Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177769 times)
Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #7860 on: April 12, 2017, 12:14:38 AM »

Just got my shipping notification today!!!!  Grin
That is awesome Edon Bluewolf! So excited for you!
WOO HOO!!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #7861 on: April 12, 2017, 02:56:56 PM »

Ordered an empty Flamberge for a DIY Kylo-esque saber. I'd have gone with the new driver if it'd just worked better for crossguard sabers. I'm just waiting now for the Flamberge to come back in stock, supposedly it was feb, then by april...

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7862 on: April 12, 2017, 03:28:06 PM »

know that feeling. waiting on the azure reaper to come back in stock.
gifting it to one in my group as a "congrats it's a youngling" gift.  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7863 on: April 13, 2017, 08:51:12 PM »

SQUEEEEEEEEEE.......

Finally got my tracking number. I should have a new saber in my hands by tomorrow afternoon. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7864 on: April 13, 2017, 11:18:47 PM »

It will be at the local post office tomorrow!  Agh the final few hours are the hardest.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7865 on: April 13, 2017, 11:51:32 PM »

Just now placed an order. Nothing too fancy, a couple pommels, a new emitter and an empty Consular. D'oh! I forgot the MLS unit!! Sometimes I have to laugh at myself... Can't wait to get the tracking info... then the (im)patience begins in earnest.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Choc-O
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7866 on: April 14, 2017, 01:56:59 AM »

Waiting on the azure reaper to come back in stock.

It's back in stock. I Ordered a Black Reaper this morning...

My Sabers (10)
Dominix LE V2 (CG) (Grab Bag) | Prophecy V3 (RD) | Crimson Scorpion (Sound) (DVA & BH FoC) | Menace CE (Emerald) | Initiate V2 (AB) | Initiate V2 (CG) | Sentinel V4 (Diamond) | Black Reaper (Diamond) | Manticore (BR) (Sound V3) (Second Prize Spring Raffle 2017) | Guardian (Sound) (Tri-AB)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7867 on: April 14, 2017, 07:03:39 AM »

It's back in stock. I Ordered a Black Reaper this morning...

noticed that earlier today...just need a few more things in order and be a great surprise next month.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7868 on: April 14, 2017, 08:36:10 AM »

Currently waiting on my shipping notification for my Isola Challenge Crimson Scorpion, and my Third Place random raffle prize hilt which I told US to "go nuts" with and upgrade to Diamond.

Also waiting (im)patiently to see if the Mantis CE clawed emitter that I bought with the Mantis CE in February will be in with this order or not because my girlfriend really wants the claws on her Mantis and has been waiting for it to arrive so she can do some photos with her saber!

Grin

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7869 on: April 14, 2017, 08:51:26 AM »

Currently waiting on my shipping notification for my Isola Challenge Crimson Scorpion, and my Third Place random raffle prize hilt which I told US to "go nuts" with and upgrade to Diamond.

Also waiting (im)patiently to see if the Mantis CE clawed emitter that I bought with the Mantis CE in February will be in with this order or not because my girlfriend really wants the claws on her Mantis and has been waiting for it to arrive so she can do some photos with her saber!

Grin

LOL!!  Was she looking over your shoulder while you were typing that?  Tongue

Here's hoping...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7870 on: April 14, 2017, 09:10:28 AM »

LOL!!  Was she looking over your shoulder while you were typing that?  Tongue

Here's hoping...

Lol no but she asks me about it all the time to see if I've heard yet. I just know then when I go over to her house later she'll ask if I've had an email about the claws yet haha

When I told her about the third prize she said "Hey that's cool! Are they going to send the claws with it?" lmao

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7871 on: April 14, 2017, 09:20:21 AM »

Trying to get in the mindset to write a quick paper on Leibniz, while I wonder whether my Diamond Dark Prophecy (and, theoretically, third place prize...but the package weight is a very light 2 pounds, so who knows) is going to make it into town in time to be delivered tomorro...I mean later today, or Saturday.

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7872 on: April 14, 2017, 09:25:23 AM »

Trying to get in the mindset to write a quick paper on Leibniz, while I wonder whether my Diamond Dark Prophecy (and, theoretically, third place prize...but the package weight is a very light 2 pounds, so who knows) is going to make it into town in time to be delivered tomorro...I mean later today, or Saturday.

You could always write a paper on scorpions while you wait  Cool

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7873 on: April 14, 2017, 01:19:13 PM »

Arrived at the local FedEx facility, still showing that it's scheduled to be delivered today.   Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7874 on: April 14, 2017, 01:21:51 PM »

Out for delivery. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Is it 5:00 yet. New saber plus Comic-con in the same weekend. I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: