Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171291 times)
Lev
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -139

An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.

« Reply #5895 on: February 19, 2016, 03:44:31 PM »

Nice! And of course similar picks....it's the best looking saber around, the Bellicose Wink It's also my first saber, so I'm gonna be in love XD I also got a circle blade plug, and a small stand, despite the fact that I might not even use it xD Why put it on a stand when it can be on my clip, on my belt? Wink

EDIT: Dark Side point for having such good tastes Wink

It's a seriously tidy looking hilt. Even better in person than the pics do it justice! Smiley You will love it, especially as your first saber!! Good choice  Grin

I'm 6ft but i'll have to cut my 36" blade down a little for it to hang neatly on my covertec Smiley

I'm at work currently.. and having to resist picking it up and swinging it around every few minutes! Luckily my work colleagues are equally as nerdy and also keep coming over to pick it up and have a play haha.

+1 Light side point back at ya Smiley

UltraSaber Collection
> Sentinel LE v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
> Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - Custom Yellow/Orange - Stunt
> Consular - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian v4
> Bellicose - Tri-cree Guardian Blue - Obsidian v4
> Archon 2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green - Obsidian v4
> Initiate LE v4 - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian Lite
> Spring Raffle Prize 03/16 - Flamberge LE - 4ch Emerald - Obsidian v4

Lev4Dead YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLfh4TpMkGTGh4PMukbTFg

elvizle
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5896 on: February 19, 2016, 03:45:40 PM »

Thinking about ordering myself a bellicose or a Archon v3 but i think i will wait until this whole mess is over. wondering what type of sabers i will get with my 2 grab bags. hmmmm.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5897 on: February 19, 2016, 03:47:28 PM »

It's a seriously tidy looking hilt. Even better in person than the pics do it justice! Smiley You will love it, especially as your first saber!! Good choice  Grin

I'm 6ft but i'll have to cut my 36" blade down a little for it to hang neatly on my covertec Smiley

I'm at work currently.. and having to resist picking it up and swinging it around every few minutes! Luckily my work colleagues are equally as nerdy and also keep coming over to pick it up and have a play haha.

It does just look so tidy, and well designed.  Seeing the multiple videos of it out there just made me decide that, I HAVE to have it xD

I'm a shorter fellow, so my 32 should hopefully be the right choice for me, especially with the 13 inch hilt. xD And, well aren't you lucky? XD

Thanks Smiley

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5898 on: February 19, 2016, 03:47:35 PM »

Also, *I* also ordered a Bellicose! I ENVY YOU! XD Mine is a TRI Consular Green with long pommel as well, black blade holder, black guarded switch (Had a budget, so no AV) blue button detail, because blue and silver go so well together, imo, and a chrome covertech wheel at the rear near the pommel. Obsidian V4 of course, and a 32 inch UltraEdge Heavygrade Grin

Non-illuminated AVs are only a $10 upcharge, and are so worth it.

Also a word of warning. Sabers that have blade holders, or that have recessed or covered blade screws (namely: Bellicose, Raven, Menace, Flamberge) don't work easily with HG blades. I have a helluva time getting blade plugs into my Belli and Menace. The blade screws have to be flush in order to reassemble the saber, and HG blades are tough to wrangle into that position.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5899 on: February 19, 2016, 03:49:06 PM »

Thinking about ordering myself a bellicose or a Archon v3 but i think i will wait until this whole mess is over. wondering what type of sabers i will get with my 2 grab bags. hmmmm.

I was trying to decide between the Bellicose and Archon myself, i can safely recommend the Bellicose now i've held it and seen it up close. I'll do a review video soon and maybe that'll help you decide Tongue

I've been so tempted to order a grab bag and see what arrives... did you specify colours or order them completely at random?

UltraSaber Collection

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5900 on: February 19, 2016, 03:49:27 PM »

Non-illuminated AVs are only a $10 upcharge, and are so worth it.

Also a word of warning. Sabers that have blade holders, or that have recessed or covered blade screws (namely: Bellicose, Raven, Menace, Flamberge) don't work easily with HG blades. I have a helluva time getting blade plugs into my Belli and Menace. The blade screws have to be flush in order to reassemble the saber, and HG blades are tough to wrangle into that position.

I'm not even sure if it's possible, but after this whole backorder thing is over, I'm planning on shipping it back to upgrade it. xD

Also, thanks for the tip! It's not impossible though, right? I'll likely have it without the blade for.....a good 80% of the time XD

Owned:

Want:

elvizle
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5901 on: February 19, 2016, 03:54:35 PM »

I was trying to decide between the Bellicose and Archon myself, i can safely recommend the Bellicose now i've held it and seen it up close. I'll do a review video soon and maybe that'll help you decide Tongue

I've been so tempted to order a grab bag and see what arrives... did you specify colours or order them completely at random?

Yeah i was actually going to get one of those first and then do grab bags but i couldnt decide so just went with the grab bags first. everything is random i did not specify the color, maybe i should have but o'wells. Let us know when your vid is up. Smiley enjoy your saber, not at work tho. lol 

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5902 on: February 19, 2016, 03:54:44 PM »

I, like many, wanted a saber NOW when I first discovered Ultrasabers. I went through so many, and had to settle every choice. Then, tax return. Time. To. Spoil. I could have chosen a Flamberge. Or a Mantis. Or a Shock LE. But I chose the Bellicose. It's a beautiful looking saber, truly an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. It also is seemingly the most customizable saber out there.

You can choose:

What secondary button color you want. Red, Green, Blue, silver, copper, gold, chrome.

A silver or black blade holder.

The covertech wheel color.

The blade color.

The groves in the pommel.

While yes, some of these options come with all sabers, the Bellicose just has more, making it truly YOUR saber. Between the Achron and the Bellicose, the Bellicose will be YOUR saber.

Cheesy

Owned:

Want:

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5903 on: February 19, 2016, 03:58:00 PM »

Yeah i was actually going to get one of those first and then do grab bags but i couldnt decide so just went with the grab bags first. everything is random i did not specify the color, maybe i should have but o'wells. Let us know when your vid is up. Smiley enjoy your saber, not at work tho. lol 

That's a cool way to do it though, and even nicer as you'll even have a surprise when you switch the sabers on! Will do Cheesy and yes.... i should really knuckle down and finish my last bits before the weekend! haha

UltraSaber Collection

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5904 on: February 19, 2016, 04:05:32 PM »

I just realized you're THAT Lev! XD I watched the review on the consular, and it is honestly one of the best explained reviews I've seen out there. XD Most just go "It's a saber it's so cool look it has sound I got it in this color it's so cool uh it has a coovert--I mean covertech wheel for uh, being cool, and it's cool" but you went into really good detail about all of the specifications, and.....can you please PM me that Mario font? XD

Owned:

Want:

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5905 on: February 19, 2016, 04:10:53 PM »

I'm not even sure if it's possible, but after this whole backorder thing is over, I'm planning on shipping it back to upgrade it. xD

Also, thanks for the tip! It's not impossible though, right? I'll likely have it without the blade for.....a good 80% of the time XD

According to my correspondence with customer service, upgrades and repairs are not backlogged. The backlog is due to the demand for brand new sabers. Basically they are out of metal, and are trying desperately to get the aluminum components in from the fabricator. I work in the aluminum industry, and I can tell you quality fabricated parts don't come fast.

As for the HG blades, no it's not impossible, just more effort than I would want to put in on a regular basis.

It's a seriously tidy looking hilt. Even better in person than the pics do it justice! Smiley You will love it, especially as your first saber!! Good choice  Grin

To both Lev and Mivew,

For a simple fix on clipping your Bellicose (not sure how to pluralize it  Wink) I would recommend buying a separate blade holder. That way you can keep your blade in one, and a plug in the other. Then changing from "saber off" to "saber on" would be a 5 sec change out. That is pretty much how I store my Flam. I just unscrew the main emitter with the blade still in it.

@ Lev,
I have a simple cosplay trick you can do to your robe (I assume Jedi) in order to keep your blade on hand, but be able to use a plug when your saber is clipped to your belt.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Wrathblood
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5906 on: February 19, 2016, 04:15:57 PM »

Thank you.

GUYS LOOK IT'S ANOTHER 136 WE CAN HOPE NOW!!!!!!!!

Hmm, interesting. My guess is that they're still somewhat struggling to stay on top of the battery case situation, so Li-Ion orders are getting somewhat speedier fulfillment, maybe shaving a few days off delivery time. So a AAA battery order in the 136xx range would ship maybe Tues/Wed of next week, but a Li-Ion order in the same range and its this week instead...

elvizle
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5907 on: February 19, 2016, 04:17:22 PM »

I, like many, wanted a saber NOW when I first discovered Ultrasabers. I went through so many, and had to settle every choice. Then, tax return. Time. To. Spoil. I could have chosen a Flamberge. Or a Mantis. Or a Shock LE. But I chose the Bellicose. It's a beautiful looking saber, truly an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. It also is seemingly the most customizable saber out there.

You can choose:

What secondary button color you want. Red, Green, Blue, silver, copper, gold, chrome.

A silver or black blade holder.

The covertech wheel color.

The blade color.

The groves in the pommel.

While yes, some of these options come with all sabers, the Bellicose just has more, making it truly YOUR saber. Between the Achron and the Bellicose, the Bellicose will be YOUR saber.

Cheesy

yeah, i deff will be buying a Bellicose but i think i will also be getting myself the Archon as well, what do you guys think i should do? i want these sabers for display and also to mess around with (have fun) should i get the sound or just go with straight up stunt? i mean i will deff be getting 1 with sound. but they will mostly go in my entertainment room on the walls.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5908 on: February 19, 2016, 04:20:24 PM »

According to my correspondence with customer service, upgrades and repairs are not backlogged. The backlog is due to the demand for brand new sabers. Basically they are out of metal, and are trying desperately to get the aluminum components in from the fabricator. I work in the aluminum industry, and I can tell you quality fabricated parts don't come fast.

As for the HG blades, no it's not impossible, just more effort than I would want to put in on a regular basis.

To both Lev and Mivew,

For a simple fix on clipping your Bellicose (not sure how to pluralize it  Wink) I would recommend buying a separate blade holder. That way you can keep your blade in one, and a plug in the other. Then changing from "saber off" to "saber on" would be a 5 sec change out. That is pretty much how I store my Flam. I just unscrew the main emitter with the blade still in it.

@ Lev,
I have a simple cosplay trick you can do to your robe (I assume Jedi) in order to keep your blade on hand, but be able to use a plug when your saber is clipped to your belt.

Is it even possible to buy another Bellicose blade plug? I only see the Raven available xD

Also

Bellicosi?

Bellicoses?

Bela Lugosi? Nope...

Owned:

Want:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5909 on: February 19, 2016, 04:21:53 PM »

LOL
I don't remember for sure, but if you can get a spare Bellicose blade holder, you could permanently mount the plug in one blade holder and the blade in another, then just swap the blade holders out. 

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: