Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177378 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6150 on: March 09, 2016, 02:17:24 PM »

Wow, I can't say I have ever had that problem with a Hold At Location package. Sad  Did you have it shipped Ground or Express?

Son of a FedEx employee.  A couple of hours after the web tracking showed that the package was back at the depot, I get a text that it's ready to pick up at the FedEx store.  Rush over there, beating the store's closing time by a scant two minutes....and they've already closed.  Completely empty and dark shop.  So the question of the day is, pick it up on my way to school, or after I get out of classes?

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6151 on: March 09, 2016, 03:29:36 PM »

Wow.  That's just...wow.  I'd say the manager of that store needs to get his/her act together.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6152 on: March 09, 2016, 03:45:40 PM »

I got my Reaper in yesterday!!! The thing is absolutely amazing!

I do have a question though. How do you remove the blade? I tried the screws but it just loosens the emitter. Do I have to unscrew the silver part to do it?

Also, the only thing bad about the delivery is they only included one saber stand when I ordered two.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6153 on: March 09, 2016, 05:44:42 PM »

I do have a question though. How do you remove the blade? I tried the screws but it just loosens the emitter. Do I have to unscrew the silver part to do it?

Also, the only thing bad about the delivery is they only included one saber stand when I ordered two.
So I emailed them informing them about the stand not being included at 9 AM this morning and they already sent it out. Incredible customer service.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #6154 on: March 09, 2016, 05:50:27 PM »

So I emailed them informing them about the stand not being included at 9 AM this morning and they already sent it out. Incredible customer service.

Thats great to hear since I've never really had a problem!  *yet*

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6155 on: March 09, 2016, 05:51:07 PM »

Yes, there is a retention screw lower on the emitter under the silver shroud. The Reaper has so many screws that it gets confusing! lol

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6156 on: March 09, 2016, 06:05:25 PM »

So, yeah, such a lovely saber.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6157 on: March 09, 2016, 06:06:16 PM »

Shade, that's very nice!  I think that Renegade pommel is rapidly becoming "THE" pommel to have on dark LE hilts.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDarkling
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

Darkside points! :3 Please and thank you!

« Reply #6158 on: March 09, 2016, 06:41:22 PM »

My sabers should be out for delivery today. I'm running to my window every time I hear a truck go by. I've died twice already in my game because of it.
But it's worth it.

{Sentinel v4 - AB} - {GB Dark Apprentice v4- BR}

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #6159 on: March 10, 2016, 07:05:04 PM »

Received my Prophecy back, fully repaired!

Also wanted to ask if anybode here received a just recently backordered Dark Prophecy or Dark Shock in the past few weeks?

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #6160 on: March 10, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »

My sabers should be out for delivery today. I'm running to my window every time I hear a truck go by. I've died twice already in my game because of it.
But it's worth it.

I feel this way every time I order something big, this must be how dogs feel all the time

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

RheiZeth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #6161 on: March 11, 2016, 12:25:42 PM »

Ok, so my saber arrived today and I am currently conflicted whether to feel nervous or just sheer joy. I ordered a Phantom v3 (stunt, Tri Blazing red, Standard Pack) and some addons (Yari spear and some shorter blades). I opened my packet and everything looked great, the sabers are pure awesome, the addons are great and then I realized it wasn't a Phantom v3. It's a V4! At first I was planning to get the v4 since (imo) it just looks better, but at the time of ordering it was backlogged whle the v3 was in stock, so I went with the v3 for starter. Obviously I feel great for getting a v4 instead, but I am unsure if I should be notifying US or not. Thoughts?

I will probably put up some pictures in a gallery thread later today once I have had some time to play around with it.

Phantom v3 Tri Blazing Red Stunt

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."
- Sun Tzu

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6162 on: March 11, 2016, 12:35:14 PM »

Ok, so my saber arrived today and I am currently conflicted whether to feel nervous or just sheer joy. I ordered a Phantom v3 (stunt, Tri Blazing red, Standard Pack) and some addons (Yari spear and some shorter blades). I opened my packet and everything looked great, the sabers are pure awesome, the addons are great and then I realized it wasn't a Phantom v3. It's a V4! At first I was planning to get the v4 since (imo) it just looks better, but at the time of ordering it was backlogged whle the v3 was in stock, so I went with the v3 for starter. Obviously I feel great for getting a v4 instead, but I am unsure if I should be notifying US or not. Thoughts?

I will probably put up some pictures in a gallery thread later today once I have had some time to play around with it.

Seeing as they are the same price, I wouldn't worry with it if you are happy  Wink

Sounds like an awesome staff. I look forward to seeing pics!

Runningdead
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #6163 on: March 11, 2016, 04:05:41 PM »

Waiting impatiently for my emerald graflex ce!

RheiZeth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #6164 on: March 11, 2016, 06:16:40 PM »

My thread with pictures of my new staff is up in the gallery section.

Link for the interested: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=29517.0

Phantom v3 Tri Blazing Red Stunt

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."
- Sun Tzu

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: