Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177759 times)
Mars Halgon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #5265 on: January 27, 2016, 12:25:00 AM »

Thanks Mars.  Very helpful to have a sense of what to expect.  I'm in the same boat as you (trying to modify an order I already placed).  I'm used to pretty fast communication from online vendors, but I know US must be absolutely slammed right now.  Patience is not my strong suit, especially when it comes to new toys  Embarrassed  It's only been a couple of days for me, so I'll just try to restrain myself from bugging them further for a response.  

Scoimpious -- I was worried that I was pushing a little bit too, but if it's been several days with no response, it might be worthwhile to send a response to your original email asking if its possible to do what you asked.  I tried to be really upbeat and courteous, and I think that goes a long way.   I told her that if no changes were possible, that would be cool, I just wanted to see.  Anyway, maybe wait a week or so before emailing again. 

I hope it all goes well for you! 

Mars Halgon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5266 on: January 27, 2016, 12:26:39 AM »

AWW that is adorable. + points. I hope this hurries along just for your little one.  Marlena is a peach isn't she? She was the representative I corresponded with, nice, helpful, and informative.

Thanks!  Yeah, Marlena was awesome.  And her responses were sometimes in the middle of the night.  I don't know, but I'd have a hard time being as courteous as she was at those times Smiley

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #5267 on: January 27, 2016, 12:31:41 AM »

Thanks!  Yeah, Marlena was awesome.  And her responses were sometimes in the middle of the night.  I don't know, but I'd have a hard time being as courteous as she was at those times Smiley

yeah, but i do things at all hours.  typically i sleep in the middle of the night but it isnt too uncommon for me to be playing video games or out doing something. like responding to emails or crafts...

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Crispy120286
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5268 on: January 27, 2016, 12:58:29 AM »

Waiting for my Aeon v4 with a Violet Amethyst blade! No sound or anything special like that, just a stunt saber. 10 days so far and counting :p

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5269 on: January 27, 2016, 01:11:55 AM »

Scoimpious -- I was worried that I was pushing a little bit too, but if it's been several days with no response, it might be worthwhile to send a response to your original email asking if its possible to do what you asked.  I tried to be really upbeat and courteous, and I think that goes a long way.   I told her that if no changes were possible, that would be cool, I just wanted to see.  Anyway, maybe wait a week or so before emailing again. 

I hope it all goes well for you! 

I've been perfectly polite in my emails, and I asked whether they could make the change rather than demanding it.  I don't think it is out of line in general to expect a timely (same or next day) response from an online vendor, but that said, I understand they are slammed.  Frankly, since I think I will be happy either way, I would probably elect to get the saber sooner if the changed was going to cause a significant delay.  +1 point for the helpful information!

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

LightSideMan
Knight Apprentice

Light Side Points Please!

« Reply #5270 on: January 27, 2016, 01:44:11 AM »

Dark Sentinel v4...

ETA is Friday!

“You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”

-Yoda

Saber- Dark Sentinel v4 in Consular Green, Obsidian Sound

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #5271 on: January 27, 2016, 02:00:02 AM »

Waiting for my Aeon v4 with a Violet Amethyst blade! No sound or anything special like that, just a stunt saber. 10 days so far and counting :p

Oh, yeah. I definitely love the idea of the Aeon in VA.  Grin

Especially with windows, but even without!

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

darthdoctor
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Dark Side, please and thank you!

« Reply #5272 on: January 27, 2016, 03:38:07 AM »

Definitely impatiently waiting on a grab bag I ordered in the wee hours of Jan. 16 (approx 1am; I was deciding whether or not to get a second one). So it'll be 2 weeks coming up this Saturday, give or take a day because of MLK day. I get they're stupid-busy but I was hoping that a simple grab bag would be out the door with whatever was available to them at the time. Oh well, patience makes a jedi...

Extra downside of this is I sent my first saber back on Jan 6 to have Obsidian Lite installed (sorry everyone waiting for the Lite board to come back  Grin) but had it accidentally return shipped to my parents house instead of my address at college. But I'll be going back this weekend to retrieve it!

Fingers super-crossed for a Prophecy in Guardian or Artic blue!

"Who's scruffy lookin'?"

Collection:
Dark Standard Issue (Grab bag) in Consular Green (Now with Obsidian Lite!)
Dark Apprentice LE in Blazing Red (Grab bag); 28/28

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5273 on: January 27, 2016, 03:49:50 AM »

Last week (late at night on Jan. 19th) I ordered my first saber, a Dark Apprentice v4 in guardian blue.  Hopefully it isn't too much longer before it ships, I'm so excited!

And now either tonight or tomorrow morning I'm going to order my staff, a Phantom Initiate V2 in blazing red!

Both are stunt sabers. But speaking of which does anyone know how long a stunt saber would take to ship?  Just asking out of sheer curiosity, I don't mean to sound impatient at all, I'm just very very excited! Grin

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5274 on: January 27, 2016, 03:54:05 AM »

All you guys buying sabers makes me want to pick up another one.

89fred
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

"Show me again the power of the darkness."

« Reply #5275 on: January 27, 2016, 03:59:33 AM »

Still waiting on a graflex with obsidian lite ordered on 12/24

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5276 on: January 27, 2016, 04:04:15 AM »

Hey scoimpus, if you ordered a guardian with emerald driver and V4 obsidian you should be good to go on getting it quickly. I ordered that same setup and it shipped in 8 business days. Another guy ordered the day after me and it shipped for him in 7 business days. They ship orders in bunches so its kinda random but you could see it ship in as little as 5 business days up to maybe 10 or so dependin on when they decide to ship out the "bunch" of orders.

Ordering the Obsidian LITE soundboard is what is causing the delays for everyone. They are on backorder but supposedly should be back in stock in just a few more business days they said.

Btw I didn't get to officially announce it but...

My Guardian 4 channel RGBW emerald/V4 Obsidian, Blue illuminated silver AV switch, nickel plating saber of awesomeness arrived today!!!

And there was much rejoicing!

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5277 on: January 27, 2016, 04:15:35 AM »

Update: just ordered the staff.  now I'm doubly excited!  Grin

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

LightSideMan
Knight Apprentice

Light Side Points Please!

« Reply #5278 on: January 27, 2016, 04:43:21 AM »

Nice joke! Hhahah

Enjoy!

“You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”

-Yoda

Saber- Dark Sentinel v4 in Consular Green, Obsidian Sound

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #5279 on: January 27, 2016, 04:55:05 AM »

One could say you're dually overjoyed

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4