Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177596 times)
Hefty
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6030 on: February 26, 2016, 06:06:09 PM »

Grab bag (ordered 2/18) shipping notification today(2/26)

did you chose the lithium battery option?

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6031 on: February 26, 2016, 06:06:34 PM »

I hadn't gotten an email, but just checked on my orders in my account, and I'm shipped for my newest empty hilt.

Went straight to my email, and the email came in while I was logging into my US account.

Talk about timing.

elmuftah
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6032 on: February 26, 2016, 06:08:52 PM »

Today is day #36 for me. I can feel the dark side's cold clutch around my once warm heart Sad.
Stunt Dark Apprentice v4...nothing fancy. Still processing.
/sigh
I'm going to feel like a fool for all my complaining once it's finally shipped (or should I say IF it finally ships at this point?).

Anyone order a stunt saber anywhere near 1/20/2016 that's been shipped (or better yet, delivered)? I could use some hope here!

Twitch, something doesn't sound right about that.  I would definitely contact them.  I ordered an out-of-stock hilt on 2/15 and it was delivered 2/26 (today).  The Dark Apprentice V4 is showing as in stock.

The force is neutral.  It is we who will it to bend to the light or the darkness within ourselves.

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #6033 on: February 27, 2016, 02:54:15 AM »

did you chose the lithium battery option?

No, i don't believe they offer that as a default option, though i think you can add it with requisition charges after speaking with a service rep.

I just went completely random + a covertec.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6034 on: February 27, 2016, 03:11:42 AM »

Due to be in my hands on Wednesday.

I think this time I'm going to do a proper review of the empty hilt, and in particular, the various bits and pieces that make it up, and what can be done with them.

Wrathblood
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #6035 on: February 29, 2016, 06:22:38 PM »

Wow! I ordered a grab-bag saber on the 12th, then upgraded it to a Li-Ion battery and requested a grab-bag blade for it (24"). It shipped last Thursday (2/25) and I was delighted. But I realized about then that we'd need *4* sabers, total, since my daughter and I both intend to practice dual-wielding down the road.

But in the meantime, we needed extras in case something happens to one, or if other folks (friends, family, etc) want to play as well. But eventually we'll use them all ourselves, and need to order another 1 or 2 as extras.

So on Friday, I ordered 2 more stunt sabers (Archon 2.1 in Orange (my daughter's favorite), and a Dark Initiate v4 in Sunrider's, both Li-Ion with rechargers, I hate buying batteries). They shipped today! That's amazing! I assume they've got their battery pack inventory under control again, but upgrading to Li-Ion still seems to improve ship times.

Scott
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6036 on: February 29, 2016, 07:00:04 PM »

Sabers Arrived on Saturday (actually on Friday but I missed FedEx truck)

Arbiter for me and Liberator for a friend.  I was very happy that the batteries arrived partially charged--pulling it out of the bubble wrap and getting instant gratification on the gorgeous blue glow and hearing the hum of the obsidian sound font was fantastic!  I was preparing for a long wait while the batteries charged to actually test the saber!

I think the full turn-around time was 11 days!

Arbiter in Guardian Blue, Obsidian 4

Je.daiiOfMandalore
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

« Reply #6037 on: February 29, 2016, 07:06:31 PM »

Sabers Arrived on Saturday (actually on Friday but I missed FedEx truck)

Arbiter for me and Liberator for a friend.  I was very happy that the batteries arrived partially charged--pulling it out of the bubble wrap and getting instant gratification on the gorgeous blue glow and hearing the hum of the obsidian sound font was fantastic!  I was preparing for a long wait while the batteries charged to actually test the saber!

I think the full turn-around time was 11 days!
Damn, mine is still processing

Light side points please
saber on the way: emerald arbiter with obsidian v4

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #6038 on: February 29, 2016, 07:35:40 PM »

I haven't even had my first Ultrasaber for a month and I have just ordered my next one. Well next two actually  Grin

Such an addictive hobby..

Tri-Cree Bellicose and a random Grab Bag. Now the wait begins.. Again..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6039 on: February 29, 2016, 07:43:17 PM »

I haven't even had my first Ultrasaber for a month and I have just ordered my next one. Well next two actually  Grin

Such an addictive hobby..

Tri-Cree Bellicose and a random Grab Bag. Now the wait begins.. Again..

It is quite addictive...

Awesome choice btw! Which color did you get on the Bellicose and grab bag (if you chose one)?

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #6040 on: February 29, 2016, 08:12:24 PM »

It is quite addictive...

Awesome choice btw! Which color did you get on the Bellicose and grab bag (if you chose one)?

I had to get GB for the Bellicose a la Starkiller himself.. The grab bag is totally random. Just chose the Midgrade Blade option.

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #6041 on: February 29, 2016, 10:51:27 PM »

I ordered an Arbiter grenade grip. To add to the bottom of my saber. I'm turning my Arbiter into a true beast

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Je.daiiOfMandalore
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

« Reply #6042 on: February 29, 2016, 11:15:36 PM »

I ordered an Arbiter grenade grip. To add to the bottom of my saber. I'm turning my Arbiter into a true beast
So you're adding an extra grenade grip under the lower grip of the arbiter? Sounds awesome! Tell me how it goes maybe I'll try something like it. How are you getting this extra grip? I don't see it for sale in the parts section of the website. Hope it goes well.

Light side points please
saber on the way: emerald arbiter with obsidian v4

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #6043 on: February 29, 2016, 11:29:07 PM »

Omg, my Flamberge V2 has shipped and should be here at the end of the week! Cheesy

At least I have another Obsidian saber at hand while me Prophecy will be repaired AND this one has Emerald *joys*

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

twitch77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #6044 on: March 01, 2016, 12:48:31 AM »

Today is day #36 for me. I can feel the dark side's cold clutch around my once warm heart Sad.
Stunt Dark Apprentice v4...nothing fancy. Still processing.
/sigh
I'm going to feel like a fool for all my complaining once it's finally shipped (or should I say IF it finally ships at this point?).

Anyone order a stunt saber anywhere near 1/20/2016 that's been shipped (or better yet, delivered)? I could use some hope here!

It's been a bit of a wait for me...but day #40, and my saber has finally been shipped!

I did contact them as suggested on thursday through a chat window that popped up...the lady told me it should ship by the end of the week. I decided to e-mail them as well late saturday evening...then on sunday they e-mailed me to let me know they printed out the shipping label and it should ship soon. Just logged into my usps account and saw that it was shipped out this afternoon and I should recieve it on friday!

I'm very happy Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: