switching your sounds) it is a hugely popular choice for alot of people who don't want to spend the extra money. The last we heard, the LITE soundboards were out of stock and therefore all orders that selected it are on hold until they come in. At the time they said they expected the LITE boards to be back in stock in about 6-8 business days. I believe that was at least 3 business days ago give or take a day.

Because you didn't pick either of these, you likely won't see a bad delay in your shipment.

However, you did pick the chosen one. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the chosen one hilt based on darth vader's ? If so then it could possibly have a "popularity" issue much like the graflex hilt. I'm purely guessing on this so someone else will have to chime in and talk about whether they've received a chosen one lately or if they've heard they are low on that hilt etc. I haven't heard anything pertaining to this i'm just purely guessing so this likely won't be an issue at all.

Bearing all that in mind...your order will probably ship in a similar time frame to the rest of our orders lately for those of us that didn't pick one of those options that had delays. Since you chose an emerald driver and V4 sound (just like me and many others) your order will probably ship in anywhere from as little as 6 business days to as much as 10-12 business days. They seem to ship a big load of sabers in bunches so theres no way to know for sure. My saber took 8 business days. A guy ordered the same thing as me the day AFTER I ordered and both of our sabers shipped out on the same day. So for him it took 7 business days. As I said, they seem to ship them out in bunches so theres some wiggle room.

Either way, I don't work for Ultrasabers so you can't take any of this info to the bank! This is just conjecture and educated guessing based on the postings of many of us over the past few weeks. The information about the graflex and the obsidian LITE soundboard are official however, as those bits of info came directly from customer service emails from the US staff.

Hope this helps. You should be fine and have a very minimal wait. I'm sure you'll be happy to see it ship out before you know it!

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5212 on: January 24, 2016, 05:47:44 PM »

If everything you orders in stock, you may actually receive your order in no time at all. I just ordered a dark prophecy with obsidian v4, and I received it exactly 7 days later with 2 day shipping

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

PKL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5213 on: January 24, 2016, 05:49:23 PM »

All I could tell you shadowtheULF is that you picked good things for your order to make it possibly "faster"

This is all just based on what has been the case lately and this could have changed overnight for all we know so take this with a grain of salt.

First off, one thing that is making people's orders take a long time (like a month) is that they chose the graflex hilt. Because of the movie, the graflex hit is extremely popular right now. I'm pretty sure that US actually ran out of stock on the graflex but still allowed people to order it...unlike any other saber that goes out of stock. So that is one thing causing a big hold up. They were due to get the graflex hilt back in stock around the third week in January, so now basically.

The second even more widespread cause of long waits of a month or so is people who have ordered the Obsidian LITE soundboard. I think since its cheaper and still has a great sound (just without the option of switching your sounds) it is a hugely popular choice for alot of people who don't want to spend the extra money. The last we heard, the LITE soundboards were out of stock and therefore all orders that selected it are on hold until they come in. At the time they said they expected the LITE boards to be back in stock in about 6-8 business days. I believe that was at least 3 business days ago give or take a day.

Because you didn't pick either of these, you likely won't see a bad delay in your shipment.

However, you did pick the chosen one. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the chosen one hilt based on darth vader's ? If so then it could possibly have a "popularity" issue much like the graflex hilt. I'm purely guessing on this so someone else will have to chime in and talk about whether they've received a chosen one lately or if they've heard they are low on that hilt etc. I haven't heard anything pertaining to this i'm just purely guessing so this likely won't be an issue at all.

Bearing all that in mind...your order will probably ship in a similar time frame to the rest of our orders lately for those of us that didn't pick one of those options that had delays. Since you chose an emerald driver and V4 sound (just like me and many others) your order will probably ship in anywhere from as little as 6 business days to as much as 10-12 business days. They seem to ship a big load of sabers in bunches so theres no way to know for sure. My saber took 8 business days. A guy ordered the same thing as me the day AFTER I ordered and both of our sabers shipped out on the same day. So for him it took 7 business days. As I said, they seem to ship them out in bunches so theres some wiggle room.

Either way, I don't work for Ultrasabers so you can't take any of this info to the bank! This is just conjecture and educated guessing based on the postings of many of us over the past few weeks. The information about the graflex and the obsidian LITE soundboard are official however, as those bits of info came directly from customer service emails from the US staff.

Hope this helps. You should be fine and have a very minimal wait. I'm sure you'll be happy to see it ship out before you know it!

Good post, thanks.
I am waiting on a Graflex with Premium Sound.
And 3 Apprentice with lite sound. So all 4 of my orders are held up! Grrr

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

« Reply #5214 on: January 24, 2016, 05:58:39 PM »

My Flamberge v2 shipped!  Grin

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5215 on: January 24, 2016, 05:59:30 PM »

Hey PKL

You may want to keep an eye on your email. I just noticed in another thread about the graflex hilts...people finally just began to get the first shipment notifications on the graflex today.

This only will apply if you got it with premium sound though, which I believe you said you did. Either way, they apparently got the graflex shipments and are slowly starting to fill them all out and get them shipped. I saw two people post that they just received their notifications overnight last night. It could still take awhile for you because who knows when you ordered it or how far back in the line you are...its obviously a hugely popular hilt! But hopefully they got a huge shipment of them so you'll get yours going soon.

Should be something you can feel good about and look forward to soon!

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

B.Tolsma
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -14

Lord Vader. Rise!

« Reply #5216 on: January 24, 2016, 07:22:21 PM »

Ordered my first 2 sabers on the 13th.
A Dominix LE V3 (Obsisidan V4) and a Initiate V3 (stunt)
They shipped on the 19th, and I'm expecting them here (Netherlands) sometime this week!

I'm so excited, you can't possibly comprehend :3..

Actually, come to think of it, I think all of you can Wink

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5217 on: January 24, 2016, 07:26:23 PM »

Congratulations!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

kokak
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5218 on: January 25, 2016, 05:43:58 PM »

Oh yahhhh...

I Got my Manticore in as well as my additional Pommels and Emitters. Here is a quick pic of my saber in a new display project box There will be more to come with all the different configurations.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:47:35 PM by kokak » Logged

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough..."

Albert Einstein

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

« Reply #5219 on: January 25, 2016, 05:46:50 PM »

Oh yahhhh...

I Got my Manticore in as well as my additional Pommels and Emitters. Here is a quick pic of my saber in a new display project box There will be more to come with all the different configurations.

Mmmmmm. Manticore is the only non-movie look-alike saber I would ever want, i think. It's gorgeous.

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: