Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171313 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8565 on: January 12, 2018, 02:18:50 AM »

Every time my yahoo mail app dings I excitedly check my phone only to sadly put my phone down.

done that many times.  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8566 on: January 12, 2018, 02:19:27 AM »

I ordered on the 22nd and honestly if my saber dosnt ship by next week im probably just gonna just cancel my order.

Which saber did you order? While I'm not in any position to tell you what to do, I will say US sabers are amazing and worth the wait! They're only backed up from the holidays, the raffle, and the hype from The Last Jedi

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Adegan Grey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8567 on: January 12, 2018, 02:37:39 AM »

I must admit, I am finding myself checking my emails a few times a day now for that shipping notification LOL
Same here my dude! I’ve been checking it twice a day for two weeks now, I’m so antsy to get to open the box and see what lies inside. My first mystery box ☺️

Adegan Grey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8568 on: January 12, 2018, 05:09:10 AM »

I ordered on the 22nd and honestly if my saber dosnt ship by next week im probably just gonna just cancel my order.
I ordered on the 25th, same boat here bud. Hopefully we will both get a Notification soon. It definitely has tested my patience, I’ve spoken to Savannah in customer service and she reassured me that my order would be filed but that they were really backed up from the holidays as everyone has said. So hang tight! I personally have an apprentice LE that I can fiddle with for the time being, and that has held my needs at bay.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8569 on: January 12, 2018, 07:06:56 AM »

I got a few to occupy me.  Grin it's just the new crew getting their 1st that's on my mind.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #8570 on: January 12, 2018, 08:02:59 AM »

It should arrive today, from checking mail to checking tracker, patience is not my best ability.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8571 on: January 13, 2018, 12:15:23 AM »

Heh, glad to know I'm not the only one checking their email constantly for a shipping notice. Cheesy

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8572 on: January 13, 2018, 12:39:42 AM »

FYI... got email notification today that my raffle order placed on 12/28 shipped. I assume that includes all of the holiday sale items for a $500+ purchase (plug, spinner, t-shirt, Initiate).  Can't complain at all; that falls right into the 6-10 business days fabrication time that was indicated.

I also have a 1/02 Mystery Box order that is still processing. I expect to get notification next week.

I feel sorry for dcamp who placed on 12/22 but I'm sure there are reasons.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8573 on: January 13, 2018, 01:32:45 AM »

FYI... got email notification today that my raffle order placed on 12/28 shipped. I assume that includes all of the holiday sale items for a $500+ purchase (plug, spinner, t-shirt, Initiate).  Can't complain at all; that falls right into the 6-10 business days fabrication time that was indicated.

I also have a 1/02 Mystery Box order that is still processing. I expect to get notification next week.

I presume they're kicking out as many of the small orders out 1st to knock out as many as possible before getting to the multiple hilt orders.
hoping those start shipping next week.

who's scruffy looking?

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8574 on: January 13, 2018, 03:45:22 AM »

You just made a lot of people very jealous!

Adegan Grey
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8575 on: January 13, 2018, 09:50:42 AM »

I presume they're kicking out as many of the small orders out 1st to knock out as many as possible before getting to the multiple hilt orders.
hoping those start shipping next week.
I’m not too sure on that. I’ve seen where people who ordered mystery boxes several days after mine are getting their shipping notifications and I have yet to get mine. It would be nice to know what their procedures are on handling such a large amount of orders, but I suppose to an extent that’s really none of our business.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8576 on: January 13, 2018, 03:58:48 PM »

I’m not too sure on that. I’ve seen where people who ordered mystery boxes several days after mine are getting their shipping notifications and I have yet to get mine. It would be nice to know what their procedures are on handling such a large amount of orders, but I suppose to an extent that’s really none of our business.

I think that can be accounted for IF they actually have a system for mystery boxes. Like if there’s a saber generator that gets applied to each MB order. If that’s the case, and a saber that gets applied to your order is out of stock, perhaps that’s what causes the orders being shipped out of order. Or maybe they just have different people handling different orders and some get finished faster. All just speculation

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #8577 on: January 13, 2018, 07:13:27 PM »

That’s what I’m thinking too. I’ve seen people get mb’s That have ordered after me get them already

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8578 on: January 13, 2018, 07:32:31 PM »

ordered on the 21st and a little frustrated. really impatiently waiting.

who's scruffy looking?

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8579 on: January 13, 2018, 07:38:42 PM »

ordered on the 21st and a little frustrated. really impatiently waiting.

I can feel your anger.... it gives you focus. Makes you stronger! Give in to the dark side of the force!

Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: