Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171274 times)
Adegan Grey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8610 on: January 15, 2018, 05:39:45 AM »

Placed my first Ultrasaber order ever after almost 5 years of consideration, got a $75 mystery box. Placed my order on Christmas night, received the shipping notification yesterday and the delivery date is predicted to be this coming Thursday. Can’t wait to see what’s inside!

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #8611 on: January 15, 2018, 05:46:21 AM »

Placed my first Ultrasaber order ever after almost 5 years of consideration, got a $75 mystery box. Placed my order on Christmas night, received the shipping notification yesterday and the delivery date is predicted to be this coming Thursday. Can’t wait to see what’s inside!

Sweet. Good news. Hopefully I’ll be seeing mine soon

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8612 on: January 15, 2018, 08:39:12 AM »

good luck on that one. ordered on the 21st. like I said, orders were held till the 2nd anyways for the raffle and lead time counts from there. so you're looking at the same time as anyone else.

Huh, didn't know that orders were held for the raffle. Makes sense though, along with the fact that there was the holiday season.

I'll still hang tight like usual anyways, just getting a little harder to do so lol. Cheesy

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

cujoe_da_man
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #8613 on: January 15, 2018, 04:13:33 PM »

IMpatiently waiting on my order of new blades and a mysterybox saber, been waiting since the 30th.  Email said it was sent out the 6th and should have been here that following Wednesday.  It is now Monday the 15th and the package is still "in transit" and "delayed", starting to think the wonderful failure of our postal service has once again lost ANOTHER package.  I'm betting someone figured out what was in it and kept it.

I am a grey Jedi.
My passions are a part of me,
but they do not control me.
Domination can be broken.
Serenity can be a lie.
Knowledge gives me strength,
but power can be a weakness.
Peace and chaos gives me harmony,
Through balance I gain victory.
There is no Light or Dark,
There is only the Force.
Do not try to sway me or you will feel my wrath.
---
My Collection:
Dark Mantis - Violet Amethyst, Obsidian V3
Initiate V4 - Adegan Silver, Obsidian V4
Dark Sentinel V4 - Adegan Silver, Obsidian Lite
Initiate V2 - Fire Orange, Stunt Saber

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8614 on: January 15, 2018, 08:59:42 PM »

Oh Ultra Sabers, how you tease me! I just got a shipping notification and obviously got very excited so I signed on to see check tracking info and was sent to my November order info. Turns out, they shipped my small repair order, not the order I placed on the 26th ... So my wait continues!

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8615 on: January 15, 2018, 09:06:29 PM »

IMpatiently waiting on my order of new blades and a mysterybox saber, been waiting since the 30th.  Email said it was sent out the 6th and should have been here that following Wednesday.  It is now Monday the 15th and the package is still "in transit" and "delayed", starting to think the wonderful failure of our postal service has once again lost ANOTHER package.  I'm betting someone figured out what was in it and kept it.

Wow, that sucks. Does this happen often? (I'm in the UK, so no very little about the US postal service)

Damn, as if the waiting wasn't hard enough, now I gotta worry about this too.

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #8616 on: January 15, 2018, 09:44:31 PM »

Oh Ultra Sabers, how you tease me! I just got a shipping notification and obviously got very excited so I signed on to see check tracking info and was sent to my November order info. Turns out, they shipped my small repair order, not the order I placed on the 26th ... So my wait continues!

Hang tight buddy! I ordered on the 26 and mine shipped today

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8617 on: January 15, 2018, 09:56:54 PM »

Wow, that sucks. Does this happen often? (I'm in the UK, so no very little about the US postal service)

Damn, as if the waiting wasn't hard enough, now I gotta worry about this too.

Waiting is hard. Worrying is a waste of time; you can't do anything about it.

Recap: Placed a raffle qualifying order on the 28th; it shipped 1/12 with ETA 1/16. Ordered 3x MB on 1/2; so far no notifications, but I would expect it to ship 1/19 or 1/22.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8618 on: January 15, 2018, 11:59:39 PM »

Ordered mine on the 31st, but because it was in the raffle I'm assuming my process time didn't start until 1/2. That means 8 business days has passed. Should just be one more week to see what my grab bag prize is! Grin

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8619 on: January 16, 2018, 12:11:33 AM »

I just want my saber.

Someone tell me it's coming  Cry  Tongue

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8620 on: January 16, 2018, 12:21:30 AM »

the unknown ones are the ones getting me currently...

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8621 on: January 16, 2018, 04:20:38 AM »

I just want my saber.

Someone tell me it's coming  Cry  Tongue

I resemble this remark, lol.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #8622 on: January 16, 2018, 06:29:08 AM »

Hi all. There is hope believe me. My second order, from the 30th got shipped yesterday (15th). It should hit Switzerland on the 18th. Chosen One SE Obsidian V4 blazing red 36” blade in the box. (Hopefully😉)

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8623 on: January 16, 2018, 10:48:21 PM »

More hope for you guys. My 12/28 order delivered today despite our receiving nine hours of snow overnight and this morning. FYI... we don't receive snow in my part of the country, so the inch that stuck shut down all schools and universities in three states. A snow day is a good day to get a package in the mail. Shown is my main order of an Azure Menace with Diamond card, silver emitter insert with windows, silver AV switch with blue illumination, charge port, and 36" UG blade.  This drew free shipping, blade plug, spinner, t-shirt, and a free Dark Initiate V4 running 4-AAA batteries. What I really like about the Initiate is the black guarded switch with a blue anodized button, which matches the blade color - I wasn't expecting this and it really adds something to the hilt. I don't think I knew this was one of the Initiate options, but it is cool. I'm happy with my order and getting it wrapped up for birthday present. Now (im)patiently waiting on my 3x mystery box order to ship.

Retrac
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #8624 on: January 16, 2018, 10:51:14 PM »

I hate to burst your bubble but I ordered on the 26th, and I’m looking at day 14 before it ships

I ordered on the 31st and am almost certain it stated allow 6-10 business days at the time.

Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: