Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177312 times)
ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #8580 on: January 13, 2018, 07:54:52 PM »

Anger leads to suffering... 😉 If you’re going for the dark side that’s what you need 😉 I wish you all many happy moments until you get your well deserved (awesome) lightsaber.

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

Darth Umbrex
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -35

« Reply #8581 on: January 13, 2018, 10:04:05 PM »

I'm guessing I picked a rather crazy time to order a saber lol. At least we know business is good for Ultrasabers.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8582 on: January 13, 2018, 10:12:16 PM »

I'm guessing I picked a rather crazy time to order a saber lol. At least we know business is good for Ultrasabers.

I think we all did... between the Christmas season, TLJ coming out, and a really good month of promotions with the raffle and all it was pretty much the perfect storm.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8583 on: January 13, 2018, 10:13:53 PM »

Trust me, this is nothing compared to two years ago when The Force Awakens came out

Talk about the sells of sabers awakening LOL

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #8584 on: January 13, 2018, 10:18:08 PM »

Trust me, this is nothing compared to two years ago when The Force Awakens came out

Talk about the sells of sabers awakening LOL

I can't even imagine, was the production time like 3 weeks - a month? Even worse?

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8585 on: January 13, 2018, 10:22:02 PM »

I can't even imagine, was the production time like 3 weeks - a month? Even worse?

If my memory serves me correctly, it got up to a point where members were waiting something like a month [or at least felt like it was that long] and everyone was constantly updating the forums for which sabers were back in stock and which went out of stock. Was craaaazy

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #8586 on: January 13, 2018, 10:40:30 PM »

Wow, that's nuts. Hear that y'all? We should count ourselves lucky.  Grin

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8587 on: January 13, 2018, 10:59:18 PM »

First time saber twirler here. I took the plunge last week and placed my first order - Initiate LE V4 in Consular Green - and I'm excited and nervous in equal measure. I don't know what to expect with all this talk of backlogs, but I am hoping I get the magic email soon, because I can't wait to get my hands on that saber!

I'm from England, so much of the nervousness is about the long journey my little beauty will have to make once it is shipped.

*checks emails again* come onnnnnnnn!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8588 on: January 13, 2018, 11:41:00 PM »

If my memory serves me correctly, it got up to a point where members were waiting something like a month [or at least felt like it was that long] and everyone was constantly updating the forums for which sabers were back in stock and which went out of stock. Was craaaazy

yes, think that happened during TFA a lot of hilts went out of stock.  quite a few of us kept updating every day or two. shouldn't be as bad for the Solo movie...but you never know.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8589 on: January 13, 2018, 11:43:06 PM »

yes, think that happened during TFA a lot of hilts went out of stock.  quite a few of us kept updating every day or two. shouldn't be as bad for the Solo movie...but you never know.

It didn't seem so bad last year for Rogue One either, but I wasn't as active around this time last year because of school. Maybe these Star Wars story films dont generate as much lightsaber hype as the main films.

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8590 on: January 13, 2018, 11:48:22 PM »

US will have to come up with a good blaster for our sides.

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #8591 on: January 14, 2018, 12:21:36 AM »

US will have to come up with a good blaster for our sides.

Oooooo I likey! I have always thought of a cool grey Jedi cosplay with a blaster as I have always felt a grey would not think twice about using blaster. I have always seen them as adaptive, and using a blaster would be adapting.

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8592 on: January 14, 2018, 12:28:49 AM »

Oooooo I likey! I have always thought of a cool grey Jedi cosplay with a blaster as I have always felt a grey would not think twice about using blaster. I have always seen them as adaptive, and using a blaster would be adapting.

Ezra in Rebels did have a lightsaber/blaster weapon. Kanan also had a blaster at his side in Rebels too. but there are plenty of prop blasters out there so not sure if US would bring that into a "combat lightsaber" company. as it is pretty much their slogan.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #8593 on: January 14, 2018, 12:52:32 AM »

Ezra in Rebels did have a lightsaber/blaster weapon. Kanan also had a blaster at his side in Rebels too. but there are plenty of prop blasters out there so not sure if US would bring that into a "combat lightsaber" company. as it is pretty much their slogan.

Why you gotta rain on my hopes and dreams bigbear lol  Wink

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8594 on: January 14, 2018, 01:58:31 AM »

A Brood Guard is almost a blaster. Imagine a blaster prop with a 3-4 inch "blade". When you pull the trigger, the "blade" lights up an makes the blaster sounds via Obsidian/Emerald or Diamond board. So the trigger is a momentary AV switch? I give this idea 100% to US with no claim to copyright or royalty if they choose to pursue it.

Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: