Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177647 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #5685 on: February 12, 2016, 09:58:58 PM »

I got impatient waiting to hear back so I just ordered the saber I wanted anyway...

Hopefully it will be back in stock soon and I won't have to wait too long to get started on it for a new project I'm planning  Wink
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:04:29 PM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5686 on: February 12, 2016, 10:01:07 PM »

E-mailed them February 1st, got a response back February 10th.

Hm. That's pretty long. I hope I will get news faster than that, hoping on a answer on monday. That will be 35 day out of 28 on Monday. /:

SeawardBadger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no Dark or Light, there is only the Force

« Reply #5687 on: February 12, 2016, 10:28:52 PM »

Journal entry #589: It has been 27 days. My spirit breaking. I was forewarned about everything that has unfolded, but nothing prepared me for the constant itching combination of dread and hope that is waiting. Like Sisyphus, I have doomed myself to repeat a perpetual cycle. Check in the morning, check the forums, check in the evenings, and check the forums. I was not prepared for the anticipation.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #5688 on: February 12, 2016, 10:40:44 PM »

Getting my Dark Apprentice LE V4 in Arctic Blue with Blue AV Switch and Obsidian V4 this Tuesday!! I originally ordered in January 17, but decided to upgrade to a V4 a few days ago. Definitely worth it.

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5689 on: February 12, 2016, 10:52:55 PM »

Getting my Dark Apprentice LE V4 in Arctic Blue with Blue AV Switch and Obsidian V4 this Tuesday!! I originally ordered in January 17, but decided to upgrade to a V4 a few days ago. Definitely worth it.

Congrats Smiley

It seems like this is the way to go: upgrade if you would like to move forward. The manpower seems to be there to assemble the sabers but I still have a very strong suspicion that US has run out of stock again from battery packs.
I wish they communicated properly what's happening with the orders under v4 or Li-ion... Unfortunately I can't see the backlog being processed at all. :/
Is there a topic maybe I'm not aware of where any official info appears or only through personal e-mails we can have vague updates?

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5690 on: February 13, 2016, 03:05:20 AM »

I'm thinking about seeing if I can upgrade my Dark Apprentice to the Li-Ion batteries if I don't get a shipping E-Mail within a week or so.  Again I can be patient but I'd like to have at least one of my sabers before March, or early March at the latest.  But as far as I can tell I'm not really sure if that's even an option with the Phantom Initiate staff I ordered.

Like I said though, I'm gonna give it some more time before I make a move.  I need to find $35 between now and then anyway, lmao.

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5691 on: February 13, 2016, 04:09:03 AM »

Journal entry #589: It has been 27 days. My spirit breaking. I was forewarned about everything that has unfolded, but nothing prepared me for the constant itching combination of dread and hope that is waiting. Like Sisyphus, I have doomed myself to repeat a perpetual cycle. Check in the morning, check the forums, check in the evenings, and check the forums. I was not prepared for the anticipation.

I thought that was Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day.  Sisyphus.  Who would have guessed?

Logan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5692 on: February 13, 2016, 04:26:41 AM »

I'm waiting for my Aeon v4 stunt saber. Sunday will be 4 weeks, I'd be more than okay upgrading to the Li Ion batteries but hopefully it'll ship some time next week c:

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5693 on: February 13, 2016, 12:06:41 PM »

Well I just got an answer.

To be honest that didn't clear anything, but if someone wanted to have some "news".

Thank you for your purchase with Ultrasabers. I apologize that your order is being delayed. As you mentioned, this is due to the stock issue we experienced with the Standard Battery packs.

Please note that we do currently have these battery packs in stock but the back-log for orders using the Standard Setup battery configuration is extremely large and we will be fulfilling these in the order they were received.  We have orders dating back to 12/27/2015 for lite sabers and sabers dating back to 01/13/2016 for basic stunt sabers.  We anticipate that we can get through 3-5 days of orders per business day and we'll be working around the clock to push out as many orders as possible, but there will still be an increased lead time for any orders using this battery configuration. Again, very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

So, as my order is from the 1/10 I guess I'm just gonna wait a little bit, but that still mean people who are in a hurry should upgrade or order directly to Li-ion.

So... the waiting game continue, 34/28.

Kingmob
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

Light Side

« Reply #5694 on: February 13, 2016, 01:45:06 PM »

Ordered an Aeon LE V2 stunt on 1/13, just got that sweet sweet shipping notification early this morning!  Patience is always rewarded, hang in there everyone!   Grin

Trent957
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #5695 on: February 13, 2016, 01:57:32 PM »

Finally pulled the trigger on a Flamberge V2 in Consular Green and V4 sound

was originally going to go with Lite but figured the Li-ion batteries were worth having seeing how my domnix stunt saber likes to get the munchies on battery usage.

Sabers owned:
Dominix V3 Stunt Saber CG
Flamberge V2 w/Obsidian V4 CG

Kysch
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #5696 on: February 13, 2016, 03:16:54 PM »

Holy pancakes!  I ordered my Manticore on the 10th, and it already shipped.  These guys are great!

Dark side points are gnarly.

TadoeToad195
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

Dark Side Points >:-]

« Reply #5697 on: February 13, 2016, 03:45:06 PM »

Did you upgrade? I ordered not long after you did and my saber is still processing  Undecided its been 4 weeks
Ordered an Aeon LE V2 stunt on 1/13, just got that sweet sweet shipping notification early this morning!  Patience is always rewarded, hang in there everyone!   Grin

Kingmob
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

Light Side

« Reply #5698 on: February 13, 2016, 03:49:59 PM »

Did you upgrade? I ordered not long after you did and my saber is still processing  Undecided its been 4 weeks

I did not upgrade.  What hilt design did you order?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5699 on: February 13, 2016, 04:41:23 PM »

Okay, so my orders were both cancelled because Pay Pal never paid.....why Pay Pal never paid is beyond me, the funds are there.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: