Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177270 times)
28Shadow
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

Dark Side points please!

« Reply #8760 on: January 25, 2018, 03:40:37 PM »

From what I've seen here and on facebook, USPS has seriously dropped the ball with US' shipments.  Mine got delayed by only two days.  I have no idea what's going on with USPS, but they're not ever being used by me again.  I also buy and sell swords and two of my packages I had sent out were totally torn apart by poor handling by USPS.

"Let the past die.  Kill it, if you have to."

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8761 on: January 25, 2018, 03:43:02 PM »

I just got an email that its expected to be here tomorrow!
Im insanely excited!

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Arazia
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

(Light Side points please.)

« Reply #8762 on: January 25, 2018, 06:26:50 PM »

Our package shipped!
Time for impatient waiting for FedEx.

Character: Aria - Echani Jedi Knight (Light Side)
Personal Saber(s): Asure Reaper (Lite Sound) - SD
Household Sabers:
  • Raven (Stunt) - GB
  • Dark Mantis (Stunt) - VA
  • Aeon V3 (Stunt) - AS
  • Dark Apprentice LE V4 (Stunt) - CG
  • Dark Sentinel V4 (Stunt) - CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8763 on: January 25, 2018, 06:58:09 PM »

Our package shipped!
Time for impatient waiting for FedEx.
Let the obsessive email refreshing............commence.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Gawl
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #8764 on: January 25, 2018, 08:24:56 PM »

Waiting on a Emperors Hand with Lite sound and 2 mystery boxes.

My ROTS Anakin saber has been in the box for years.  Right after my US orders earlier this month it's been brought out, hung on the wall and played with almost every day in anticipation.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8765 on: January 25, 2018, 08:29:47 PM »

LOL

I feel like my order is so trivial compared to the rest...  I just ordered a Scorpion "MHS" compatible pommel for my Dark Catalyst.  I put my Guardian pommel on it yesterday to see how it felt, and the balance was perfect!  Also liked the way it looked, but the Guardian pommel is 1.75" to fit the Guardian's shroud. 

So I went online, curious if the Scorpion pommel was also 1.75", and it is, but BOTH come in MHS models that are trimmed down to 1.5" as well!  WOOT!  The Guardian pommel is out of stock, but the Scorpion pommel is not.  (I hope)  And I like the spikes anyway.  LOL

So ... placed the order.  Now we'll see how bad this back-up affects the little "peripheral" orders.  Part of me hopes they stick to a first-in, first-out structure for you folks that have been waiting, but the other part of me hopes that someone slaps that little bugger in a little box and sends it out ASAP to clear an order.

And I am once again waiting...    :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8766 on: January 25, 2018, 08:54:34 PM »

Finally got my shipping notice, I ordered on the 29th. Super stoked and lesson learned about ordering during the holiday season with a movie coming out. I thought I had the patience of a Jedi Knight only to find out I'm a youngling.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8767 on: January 25, 2018, 09:15:17 PM »

Got the email that my order shipped Cool

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

need7
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #8768 on: January 25, 2018, 09:18:41 PM »

Got the email that my order shipped Cool

If you dont mind whats the order number? I got nothing better to do but get the most accurate estimation i can and data that new would really help lol I ordered on the 12 and my number is 26716 or 26706 but its onyl 10 off so not worth checking

Arazia
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

(Light Side points please.)

« Reply #8769 on: January 25, 2018, 09:20:28 PM »

If you dont mind whats the order number? I got nothing better to do but get the most accurate estimation i can and data that new would really help lol I ordered on the 12 and my number is 26716 or 26706 but its onyl 10 off so not worth checking

Mine has a raffle prize included, so I'm not sure it's a good one to judge/reference off of.
Mine was back from the 24th of December.

Character: Aria - Echani Jedi Knight (Light Side)
Personal Saber(s): Asure Reaper (Lite Sound) - SD
Household Sabers:
  • Raven (Stunt) - GB
  • Dark Mantis (Stunt) - VA
  • Aeon V3 (Stunt) - AS
  • Dark Apprentice LE V4 (Stunt) - CG
  • Dark Sentinel V4 (Stunt) - CG

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8770 on: January 25, 2018, 09:36:34 PM »

I don't think going by order number is going to do you any good, I'm afraid.

I've seen posts from people who ordered the same day as me (10th Jan), who have had shipping notices already.   Undecided

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8771 on: January 25, 2018, 10:00:50 PM »

Has nothing to do with order numbers. My order was placed 12/31, but was part of the winning raffle so they held it

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #8772 on: January 25, 2018, 10:15:27 PM »

My order from the 27th shipped today. Finally. With no bad weather in the south it should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8773 on: January 25, 2018, 10:30:03 PM »

LOL

I feel like my order is so trivial compared to the rest...  I just ordered a Scorpion "MHS" compatible pommel for my Dark Catalyst.  I put my Guardian pommel on it yesterday to see how it felt, and the balance was perfect!  Also liked the way it looked, but the Guardian pommel is 1.75" to fit the Guardian's shroud. 

So I went online, curious if the Scorpion pommel was also 1.75", and it is, but BOTH come in MHS models that are trimmed down to 1.5" as well!  WOOT!  The Guardian pommel is out of stock, but the Scorpion pommel is not.  (I hope)  And I like the spikes anyway.  LOL

So ... placed the order.  Now we'll see how bad this back-up affects the little "peripheral" orders.  Part of me hopes they stick to a first-in, first-out structure for you folks that have been waiting, but the other part of me hopes that someone slaps that little bugger in a little box and sends it out ASAP to clear an order.

And I am once again waiting...    :-)

Please keep us posted on the small order side of things. I'm hoping that the shipping department may have a few personnel dedicated to the small parts orders with the majority handling the saber sales.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8774 on: January 25, 2018, 10:33:25 PM »

Has nothing to do with order numbers. My order was placed 12/31, but was part of the winning raffle so they held it

yep, mentioned a few times order numbers mean nothing at this time. the size of the order does. I said many times, better to kick out 10 orders of 1 hilt than 1 order of 10 hilts. that being said...I'm the guy waiting on 10 hilts from 12-21. long as they get here in the next 8 days the crew will be happy.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: