Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177668 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7170 on: September 13, 2016, 12:40:02 PM »

There's so many pages I doubt anyone will see this, but I suppose this page is about venting our excitement of our incoming sabers so who cares? I'm waiting for my Phantom Initiate v2 staff to come in! My best friend and I pitched in to both get a saber from one order, so he gets one saber and I got the other with the coupler. We ordered the staff and a 16" blade and split the price 1/3-2/3 since I'm technically paying for the second saber, coupler, and 16" blade.

My saber is in Sentinel Yellow and his is in Pyrestone Orange. Yes, they are both "super kinda not so secret forum colors," but they look good.

Usually people just kind of skip to the end and don't worry about anything else other than the first page. Have to read the first one to see if you really want to post after all. XD Sounds like they are great sabers! Was there a reason you got a 16" blade? I don't think I've seen that option before. Is it something specific for staves?

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Nevac
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #7171 on: September 13, 2016, 02:51:12 PM »

Congrats, I have the regular arbiter on my wishlist, I hope you enjoy it. Please show pics when it arrives. And I think the Scorpion is the longest at 14,5", with out counting the claws, if I'm not mistaken... Point for sharing your excitement...

Thanks guys, Ah I didn't realise the scorpion was that long! Wow, may check that out in future. Will definitely post pics with a review in due course  Smiley

'The darkness and the light wage a constant war within you. The balance is tipped one way now, but it can easily be tipped back...'

-Darth Malak-

Own: Initiate le v4 (Fire Orange) Dark Arbiter (Blazing Red)

Popoff
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #7172 on: September 13, 2016, 03:00:19 PM »

Patiently waiting for my new Initiate LE v4 in silver, Standard Issue in arctic blue and, most of all, my Flamberge SE in green.

Bellicose w/sound in VA
Apprentice LE v4 in CG
Arbiter in SY
Dark Sentinel LE v4 in SRD
Standard Issue v3 in Arctic Blue
Initiate LE v4 in AS
Flamberge SE in CG

Darth Nevac
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #7173 on: September 13, 2016, 03:04:35 PM »

Both sound great. I love my initiate le v4 in fire orange and the flamberge in green sounds fantastic. A point for your patience!  Smiley

'The darkness and the light wage a constant war within you. The balance is tipped one way now, but it can easily be tipped back...'

-Darth Malak-

Own: Initiate le v4 (Fire Orange) Dark Arbiter (Blazing Red)

Erialc
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #7174 on: September 13, 2016, 05:15:29 PM »

So far, so impressed I ordered my saber on Friday and according to the tracking it should be here this Friday, for an international order that's quick!

Oh yeah and thanks to Lord Rapine for the point!

ps is it Friday yet!?

Light side or dark side points, this is a comfy fence to sit on!

Got my Dominix LE v4 Fire Orange

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7175 on: September 13, 2016, 05:26:07 PM »

how about (im)patiently waiting for the 2 new hilts to be released?

think that counts.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #7176 on: September 13, 2016, 05:50:34 PM »

Thanks guys, Ah I didn't realise the scorpion was that long! Wow, may check that out in future. Will definitely post pics with a review in due course  Smiley
The best about the Arbiter is the width, it's only 1,45" wide, just like the v4 models and prophecy on their widest point...that makes for a perfect handling. A Scorpion has to be over 1,5" at its widest part.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7177 on: September 13, 2016, 07:04:35 PM »

While I am waiting for a new saber being sent to me, I am really waiting to see thise new couplers being announced.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pantherdan
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #7178 on: September 13, 2016, 08:11:21 PM »

My Dark Sentinel LE is in the mail now. Based on normal mailing times I expect it to arrive tomorrow or Thursday. I see they use Signature Confirmation, so it might be Friday before I can pick it up at the Post Office since we are never here when the mail runs.

Yeah, I want to see those quick disconnect couplers. I expect I will get at least one of those to make a Double Blade Saber sometime.

I'm a Knight of the Old Republic. Well, I am old enough to be.

Yarginshnarg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #7179 on: September 14, 2016, 02:08:47 AM »

Usually people just kind of skip to the end and don't worry about anything else other than the first page. Have to read the first one to see if you really want to post after all. XD Sounds like they are great sabers! Was there a reason you got a 16" blade? I don't think I've seen that option before. Is it something specific for staves?

They're on the parts page, designed for saber pikes. My plan is to put it on my initiate, put the 24 inch initiate blade on my aeon v2, and join the two together to make an asymmetric double bladed saber.

Aeon LE V2 GB
The Guardian CG
Dark Initiate SY

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #7180 on: September 14, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »

So far, so impressed I ordered my saber on Friday and according to the tracking it should be here this Friday, for an international order that's quick!

Oh yeah and thanks to Lord Rapine for the point!

ps is it Friday yet!?

Wow, lol that is quick. Mine took 1 week, and I live in the same country.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7181 on: September 14, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »

Well, my custom project is drawing to a close... couple of parts coming in tomorrow to let me finish up the last custom part, then its time to send it all back to US for the main wiring (dont trust myself to not cock it up).
One minor problem exists that is driving me crazy. My plan all along has been to have this finished in time for Halloween.... but I'm missing my emitter... the Dark War Glaive emitter with Silver claws. Out of Stock. Still. GAH!!!!!!!

I have a spare emitter I can put on there so it is usable, but without the War Glaive emitter it will look entirely wrong!

Please, Please, US.... get this back in stock in time?  Embarrassed

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7182 on: September 14, 2016, 04:55:29 PM »

Here's hoping for ya Corwyn VonBeck.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7183 on: September 14, 2016, 05:44:16 PM »

Thanks Lord Rapine. First attempt and feeling distinctly inadequate compared to a lot of the awesomeness on these forums, but I love it already, so bugger everyone else! lol

Erialc
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #7184 on: September 14, 2016, 06:50:00 PM »

Well my lightsaber is in the same country as me, nearly got in my hands!

Light side or dark side points, this is a comfy fence to sit on!

Got my Dominix LE v4 Fire Orange

Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: