Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177495 times)
whitekitsune18
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5730 on: February 14, 2016, 04:16:58 AM »

Dark Mantis, Emerald with Pyrestone orange, Black Switch with red illumination, Obsidian V4, Circle Plug Selected.

it took some time to save up the cash for such a saber but I feel it'll be worth it.

Gift for my brothers birthday in march.  Grin

once all the birthdays are over I'm hoping to order a saber myself. (Have my heart set on the Shock LE)

"The world isn't dominated by the intelligent, but those who know how to play the game."

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5731 on: February 14, 2016, 04:23:26 AM »

I was just gonna tell her to wait in the living room, scurry off to where I was hiding the saber, and then walk back into the living room whistling the Imperial March (she's dark side) while holding the damn thing Tongue

That's epic.  ...but here I was, dummy me, racking my brain for a "oh my god where can I find a long enough box to put this thing in to wrap it?" before I realized:

What the hell do they ship the darn things in? -facepalm-  Grin  I'll just paint over it to make it look cool and hide the shipping sticker, when the time comes. 

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

whitekitsune18
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5732 on: February 14, 2016, 04:38:55 AM »

I was just gonna tell her to wait in the living room, scurry off to where I was hiding the saber, and then walk back into the living room whistling the Imperial March (she's dark side) while holding the damn thing Tongue

I must say that is the most awesome thing I've read tonight. I wish you the best of luck good sir!

"The world isn't dominated by the intelligent, but those who know how to play the game."

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5733 on: February 14, 2016, 04:55:32 AM »

Just ordered my birthday present yesterday. For 6 months I was looking around the net, and literally went through 4 sabers I said were UNDOUBTEDLY the one I wanted, before I settled on one.  Grin

My first choice? The Apprentice LE V4 in Consular Green - Stunt

My second? The Menace CE in Blazing Red - Stunt

My third? Manticore in Adegan Silver - Stunt

My fourth? The Scorpion in Adegan Silver - Stunt

I finally found it. Ordered it yesterday, along with a grab bag for my dad

Bellicose in TRI Consular Green, with no flash on clash, a blue button, black blade holder, a silver Covertech Wheel on the back, with the Obsidian V4, in a 32 inch Ultraedge Heavy Grade blade, round tip, long groves, circle plug, retention screw, and, of course, a covertech clip. I honestly didn't want one with sound, until I found out how amazing it actually was, XD The whole time, there was one thing I had set in my head, and that was I absolutely had to have a covertech wheel, clip, and a plug. What's the point of a saber if you can't carry it with you?

Anyways, I am SO not being patient as I'm waiting for it.  XD

I don't see the allure of a belt fastened saber. I like mine holster mounted.  Blaster to one side.  Blade on the other.  But I am far from civilized.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5734 on: February 14, 2016, 04:56:24 AM »

I must say that is the most awesome thing I've read tonight. I wish you the best of luck good sir!

Just pointing out Blinged is a woman...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5735 on: February 14, 2016, 05:00:13 AM »

I don't want my wife to buy me a new saber.  I want her to want me to but her a saber.  Sadly I am the only nerd in the house.  But that's ok.  More toys for me.

Here's hoping the kid turns out ok.  He's more a nerf sword kid...

Kysch
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #5736 on: February 14, 2016, 05:02:58 AM »

Did you upgrade? I ordered not long after you did and my saber is still processing  Undecided its been 4 weeks

I did not upgrade.  I had obsidian 4 soundboard, standard buckpuck.  They said early march, but then i got my notification.   Have hope my friend, itll be shipped before you know it.

Dark side points are gnarly.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5737 on: February 14, 2016, 06:14:32 AM »

Have my heart set on the Shock LE

A VERY fine choice, the Shock LE is good on every level IMO. It's an excellent premium lightsaber to have.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5738 on: February 14, 2016, 06:58:41 AM »

I don't see the allure of a belt fastened saber. I like mine holster mounted.  Blaster to one side.  Blade on the other.  But I am far from civilized.

I like the idea of having it clipped to my belt, and, to me covertech is the *perfect* design for such a thing..

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5739 on: February 14, 2016, 07:13:54 AM »

That's actually a pretty good idea... I didn't ask for a corvetec wheel on any of mine and was sort of regretting it but that's a good solution!  Now I just need blade plugs...

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

darthdoctor
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Dark Side, please and thank you!

« Reply #5740 on: February 14, 2016, 01:15:51 PM »

JUST WOKE UP TO A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION IN MY INBOX! I AM SO MUCH LESS GRUMPY NOW!

I ordered a grab bag on 1/16, so if you ordered in that neighborhood with an AAA set-up, be on the look out for your order; just barely over 4 weeks. That is gosh-darn impressive.

"Who's scruffy lookin'?"

Collection:
Dark Standard Issue (Grab bag) in Consular Green (Now with Obsidian Lite!)
Dark Apprentice LE in Blazing Red (Grab bag); 28/28

RheiZeth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5741 on: February 14, 2016, 01:34:44 PM »

Put in an order for my first saber a few days ago. Phantom v3 stunt with TRI Blazing Red + some additional blades and yari extensions. So many options. So much excitement.

Phantom v3 Tri Blazing Red Stunt

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."
- Sun Tzu

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5742 on: February 14, 2016, 02:15:09 PM »

JUST WOKE UP TO A SHIPPING NOTIFICATION IN MY INBOX! I AM SO MUCH LESS GRUMPY NOW!

I ordered a grab bag on 1/16, so if you ordered in that neighborhood with an AAA set-up, be on the look out for your order; just barely over 4 weeks. That is gosh-darn impressive.

Congrats!! Unleash hope! Smiley

Dorpz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -12

You underestimate the power of dark side points.

« Reply #5743 on: February 14, 2016, 03:34:56 PM »

Holy pancakes!  I ordered my Manticore on the 10th, and it already shipped.  These guys are great!

Cool stuff yo, did you for regular or lithium ion batteries? I only ask because I also ordered on the 10th, mine being a Bellicose with regular battery setup.

Own: Tri CREE Blazing Red Stunt Bellicose

Wishlist: Dark Mantis BR w/ Obsidian & FoC, Flamberge V2 Emerald & AS, Prophecy Emerald, Dark Sentinel Staff Emerald & Obsidian (It ain't orderable but it is possible!)

TadoeToad195
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

Dark Side Points >:-]

« Reply #5744 on: February 14, 2016, 05:00:16 PM »

Cry I ordered mine on 1/16 as well and mine hasn't shipped

Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: