Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177945 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6000 on: February 24, 2016, 05:08:04 PM »

My saber (Dark Initiate V4 stunt, FO, Renegade small pommel) is "Out for Delivery".
Fortunately, I chose to have this one delivered to our stock room at work. 
So I should be seeing it soon!  WOOT!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Scott
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6001 on: February 24, 2016, 05:13:56 PM »

Arbiter in tri-cree guardian blue, obsidian 4.  Along with my buddy's Liberator in tri-cree pyrestone orange, obsidian 4 as well.

Edited to get color right on buddy's saber.

Arbiter in Guardian Blue, Obsidian 4

DarthSean
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #6002 on: February 24, 2016, 05:19:36 PM »

jawa slayer I feel your anxiety I am waiting for 2 of my 3 packages to arrive and I am getting that I wanna kill a jawa feeling the warm and fuzziness you get when the moment just before you snap that little neck ooooooo ahhhhhhh

may the force serve you well

elmuftah
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6003 on: February 24, 2016, 06:01:33 PM »

Hey all,
Just want to let anyone waiting for (or thinking about ordering) an Initiate V3 know that I ordered my Initiate LE V3 on 2/15 (it was out of stock at the time of order) and it shipped today, 2/24!  That was order number 139...

The wait was nowhere near as long as I was setting myself up for.  That won't always be the case, but it goes to show how hard at work they are at UltraSabers getting orders out as fast as possible.

Thank you US!  And thanks to everyone here in the forum, I'll be posting a lot with mods and whatever else I can think of in the very near future.

The force is neutral.  It is we who will it to bend to the light or the darkness within ourselves.

CoderHead
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

Blaster-Proof

« Reply #6004 on: February 24, 2016, 06:06:44 PM »

Finally pulled the trigger on a Fire Orange Arbiter with Obsidian v4. I really like the idea of the long hilt (I'm 6'1") for two-handed strikes. Can't wait for my very first saber!!

Dark Side points, please.

Arbiter Obsidian V4, Fire Orange
Archon V2.1 Obsidian V4, Blazing Red
Menace SE (x2) Obsidian V4, Violet Amethyst
Emerald Catalyst Obsidian V4, Consular Green
Emerald Graflex Obsidian V4, Christmas Red/Green Pulse

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6005 on: February 24, 2016, 06:11:00 PM »

Finally pulled the trigger on a Fire Orange Arbiter with Obsidian v4. I really like the idea of the long hilt (I'm 6'1") for two-handed strikes. Can't wait for my very first saber!!

Excellent taste, son. The Arbiters are great hilts, as they have the length for a widely spaced double grip, but they are light enough to be easily wielded by a single hand. Plus the design is just simple elegance. Points

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6006 on: February 24, 2016, 07:48:41 PM »

Someone give me money to buy another one ?

Now that my first is there, i'm feeling the need to have a lot of friends for him.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6007 on: February 25, 2016, 02:07:13 AM »

Saber is in and it's a beauty. I love the Renegade pommel on it too. Dominix LE V4 with Tri-Cree GB and Li-ion

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:33:31 AM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

whitekitsune18
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6008 on: February 25, 2016, 04:20:13 AM »

with my brothers dark mantis finally here. I finally had a chance to save up and buy my saber.

went through the list quite a bit before I settled on a modest saber. went with the sentinel LE with obsidian v4 and emerald. went with the raven pommel and had a silver covertech wheel installed.

gonna have to save up again cause I know my sis will want one when she tries mine out lol. still need to order my friends soon, also thinking of getting a tri saber as well. CRAP I think I'm hooked.

"The world isn't dominated by the intelligent, but those who know how to play the game."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6009 on: February 25, 2016, 02:06:57 PM »

Saber is in and it's a beauty. I love the Renegade pommel on it too. Dominix LE V4 with Tri-Cree GB and Li-ion

That is quite an elegant looking piece. Excellent photo. I assume you're using a Renegade small pommel?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6010 on: February 25, 2016, 02:14:27 PM »

That is quite an elegant looking piece. Excellent photo. I assume you're using a Renegade small pommel?

Thank you! Yes, that is the Renegade LE small pommel (one of the best they make now IMO). It works really well on the Dominix; I'm so happy with it!

Hefty
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6011 on: February 25, 2016, 03:38:54 PM »

So as i was just looking my order page in my account, a US rep came up on a chat screen to talk to me. I asked her about my order and she told me that it would ship in 5-10 days. what i ordered was 5 grab bags, with UltraEdge heavy blade, regular AAA battery pack. I ordered on Feb10 and order number is 137XXX.

Wish it helps with others who are waiting!

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #6012 on: February 25, 2016, 03:50:47 PM »

Just wanted to give everyone an update...I love my saber! It took 8 days total after ordering, and it was FLAWLESS!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tx91JroW-Wa-_vuf3KXvw

It was just amazing to hold, and feel, it's bright, it's strong, it's loud, it's awesome. Ultrasabers really knows how to make sabers.

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #6013 on: February 25, 2016, 06:30:08 PM »

My emerald Guardian is on its way, I thought that wait was going to be much longer.

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS
Prophecy V3- AS(Green disc combo)

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

twitch77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #6014 on: February 25, 2016, 07:03:56 PM »

Today is day #36 for me. I can feel the dark side's cold clutch around my once warm heart Sad.
Stunt Dark Apprentice v4...nothing fancy. Still processing.
/sigh
I'm going to feel like a fool for all my complaining once it's finally shipped (or should I say IF it finally ships at this point?).

Anyone order a stunt saber anywhere near 1/20/2016 that's been shipped (or better yet, delivered)? I could use some hope here!

Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: