Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177801 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8685 on: January 22, 2018, 07:34:20 PM »

Has anyone not received shipping notice on day 14? I ordered on the 3rd and my 14th day will be Wednesday this week. Just curious if I should lower my expectations/excitement.

14 business days

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8686 on: January 22, 2018, 09:52:22 PM »

I ordered my first saber (Dark Initiate LE v4) on December 26th, and it finally shipped on the 12th. I live in the same city as Ultrasabers so I it said expected delivery December 13th. It never came and is stuck 'In-Transit, Delayed' on the tracking. It's been ten days since it shipped. Has this been happening to other people?

I'm very impatiently waiting for it and it's all I think about lol I just want to know if I should consider it gone

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8687 on: January 22, 2018, 09:55:53 PM »

Has anyone not received shipping notice on day 14? I ordered on the 3rd and my 14th day will be Wednesday this week. Just curious if I should lower my expectations/excitement.

Yeah, kinda in the same boat as well. Today is my 14th business day and I still haven't received any notification yet.

But still, has anyone here had their order(s) ship on their 14th business day, or the day after? Should I expect a notification today or no? (Probably not since as I'm typing this, it's almost 5 pm in my area, but I'm still curious.)

Still trying to impatiently wait lol, but if I don't hear anything by the end of tomorrow, I think I'll probably just email their customer service.

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

outlandishspiderman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8688 on: January 23, 2018, 12:27:12 AM »

Yeah, kinda in the same boat as well. Today is my 14th business day and I still haven't received any notification yet.

But still, has anyone here had their order(s) ship on their 14th business day, or the day after? Should I expect a notification today or no? (Probably not since as I'm typing this, it's almost 5 pm in my area, but I'm still curious.)

Still trying to impatiently wait lol, but if I don't hear anything by the end of tomorrow, I think I'll probably just email their customer service.

it's been at least 17 business days for me and still haven't heard anything. Emailed them last week or so and they said it was taking longer because of the influx of orders

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8689 on: January 23, 2018, 12:33:09 AM »

Well, I just got mine in today! I am so stoked!

It's a Dark Arbiter, with a Silver A/V switch in Consular Green.

Hold out hope people, they're inbound!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

VladdyT
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #8690 on: January 23, 2018, 01:29:35 AM »

Ordered on the 30th of Dec and nothing yet for me Sad I have emailed US twice with no response yet. Moved this weekend(had to unexpectedly) and am trying to get in touch with US to get my address updated on my order since it still shows as processing.

Hopefully I get a response from them or notification that my order has shipped so I can check my old address.

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8691 on: January 23, 2018, 02:09:14 AM »

Ordered on the 30th of Dec and nothing yet for me Sad I have emailed US twice with no response yet. Moved this weekend(had to unexpectedly) and am trying to get in touch with US to get my address updated on my order since it still shows as processing.

Hopefully I get a response from them or notification that my order has shipped so I can check my old address.

Mine was ordered for me, and there wasn't any shipping notice or anything. Based on my experience, you may bet yours within this week. Mine was ordered late afternoon on the 27th, so luck may be with you.

Sorry you hit a rough patch, hope it gets better for you.

Arsenal:

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8692 on: January 23, 2018, 04:56:27 AM »

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my 14th business day. So hoping my 4 mystery boxes ship soon.

Interesting note. I emailed the great and wonderful Marlena at US customer service on Friday and she just emailed me back tonight (Monday) mentioning at one point they printed out and weighed just the mystery box saber orders and it weighed over 6 pounds. And they keep coming...

US is really backed up ladies and gents, patience is very important and May the Force be with us all.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8693 on: January 23, 2018, 04:58:05 AM »

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my 14th business day. So hoping my 4 mystery boxes ship soon.

Interesting note. I emailed the great and wonderful Marlena at US customer service on Friday and she just emailed me back tonight (Monday) mentioning at one point they printed out and weighed just the mystery box saber orders and it weighed over 6 pounds. And they keep coming...

US is really backed up ladies and gents, patience is very important and May the Force be with us all.

Dang! six pounds of paper just for MBs, no wonder their turnaround time is a bit slower than normal.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8694 on: January 23, 2018, 05:00:14 AM »

Dang! six pounds of paper just for MBs, no wonder their turnaround time is a bit slower than normal.

Add regular orders and it becomes even more jammed.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8695 on: January 23, 2018, 05:13:12 AM »

Interesting note. I emailed the great and wonderful Marlena at US customer service on Friday and she just emailed me back tonight (Monday) mentioning at one point they printed out and weighed just the mystery box saber orders and it weighed over 6 pounds. And they keep coming...

That is a bunch of orders!

Arsenal:

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8696 on: January 23, 2018, 12:52:45 PM »

I’m probably gonna email US tonight if I don’t hear anything

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Adegan Grey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8697 on: January 23, 2018, 01:21:27 PM »

I ordered my first saber (Dark Initiate LE v4) on December 26th, and it finally shipped on the 12th. I live in the same city as Ultrasabers so I it said expected delivery December 13th. It never came and is stuck 'In-Transit, Delayed' on the tracking. It's been ten days since it shipped. Has this been happening to other people?

I'm very impatiently waiting for it and it's all I think about lol I just want to know if I should consider it gone
This happened to me, mine was stuck in shipping for about 8 days and I finally received it yesterday. Just give it time, it will show up. USPS is trashbright now, and I will no longer use them as my shipping option for my US purchases.

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8698 on: January 23, 2018, 02:23:07 PM »

This happened to me, mine was stuck in shipping for about 8 days and I finally received it yesterday. Just give it time, it will show up. USPS is trashbright now, and I will no longer use them as my shipping option for my US purchases.
Thank you; that makes me feel better. Yeah I'm never using usps for shipping anything of value again. Just to think how all I had to do was choose fedex to avoid all of this frustration. Although frustration is an understatement...  Angry

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

VaporTrail_000
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #8699 on: January 23, 2018, 02:36:55 PM »

Sooo... any word on raffle prizes?

My order (that got a third prize in the raffle) shipped two days before the raffle ended... but I have yet to see that sweet, sweet, Lithium-Ion-fueled random hilt.
I don't even think I have a way to track it. Any ideas short of Emailing shipping?

Dark Apprentice LE V4 In Guardian Blue (Winter Sale Free Initiate)
Initiate V4 in Consular Green (Winter Sale Free Mystery Box)
Dark Initiate V4 LE in Consular Green, w/ LI-Ion pack (Winter Raffle 3rd Prize)
1 Diamond Initiate V4 LE
1 Diamond Dark Initiate V4

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: