Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177354 times)
SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5595 on: February 08, 2016, 09:52:08 PM »

My first saber will be hitting the four week mark tomorrow, assuming I haven't horribly screwed up my math lol.  And with the battery packs in stock I just hope just means it's going to ship very very soon.  Grin  And I have no doubts this beautiful shiny toy will help pass the time as I wait for my saber staff.

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

SeawardBadger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no Dark or Light, there is only the Force

« Reply #5596 on: February 08, 2016, 10:00:47 PM »

What seems to be happening is if you ordered a grab bag (even after January 25th), and ALSO ordered a NON-grab bag saber (without AAA batteries) you seem to be getting your saber and the grab bag.

A few people have posted getting their saber and grab bags.

It seems though if you just ordered a grab bag you're still waiting.

It kinda makes sense. You wanna keep the customer that spent 300-500 dollars happy. I mean, my two grab bags are only 140. Not saying that may be 100% fair, but I work in an industry with a sales focus and you gotta keep your bigger spenders happy, especially for return business.

Of course there could be plenty of other variables as well, we don't work at US and know what they are going through every day. I'm just saying if it's the way I mentioned it makes good business sense.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

CrimzonNinja
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5597 on: February 08, 2016, 10:23:29 PM »

My first saber will be hitting the four week mark tomorrow, assuming I haven't horribly screwed up my math lol.  And with the battery packs in stock I just hope just means it's going to ship very very soon.  Grin  And I have no doubts this beautiful shiny toy will help pass the time as I wait for my saber staff.

ok that just made feel even more negative about receiving mine Sad

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5598 on: February 08, 2016, 10:27:00 PM »

ok that just made feel even more negative about receiving mine Sad

The wait is indeed painful but I guess it's what the force intended... if it helps, I'm making a game out of it.  I'm "training" each day and the day it mysteriously arrives on my doorstep is the day I've "earned" my saber Grin

WISH LIST:

Darth Mavet
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5599 on: February 08, 2016, 11:11:17 PM »

After one month (ordered on 1/8) my Reaper in Sun Rider's Destiny and an Obsidian Lite soundboard has shipped. I can't wait to get my FIRST saber!

"..."

-Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Force Awakens

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5600 on: February 08, 2016, 11:14:07 PM »

After one month (ordered on 1/8) my Reaper in Sun Rider's Destiny and an Obsidian Lite soundboard has shipped. I can't wait to get my FIRST saber!

Congratulations! 

Out of curiosity, does yours have the AAA battery pack that had been out of stock?

WISH LIST:

kenkokoszka
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5601 on: February 08, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »

I ordered a Dark Prophecy v3, Blazing Red, Obsidian Lite etc etc on January 20th and the website listed a 3-4 week lead time which I think is the default.

After the whole Lite and AAA battery pack shortage issue I talked to a Customer Service Rep about upgrading the sound board because I was concerned when we started seeing news about no idea when their supplier would have more to send and 1-15 week lead times. They got back to me around the time that they were getting the Lite boards and battery packs shipped in and they let me know that even with the hiccup in their supply my order would still meet the 3-4 week lead time if I kept it with the Lite board.

TL;DR

Looks like orders placed around the time of the Lite & AAA shortage are still going to meet their original ship dates.  Smiley

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5602 on: February 09, 2016, 12:11:11 AM »

I ordered a Dark Prophecy v3, Blazing Red, Obsidian Lite etc etc on January 20th and the website listed a 3-4 week lead time which I think is the default.

After the whole Lite and AAA battery pack shortage issue I talked to a Customer Service Rep about upgrading the sound board because I was concerned when we started seeing news about no idea when their supplier would have more to send and 1-15 week lead times. They got back to me around the time that they were getting the Lite boards and battery packs shipped in and they let me know that even with the hiccup in their supply my order would still meet the 3-4 week lead time if I kept it with the Lite board.

TL;DR

Looks like orders placed around the time of the Lite & AAA shortage are still going to meet their original ship dates.  Smiley

My order was placed on 21 Jan for two "in stock" stunt sabers with standard battery pack - so my hopes are strong towards what you've said Smiley

twitch77
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5603 on: February 09, 2016, 12:11:58 AM »

Day 19 is coming to an end, and I'm still at processing on my basic, no sound, AAA Dark Apprentice V4.
It's not so much that I'm running thin on patience waiting...it's that the longer I wait, the less enthusiastic I'm becoming to recieve it lol. Is that the same thing? xP

I'm also starting to think maybe I should've waited another month when I'd have had the money to upgrade it to come with sound. Anyone know if I can ship a saber back to them, to put sound in it for me if I decided to do so later on?

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #5604 on: February 09, 2016, 12:19:19 AM »

Day 19 is coming to an end, and I'm still at processing on my basic, no sound, AAA Dark Apprentice V4.
It's not so much that I'm running thin on patience waiting...it's that the longer I wait, the less enthusiastic I'm becoming to recieve it lol. Is that the same thing? xP

I'm also starting to think maybe I should've waited another month when I'd have had the money to upgrade it to come with sound. Anyone know if I can ship a saber back to them, to put sound in it for me if I decided to do so later on?
You can do exactly that, although you have to email them before you send it back. But yeah, at any time you can send it back for repairs or upgrades.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

twitch77
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5605 on: February 09, 2016, 12:26:01 AM »

You can do exactly that, although you have to email them before you send it back. But yeah, at any time you can send it back for repairs or upgrades.

Thank you. That's great to hear Smiley I'll very likely be doing this somewhere within the next few months...hopefully after things have settled down for them haha.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5606 on: February 09, 2016, 01:09:02 AM »

TL;DR

Looks like orders placed around the time of the Lite & AAA shortage are still going to meet their original ship dates.  Smiley

That's great to hear! You'll love the Dark Prophecy!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Darth Mavet
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5607 on: February 09, 2016, 01:39:55 AM »

Congratulations! 

Out of curiosity, does yours have the AAA battery pack that had been out of stock?

Mine does have the AAA battery pack which means that they're back in stock!

"..."

-Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #5608 on: February 09, 2016, 03:19:53 AM »

The wait is indeed painful but I guess it's what the force intended... if it helps, I'm making a game out of it.  I'm "training" each day and the day it mysteriously arrives on my doorstep is the day I've "earned" my saber Grin

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5609 on: February 09, 2016, 03:55:06 AM »

Fortunately I don't really think ordering the second saber will speed up the processing of the first one. 

But...

I did order a saber from another company (shhh don't tell).  I ordered that one in December.  It had a 6 week lead time when I ordered it.  Then the other day I looked and the lead time was up to 12 to 14 weeks.  That's when I ordered the second grab bag.  Kind of a run off.  hehe I really need a hobby or two.

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: