Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177191 times)
Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8790 on: January 26, 2018, 05:03:47 PM »

Also, I'm really loving the look of the Dark series sabers.

I think my Dark Arbiter looks freakin' amazing, and all the Dark series versions of the hilts US sells look just as amazing too.

@Atraills, your saber is so cool, especially with the emitter window! I have Consular Green in my Dark Arbiter, and it's the regular LED.

So my question to you is, have do you like the TRI Cree Consular Green? I can imagine it's bright as heck. My regular LED is bright, but I can imagine the TRI's!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8791 on: January 26, 2018, 05:21:25 PM »

Beautiful saber Atrallis! Initiate v4 is my personal favorite hilt  Grin

Thank you! And yes it's the best out of the cheaper sabers!

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8792 on: January 26, 2018, 05:24:36 PM »

Also, I'm really loving the look of the Dark series sabers.

I think my Dark Arbiter looks freakin' amazing, and all the Dark series versions of the hilts US sells look just as amazing too.

@Atraills, your saber is so cool, especially with the emitter window! I have Consular Green in my Dark Arbiter, and it's the regular LED.

So my question to you is, have do you like the TRI Cree Consular Green? I can imagine it's bright as heck. My regular LED is bright, but I can imagine the TRI's!

Oh yes, the Tri LED is BRIGHT in every sense of the word. Like turning it off you have trails left in your vision lol  though this is my first saber, so I'm not sure how it compares to single-LED

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8793 on: January 26, 2018, 05:42:07 PM »

It’ll come, you just gotta be patient. They’re getting through the orders as quick as they can

finally! got 2 e-mails "your orders has shipped" woo hoo!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8794 on: January 26, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »

Woot bB!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #8795 on: January 26, 2018, 06:06:55 PM »

Better pinch yourself!  Grin just in case.

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8796 on: January 26, 2018, 06:23:13 PM »

finally! got 2 e-mails "your orders has shipped" woo hoo!

Oh man, congrats especially to you! Wink

You've been waiting for over a month and still managed not to lose patience. Cheesy

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8797 on: January 26, 2018, 06:37:21 PM »

Oh man, congrats especially to you! Wink

You've been waiting for over a month and still managed not to lose patience. Cheesy

I was getting antsy. the unknown hilts have me wondering.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8798 on: January 26, 2018, 06:37:40 PM »

Oh that's awesome Bigbear. Really happy for you, I know how long you have waited. Smiley

I feel like an impatient fool by comparison. It's just that I suffer from anxiety, and agonized over this purchase for weeks.

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8799 on: January 26, 2018, 06:46:28 PM »

I feel like an impatient fool by comparison. It's just that I suffer from anxiety, and agonized over this purchase for weeks.

Yeah same with me. Although I did wait a month my mind was eating at me the whole time
when I got it yesterday, all of the anxiety and stress just went away and I felt really stupid for all of it lol but it's worth the wait, even if USPS screwed me over for another week and a half

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8800 on: January 26, 2018, 06:56:32 PM »

Yeah same with me. Although I did wait a month my mind was eating at me the whole time
when I got it yesterday, all of the anxiety and stress just went away and I felt really stupid for all of it lol but it's worth the wait, even if USPS screwed me over for another week and a half
What makes it even harder to manage for me is that I live in the UK, so getting the elusive shipping notice is only half the wait.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8801 on: January 26, 2018, 06:59:42 PM »

Oh that's awesome Bigbear. Really happy for you, I know how long you have waited. Smiley

yes, slightly over a month. the unknowns are getting me and I got 4 in the group that also have hilts they're waiting for since we went in together.

who's scruffy looking?

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8802 on: January 26, 2018, 07:15:02 PM »

What makes it even harder to manage for me is that I live in the UK, so getting the elusive shipping notice is only half the wait.

What really got me was I thought usps had lost my saber because it was stuck 'In-Transit, Delayed' for almost two weeks. Just the thought I wasted my time and money and there was nothing that I could do about it. But ive heard it ships to the UK decently fast, depending on shipping.

BoridrenDurist
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 21

Lightside points please

« Reply #8803 on: January 26, 2018, 07:26:36 PM »

Hi I'm Boriden and I am currently waiting(very impatiently) for my first combat ready lightsaber. I ordered a initiate v2 CG on Feb 4th

"Your lightsaber is not just a weapon but a tool, a friend, and most importantly a piece of who you are"
Owned sabers: "Viatorem" stunt Initiate V2 CG with fleece wrap, "Riptide" stunt Prophecy v3 GB

GAngelious
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #8804 on: January 26, 2018, 07:30:10 PM »

You ordered from the future? Holy crap!

Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: