Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177160 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #7905 on: April 18, 2017, 04:50:00 AM »

My replacement Guardian (sold the old one) and my mystery raffle saber are coming in tomorrow, and I just placed an order to get me a Fulcrum as well as some sabers for a friend. I am SO hyped!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7906 on: April 18, 2017, 06:06:06 AM »

only wait I have is a lot of business card holders for members of the group. simple metal case we can add our logo or any SW symbol onto.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7907 on: April 18, 2017, 12:26:40 PM »

Sabers are in the country, now they just have to make it to the right state Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7908 on: April 18, 2017, 01:53:13 PM »

I realize that I bought it on backorder, but customer services have been saying within about 6 weeks or so since christmas. I finally just back ordered it last month, but now I'm more eager. xD

Bwahahaha. You suck at life. (JK) Tongue

That just plain sucks, unless you were well aware of this fact before you ordered.

Just for the tally books, what did you order? That may play into why it's not in stock yet.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7909 on: April 18, 2017, 09:01:05 PM »

the malice is a beast. and if you're looking to remove the blades you do have to remove the emitter 1st.
That's a great help, thanks, bB! I definitely want to try it without the blades, but like you said, it's a beast, and the blades is one of the things I like about it, not mention the way they machined the hilt.

I just keep having little worries about it because it was part of a much larger order that had several changes to it made before any parts of it started shipping my way (I had it split up a couple times, and later chose to upgrade the Flamberge).  I know...I've never had a problem with US getting things right, it's just my paranoia hehe
I totally get that anxiety, so it'd have me worried, er um, concerned, too.  Wink  Just repeat, "I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me", and "I fear nothing. All is as the Force wills it". It's all good, bro.  Grin

Sabers are in the country, now they just have to make it to the right state Smiley
This is so completely AWESOME, Isola. I'm thrilled for you that they got there a bit early? Weren't you expecting to have to wait until Friday, which I guess still could be the case, huh. Anyway, I hope you get them sooner rather than later. I'm looking forward to seeing your impressions of your new sabers.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7910 on: April 19, 2017, 02:31:45 AM »

I didn't buy a new saber but instead bought the Black Quick Release Coupler for my staffs. I plan on playing around with it and doing some possible modifications on it.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7911 on: April 19, 2017, 03:27:14 AM »

That's a great help, thanks, bB! I definitely want to try it without the blades, but like you said, it's a beast, and the blades is one of the things I like about it, not mention the way they machined the hilt.
I totally get that anxiety, so it'd have me worried, er um, concerned, too.  Wink  Just repeat, "I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me", and "I fear nothing. All is as the Force wills it". It's all good, bro.  Grin
This is so completely AWESOME, Isola. I'm thrilled for you that they got there a bit early? Weren't you expecting to have to wait until Friday, which I guess still could be the case, huh. Anyway, I hope you get them sooner rather than later. I'm looking forward to seeing your impressions of your new sabers.

It will still be Friday as they have to travel further still to get to me and FedEx refuse to deliver earlier than the predicted date of delivery. And I honestly CBF driving out to the airport and paying the tolls just to pick them up one day early.

Vervidian
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 80

"This is madness."

« Reply #7912 on: April 19, 2017, 03:35:06 AM »

I am impatiently waiting for my new DIAMOND SABERS!!! Yes, that is PLURAL!!!  

My dream saber will soon be a reality.  I was struck with the EH as soon as it debuted.  Not recognizing it as Mara Jade's hilt, I just gawked at the balance of intricate design details and supreme wield-ability, not to mention the 'ancient' / 'medieval' Old Republic qualities it has on first glance.  The fact that it is an EU character's design honestly was not really a factor - I just adore the look and (I expect) the feel.

So, here's my EH build specs:

Options:

• Diamond Controller LED Type:RGBA LED
• Diamond Blade LED Color:Sentinel Yellow for Diamond
• Diamond Flash on Clash:Flash Bane's Heart for Diamond
• Diamond Pulse Mode:Diamond Pulse to Pyrestone Orange
• Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries Included *ONLY*)
• Recharge Port:No Recharge Port
• Blade Length:36" Standard Size
• Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade
• Diamond Sound:Diamond Sound
• Emperor's Hand Grip Screw Type:Silver
• Switch Type:Green Illuminated Black AV Switch
• Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Black
• Blade Tip:Round Tip
• Emperor's Hand Activation Box Type:Angled
• Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks
• Include Blade Plug:No Thanks
• Include Saber Stand:No Thanks
• Include MICRO USB Cable:No Thanks
• Include Covertec Clip:Yes!

Note: Requested black CT wheel.  Also, the Bane's Heart choice for FOC was primarily selected given what I would be clashing *against* - that is...

The SILVER CATALYST.  Now, why would I do that?  Dual wield a gritty, take-no-prisoners saber with a sleek and elegant Naboo Queen's Royal Starship saber?  Heck no!

This one will be my wife's saber, guys.  She wants in on the madness action!  Not to mention my 3 year old, who will be over the moon with the initiate saber thrown in.  So, we went all out and took full advantage of the 15% off sale.  Oh, and these are the first sound sabers I have ever purchased - yeah, Diamond is a good way to start!  Pretty sure this will last me through The Last Jedi Premier, if not Episode IX...

Oh, and here's the details on her build:

• Diamond Controller LED Type:RGBW LED
• Diamond Blade LED Color:Dark Violet Amethyst for Diamond
• Diamond Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Diamond
• Diamond Pulse Mode:Diamond Pulse to Violet Amethyst
• Switch Type:Yellow Illuminated Silver AV Switch
• Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug
• Include MICRO USB Cable:Yes
• Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ($10 install + $4 covertec)

Shout outs to Lord Bladewraith, RedMileJedi, Lord Rapine, and others who have posted Emperor's Hand reviews on YouTube already.  You guys all do great reviews with helpful details for those still staring at screenshots.

May the Force Be With You!!!

Jedi Sentinel Vervidian

Armory:
Emperor's Hand - Diamond RGBA
Catalyst - Diamond RGBW (Mrs. Verv's)
Sentinel LE v4 stunt - Guardian Blue - Mainhand Battle Saber
Sentinel v4 stunt - Consular Green ***raffle prize*** - Offhand Battle Saber
Initiate LE v2 - Guardian Blue (Lil Verv's)
2 stunt sabers as gifts - CG Prophecy, FO Tri-Cree Dominix

I feel the light side calling me!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7913 on: April 19, 2017, 03:38:05 AM »

Oh that's right free Initiate deal going on. What did you put in on that one? Tongue Was it a V2 or V3?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7914 on: April 19, 2017, 04:48:06 AM »

Alright Vervidian. Those are going to be awesome. I don't yet have either, but I almost got myself a Dark Catalyst as my first saber. Congratulations, those will be some fine sabers.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7915 on: April 19, 2017, 07:23:56 AM »

I am impatiently waiting for my new DIAMOND SABERS!!! Yes, that is PLURAL!!!  

My dream saber will soon be a reality.  I was struck with the EH as soon as it debuted.  Not recognizing it as Mara Jade's hilt, I just gawked at the balance of intricate design details and supreme wield-ability, not to mention the 'ancient' / 'medieval' Old Republic qualities it has on first glance.  The fact that it is an EU character's design honestly was not really a factor - I just adore the look and (I expect) the feel.

So, here's my EH build specs:

Options:

• Diamond Controller LED Type:RGBA LED
• Diamond Blade LED Color:Sentinel Yellow for Diamond
• Diamond Flash on Clash:Flash Bane's Heart for Diamond
• Diamond Pulse Mode:Diamond Pulse to Pyrestone Orange
• Emperor's Hand Grip Screw Type:Silver
• Switch Type:Green Illuminated Black AV Switch
• Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Black
• Emperor's Hand Activation Box Type:Angled
• Include Blade Plug:No Thanks
• Include MICRO USB Cable:No Thanks

Note: Requested black CT wheel.  Also, the Bane's Heart choice for FOC was primarily selected given what I would be clashing *against* - that is...

The SILVER CATALYST.  Now, why would I do that?  Dual wield a gritty, take-no-prisoners saber with a sleek and elegant Naboo Queen's Royal Starship saber?  Heck no!

This one will be my wife's saber, guys.  She wants in on the madness action!  Not to mention my 3 year old, who will be over the moon with the initiate saber thrown in.  So, we went all out and took full advantage of the 15% off sale.  Oh, and these are the first sound sabers I have ever purchased - yeah, Diamond is a good way to start!  Pretty sure this will last me through The Last Jedi Premier, if not Episode IX...

Oh, and here's the details on her build:

• Diamond Controller LED Type:RGBW LED
• Diamond Blade LED Color:Dark Violet Amethyst for Diamond
• Diamond Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Diamond
• Diamond Pulse Mode:Diamond Pulse to Violet Amethyst
• Switch Type:Yellow Illuminated Silver AV Switch
• Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug
• Include MICRO USB Cable:Yes
• Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ($10 install + $4 covertec)

Shout outs to Lord Bladewraith, RedMileJedi, Lord Rapine, and others who have posted Emperor's Hand reviews on YouTube already.  You guys all do great reviews with helpful details for those still staring at screenshots.

May the Force Be With You!!!

Jedi Sentinel Vervidian

Awe wow that's fantastic, Vv. I love hearing that you, your wife and your 3 year old went for it together, and I'd  be lying if I said I wasn't envious of you getting an EH with the Diamond board - my EH is my all time favorite saber and would love to upgrade it to Diamond some day. Sincere congrats to you all. You're going to LOVE those sabers with Diamond. I'm really liking that you choose green and yellow illuminated AV switches. Unique choices that I think are going to look brilliant! Thanks for the shout out, too!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Vervidian
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 80

"This is madness."

« Reply #7916 on: April 19, 2017, 02:53:01 PM »

Oh that's right free Initiate deal going on. What did you put in on that one? Tongue Was it a V2 or V3?

The free initiate is full grab-bag, I did not request any upgrades.  I may regret leaving it as a AA battery saber when my boy leaves it on all night, but I might get rechargeable AAs, too.  Fingers crossed that the hilt is a V3 or V2, as the V4 would be less comfortable for tiny hands near the top.

Awe wow that's fantastic, Vv. I love hearing that you, your wife and your 3 year old went for it together, and I'd  be lying if I said I wasn't envious of you getting an EH with the Diamond board - my EH is my all time favorite saber and would love to upgrade it to Diamond some day. Sincere congrats to you all. You're going to LOVE those sabers with Diamond. I'm really liking that you choose green and yellow illuminated AV switches. Unique choices that I think are going to look brilliant! Thanks for the shout out, too!

Thanks LB!  I have seen your collection photos (very useful reference, btw!) and trust me, the envy is all one-way Smiley  I can't wait to see the green switch on mine.  I vacillated on green vs. yellow for mine, but ultimately wanted a clearly Jedi color to make my allegiance known.

Alright Vervidian. Those are going to be awesome. I don't yet have either, but I almost got myself a Dark Catalyst as my first saber. Congratulations, those will be some fine sabers.

Thanks Taegin.  I was amused that my wife wanted a saber which I had completely overlooked, and I bet it will exceed my initial impressions. 

Now, time for the SABER WAITING GAME.  Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.  Smiley 

"I cannot teach him.  The boy has no patience."  "He will learn patience."

Armory:
Emperor's Hand - Diamond RGBA
Catalyst - Diamond RGBW (Mrs. Verv's)
Sentinel LE v4 stunt - Guardian Blue - Mainhand Battle Saber
Sentinel v4 stunt - Consular Green ***raffle prize*** - Offhand Battle Saber
Initiate LE v2 - Guardian Blue (Lil Verv's)
2 stunt sabers as gifts - CG Prophecy, FO Tri-Cree Dominix

I feel the light side calling me!

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7917 on: April 19, 2017, 06:29:12 PM »

Yay! Just got notice my order shipped!  Now waiting on

·   1 of : 1000mA Wired BuckPuck
·   2 of : 14500 Protected Lithium Ion Battery Cell
·   1 of : 2x 14500 Li-Ion Battery Holder/Speaker Combo
·   1 of : Anti Vandal Momentary Switch - Illuminated Red
·   1 of : Consular - [NO BLADE, NO ELECTRONICS][Switch Hole Type:AV Switch Hole Type][Shroud Finish:Standard Finish][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
·   1 of : Dark War Glaive Pommel
·   2 of : Manticore High Pommel
·   1 of : War Glaive Emitter

And a MLS unit (consular green) to go into that Consular hilt. Hopefully on Friday I will be getting the parts to give my Manticore saber an interesting and unique face lift using MHS parts and begin assembly of my Consular that I plan to use for a Qui-Gon costume.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7918 on: April 19, 2017, 07:59:05 PM »

Two empty Azure Reapers just shipped!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #7919 on: April 20, 2017, 02:51:37 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for money so I can get another saber XD

I haven't gotten one in forever!  I've been thinking a prophecy.  I've seen some side by side photos and I'm really liking the size and choke points on it.

Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: