Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177345 times)
Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #5430 on: January 30, 2016, 11:57:39 PM »

Not unfixable. In the worst case, the mods I have planned would cover where the Covertec hole would be placed.

If it can be fixed do it! Smiley

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #5431 on: January 31, 2016, 12:22:22 AM »

Well I did it. After waiting 2 weeks for my grab bag I just went ahead and ordered a bellicose (recently back in stock  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy) with priority rush shipping. Sure it may be overkill but it's my first saber ever and it also happens to be my birthday present for myself so......yea lol.

Wowsa! priority shipping!

Thought about that when I ordered mine on wednesday..  What all did you get it with? I went all out with emerald & V4 sound on mine!

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

DarthKalthos
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5432 on: February 01, 2016, 03:14:48 AM »

I got the bellicose v4 sound blazing red retention screw silver blade plug. And it just shipped today so I'm excited since this is my first saber ever

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #5433 on: February 01, 2016, 03:19:01 AM »

I got the bellicose v4 sound blazing red retention screw silver blade plug. And it just shipped today so I'm excited since this is my first saber ever

Lucky you!

I've been waiting over 6 weeks!

Darth Slayvius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

Dark Side Points much appreciated

« Reply #5434 on: February 01, 2016, 03:23:31 AM »

Got an email from US this morning saying i could upgrade to obsidian v4 from the lite and my saber would should out this week! so you know i had too! fingers crossed that it comes this week! already have been creating my own saber fonts, super pumped!

Saber - Dark Menace/Tri-Blazing Red/Obsidian v4/36" HG Blade

JediGato
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5435 on: February 01, 2016, 03:25:03 AM »

Darth Slayvlus, I upgraded a few nights ago and I got an e-mail today notifying me that my item has had a tracking # assigned to it!

Just got my shipped notification for my Archon V3.1 order which I made on Thursday Jan 28th, 2016. I ordered a Initiate V3 with Obsidian Lite Sound but later opted to upgrade sound and just investigated to see if changing my hilt was possible since I had a bit of more cash flow available to me since placing my order on 1/2/16 Smiley. This was possible only because I believe they can't do much work on the Obsidian Lite orders:/ but with that said, I'm super appreciative of how accommodating and helpful both US and this forum has been.

I expect/hope to have it by the end of the week. Review video and pictures will come up as soon as I get it!

May the force be with you all.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:42:48 AM by JediGato » Logged

Initiate V3 Obsidian Sound Light - FOC - Illuminated AV Switch - Coming Home Soon (1/2/16 Born Date)

Hook Yoda up with some Light Points.

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5436 on: February 01, 2016, 03:25:45 AM »

Congrats!  Good to know that the rush priority shipping really works.  But it had better, at that price  Shocked

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #5437 on: February 01, 2016, 04:08:54 AM »

Ordered an Apprentice LE on the 29th! It'll be my first saber and I really can't wait for it to come Cheesy

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

DarthKalthos
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5438 on: February 01, 2016, 04:40:40 AM »

Congrats!  Good to know that the rush priority shipping really works.  But it had better, at that price  Shocked
Yea they are not joking when they say 1-2 days for fabrication. I'm so excited says it should be here by Tuesday at tg e latest  Grin Cheesy xD

Darth Slayvius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

Dark Side Points much appreciated

« Reply #5439 on: February 01, 2016, 06:40:53 AM »

Darth Slayvlus, I upgraded a few nights ago and I got an e-mail today notifying me that my item has had a tracking # assigned to it!

Just got my shipped notification for my Archon V3.1 order which I made on Thursday Jan 28th, 2016. I ordered a Initiate V3 with Obsidian Lite Sound but later opted to upgrade sound and just investigated to see if changing my hilt was possible since I had a bit of more cash flow available to me since placing my order on 1/2/16 Smiley. This was possible only because I believe they can't do much work on the Obsidian Lite orders:/ but with that said, I'm super appreciative of how accommodating and helpful both US and this forum has been.

I expect/hope to have it by the end of the week. Review video and pictures will come up as soon as I get it!

May the force be with you all.

AWESOME!!! i hope to have the same success as you! and i will have a video up as well!

Saber - Dark Menace/Tri-Blazing Red/Obsidian v4/36" HG Blade

Cook Calek
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5440 on: February 01, 2016, 01:40:38 PM »

Got my shipping notification from Ultrasabers and fed ex last night and a wave of relief swept over me, slept like a baby and in just 2 days all that waiting will finally pay off. I plan to start customizing my aeon immediatel!!

C3PO taught me how to dance

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #5441 on: February 01, 2016, 02:02:56 PM »

Lucky for some.

Mine is still showing 'processing' on the website.

But now, under shipping method, the fabrication time is no longer visible and just states shipping speed. A few days ago, it said '2-4 weeks for fabrication', now it just says '3-6 days for delivery'

Anyone else had this on their order?

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5442 on: February 01, 2016, 02:16:10 PM »

Dumb question,

but can grab bag sabers be upgraded to something that doesn't require the 4AAA battery pack?

It's been 1 week since I ordered, but I was expecting 3-4 weeks (as was indicated at checkout) not 7-8 weeks.

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #5443 on: February 01, 2016, 02:26:37 PM »

Dumb question,

but can grab bag sabers be upgraded to something that doesn't require the 4AAA battery pack?

It's been 1 week since I ordered, but I was expecting 3-4 weeks (as was indicated at checkout) not 7-8 weeks.

There are no dumb questions.  Wink

I can't be sure, but I don't see why not. Shoot them an email, cause you'll only know if you ask!

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5444 on: February 01, 2016, 02:29:44 PM »

There are no dumb questions.  Wink

I can't be sure, but I don't see why not. Shoot them an email, cause you'll only know if you ask!

And please, let us know the answer, as well. Smiley

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: