Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177353 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7275 on: November 01, 2016, 06:41:38 PM »

Got a covertec wheel and a quick release coupler on the way! Threw a grab bag saber in for good measure. I am kicking myself because it was supposed to be here today... I fell asleep for 45 minutes on the couch and woke up to find I missed the delivery. AAAGH, another day of waiting.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7276 on: November 01, 2016, 07:15:40 PM »

Dark War Glaive now "Estimated by the end of the month"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7277 on: November 01, 2016, 09:01:47 PM »

To get home. If the USPS managed to get off their lazy and moronically paranoid butts today, I should have a package that I've manage to make everyone impatient to see.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7278 on: November 01, 2016, 11:25:31 PM »

To get home. If the USPS managed to get off their lazy and moronically paranoid butts today, I should have a package that I've manage to make everyone impatient to see.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7279 on: November 02, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7280 on: November 02, 2016, 09:02:24 PM »

UGH. I expected them to come at approximately the same time today would have been at 10:46 am... nope, still waiting around after 4PM.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7281 on: November 03, 2016, 07:13:32 AM »

my tunic set comes in Friday!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7282 on: November 04, 2016, 03:01:43 AM »

Now I'm waiting for two MLS unit tri-red units with QDs and a QD staff coupler.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7283 on: November 04, 2016, 08:14:41 PM »

Now I'm waiting for two MLS unit tri-red units with QDs and a QD staff coupler.
You will love the QD coupler. It doesn't do a great job keeping everything aligned, but who cares when you go from a staff to rockin' the duallied in less than a second?

Sig by For Tyeth

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #7284 on: November 09, 2016, 09:24:26 PM »

The suspense is killing me. Waiting for my Tri-Consular Green Scorpion and Violet Ametyst Initiate LE V4 to process... says the processing time would be 3-5 days and I'm on the day 5 marker. Crossing my fingers...

Dark Initiate LE v4 (Sound) - Violet Amethyst
Bellicose (Sound) - Pyrestone Orange
Bellicose (Sound) - Dark Violet Amethyst
Scorpion (Sound) - TRI Consular Green
Mystery Box Saber (Sound) - Waiting

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #7285 on: November 10, 2016, 01:02:44 AM »

The suspense is killing me. Waiting for my Tri-Consular Green Scorpion and Violet Ametyst Initiate LE V4 to process... says the processing time would be 3-5 days and I'm on the day 5 marker. Crossing my fingers...

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but I was in contact with Linda about that and they said they sometimes hold orders that quality for the raffle. So that might be what it is.

I got my order I purchased on 10/31 on 11/5, so I was wondering why it hadn't shipped by yesterday.

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #7286 on: November 10, 2016, 01:05:37 AM »

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but I was in contact with Linda about that and they said they sometimes hold orders that quality for the raffle. So that might be what it is.

I got my order I purchased on 10/31 on 11/5, so I was wondering why it hadn't shipped by yesterday.

You can say it; it's not a secret. If the order qualifies for the raffle, and you win, you will get your order and your prize shipped at the same time. It helps save on shipping costs.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7287 on: November 10, 2016, 01:12:08 AM »

More often than not - that's actually the policy.

See this note from the official rules in the announcement:

"Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize."

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #7288 on: November 10, 2016, 01:22:46 AM »

More often than not - that's actually the policy.

See this note from the official rules in the announcement:

"Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize."

Oh! I remember seeing that now. Just... didn't really think about it too deeply.

Thanks!

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #7289 on: November 10, 2016, 03:10:54 AM »

Well, that is pretty nice of them. It doesn't work perfectly for my situation as I was going to give one of those sabers to my girlfriend for her birthday, but it would arrive too late for that if it won't ship until after the 19th or 20th at the earliest. I guess I'll have to find something else for her birthday and use this for her Christmas present instead.

Dark Initiate LE v4 (Sound) - Violet Amethyst
Bellicose (Sound) - Pyrestone Orange
Bellicose (Sound) - Dark Violet Amethyst
Scorpion (Sound) - TRI Consular Green

Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: