Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2170957 times)
twitch77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5820 on: February 17, 2016, 07:22:55 AM »

Y'ALL!!  I just got the E-Mail I was beginning to think I'd never see: MY SABER HAS SHIPPED!

It's a Dark Apprentice V4 stunt saber with the standard AAA-setup, ordered just before 10PM on 1/19.  Hang in there, guys!  It's happening Grin

This is great news for me! Cheesy I ordered the exact saber as you on 1/20. Today is day #28 (4 weeks) for me...so hoping to see it's been shipped soon!
I was just discussing it with my friend today actually...I think he might try to pick up a saber of his own here shortly. /sigh...haha I see me having my stunt saber for a month or less before I ship it back to have them put some sound into it! xP

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5821 on: February 17, 2016, 07:53:39 AM »

Finally those days of hardly experienced patience paid tonight.

My order has been shipped.

That was 2 stunts sabers (apprentice v4 / initiate v3) and 1 w/ obsidian sound (guardian). Ordered the 1/10. Still don't know what delayed so much it, but now it's sent i don't care anymore.

jrredwing
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5822 on: February 17, 2016, 05:15:19 PM »

I ordered a Prophecy V3 stunt saber Monday morning before they were out of stock and then emailed them later in the day after deciding to upgrade to a Li-Ion setup. I got a reply yesterday with instructions on how to pay for the upgrade, which I did, but haven't heard anything since. Does anybody know if they set aside hilts for orders placed when a hilt is in stock or could "my" hilt have gone to an order that had the Li-Ion setup to begin with.  Really hoping I don't get put in the back order queue because my initial order had a standard setup.  Undecided

smileeguy
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5823 on: February 17, 2016, 05:18:23 PM »

Mine shipped three days after I did the battery upgrade.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5824 on: February 17, 2016, 05:30:21 PM »

I ordered a Prophecy V3 stunt saber Monday morning before they were out of stock and then emailed them later in the day after deciding to upgrade to a Li-Ion setup. I got a reply yesterday with instructions on how to pay for the upgrade, which I did, but haven't heard anything since. Does anybody know if they set aside hilts for orders placed when a hilt is in stock or could "my" hilt have gone to an order that had the Li-Ion setup to begin with.  Really hoping I don't get put in the back order queue because my initial order had a standard setup.  Undecided

My friend....I say have patience. If you ordered while they were in stock, then you're fine, but if not, then you'll have to wait longer.You'll have to join all of us , who, currently, are waiting due to backlog. it's sadly going to be a longer wait than normal, haha. I'm on day 6 now, and I'm coming to terms that, it's gonna get here eventually, and Ultrasabers is, without ANY doubt, the fastest shipping saber company hands down.

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Dorpz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -12

You underestimate the power of dark side points.

« Reply #5825 on: February 17, 2016, 06:19:35 PM »

My package just arrived at stanstead (6PM UK time), meaning its in the UK!
The scheduled time says Friday but I think it'll get here tomorrow because its only a 4 hour drive from the airport to my house, which is sweet.

Own: Tri CREE Blazing Red Stunt Bellicose

Wishlist: Dark Mantis BR w/ Obsidian & FoC, Flamberge V2 Emerald & AS, Prophecy Emerald, Dark Sentinel Staff Emerald & Obsidian (It ain't orderable but it is possible!)

amnesiack
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5826 on: February 17, 2016, 06:24:34 PM »

Here's my timeline so far, if it's helpful to anyone:

* 1/20 - Grab bag ordered
* 2/10 - Email sent to [email protected] asking about the lithium ion upgrade.
* 2/13 - Got an email back just before midnight asking me to confirm the upgrade, which I did.
* 2/14 - Got another email back saying that when they went to pull the order to make the upgrade they found that the saber was already complete and waiting to ship.

I haven't actually gotten a shipping notification yet, and my order page still says "Processing", but I would expect that it will ship today, based on the communication I've received up to now.

Update: Still no shipping notification (this is officially day 28/28 for me). Emailed customer service yesterday and got a response late last night saying that my saber was on track to be shipped this week. I'm really unclear as to why a saber that was finished and waiting to be shipped on Sunday still hasn't gone out, especially since I'm seeing other grab bags go out that were ordered later. Kind of a bummer.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5827 on: February 17, 2016, 06:48:48 PM »

My package just arrived at stanstead (6PM UK time), meaning its in the UK!
The scheduled time says Friday but I think it'll get here tomorrow because its only a 4 hour drive from the airport to my house, which is sweet.

Mwaaahahaha, looks like it must've been on FDX Flight 2 indeed! Smiley

Do bear in mind that should customs clearance happen on the London end, that could delay your saber's arrival back to Friday, but sounds like overall things are proceeding exactly as I have foreseen. Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Dorpz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -12

You underestimate the power of dark side points.

« Reply #5828 on: February 17, 2016, 06:58:03 PM »

Mwaaahahaha, looks like it must've been on FDX Flight 2 indeed! Smiley

Do bear in mind that should customs clearance happen on the London end, that could delay your saber's arrival back to Friday, but sounds like overall things are proceeding exactly as I have foreseen. Wink

It seems you're a true master of the force because you could sense my presents!

i'll see myself out

Own: Tri CREE Blazing Red Stunt Bellicose

Wishlist: Dark Mantis BR w/ Obsidian & FoC, Flamberge V2 Emerald & AS, Prophecy Emerald, Dark Sentinel Staff Emerald & Obsidian (It ain't orderable but it is possible!)

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5829 on: February 17, 2016, 07:17:17 PM »

It seems you're a true master of the force because you could sense my presents!

i'll see myself out

Dark Side point for having the best joke I've heard all year...

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5830 on: February 17, 2016, 08:28:01 PM »

Quick note of FedEx.

If you truly cannot wait for the truck....

Once your saber is shipped and the tracking info is live, you can change the shipping to hold at the FedEx office.  If your saber is set to be delivered by COB Friday, if they hold it at the office, you can pick it up either Thursday night if it is opened, or Friday morning when they open.  You don't have to wait for the trucks to be loaded, driven and delivered.  Trick 2.  If you do have it held at the office, pick a FedEx Pack and Ship.  They are usually opened 24 hours.

I live on an island at the end of the truck route so my deliveries are usually pretty late.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5831 on: February 17, 2016, 08:38:11 PM »

OK, decided to bite the bullet and order the other side of my saber staff.  The "front" side is an Aeon V4 with some mods in SY.  The "back" side will be a Dark Initiate V4 in Fire Orange.  I ordered it stunt but with Li-Ion batteries, and I tossed in a Renegade Small pommel for when it is out on it's own.  :-)  I'll probably mod it to look more like the Aeon, only in reverse, essentially making it an LE. 

I will eventually add either a D-ring or covertec as well.  Not sure which I want to do yet on that one.

So.  The Dark Initiate was in stock when I ordered it a half-hour ago.  Li-Ion batteries have not been a hold-up.  Might get this thing out in just a few days.  That would be fabulous.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5832 on: February 17, 2016, 09:49:17 PM »

Quick note of FedEx.

If you truly cannot wait for the truck....

Once your saber is shipped and the tracking info is live, you can change the shipping to hold at the FedEx office.  If your saber is set to be delivered by COB Friday, if they hold it at the office, you can pick it up either Thursday night if it is opened, or Friday morning when they open.  You don't have to wait for the trucks to be loaded, driven and delivered.  Trick 2.  If you do have it held at the office, pick a FedEx Pack and Ship.  They are usually opened 24 hours.

I live on an island at the end of the truck route so my deliveries are usually pretty late.

YES.  Redirect to Hold is awesome.

Heck, IF you use PayPal, you can even ship it there in the first place, even on your first order.  I just gave US the address to the FedEx Office store where I wanted to pick up and it went straight there.  If you Redirect to Hold on an order already in transit, expect a 1-2 business day delay for the redirect to work itself out.

Oh, and one other thing about HAL packages--with Standard Overnight and 2-Day Express, which are typically afternoon services, you are likely to have them ready for pickup in the morning as opposed to afternoon, so if you get a call around 9:30 am telling you your package is available, don't be surprised.  From there, you get 5 business days to pick it up at your convenience.

I like Hold at Location for expensive shipments.  No thinking about being home for the truck or alternately, for other sellers besides US, the idea of something expensive getting to sit on my porch all day in plain sight.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

smileeguy
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5833 on: February 17, 2016, 09:50:40 PM »

my bran new grab bag is at home and I have 2 more hours of work and then 1.5 hours to get home.  life sux today lol.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5834 on: February 17, 2016, 09:55:22 PM »

Patience.  The wait is worth it.  ;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 915   Go Up