Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171306 times)
cmillion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #8820 on: January 27, 2018, 06:49:15 PM »

My tracking info just updated, “In Transit, Delayed”.   Roll Eyes

My Sabers:
Dominix V4 - AS - AV
Sentinel V4 - CG - AV - Windows - Recharge Port

“Power! Unlimited power!”

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8821 on: January 27, 2018, 08:30:11 PM »

My tracking info just updated, “In Transit, Delayed”.   Roll Eyes

I would say don't worry; It is actually happening to A LOT of people right now! You'll get it 9/10 times, so it'll be worth it.

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8822 on: January 27, 2018, 09:03:45 PM »

I too ordered through USPS and today's the expected delivery date for me, but my tracking info as of today around 12:34 PM EST just says, "In Transit to Destination. On its way to (INSERT LOCATION STUFF HERE)". And the usual letters for today already came to my address along with shoes my mom ordered. Plus, there was no "We're sorry we missed you" notice or anything like that.

Unless USPS delivers twice a day for larger packages, I'm probably expecting it to be delayed. Huh Then again, it still says it'll be delivered by 8 PM EST today, but of course, it says there's no guarantee, plus there's no "Out for Delivery" notice as I'm typing this, so we'll see. Hopefully it does get here by today, but I won't be surprised if it ends up getting delayed. Undecided

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

VaporTrail_000
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #8823 on: January 27, 2018, 09:14:51 PM »

On Gmail.com,
Hammering the F5 key,
Has my saber shipped?

Dark Apprentice LE V4 In Guardian Blue (Winter Sale Free Initiate)
Initiate V4 in Consular Green (Winter Sale Free Mystery Box)
Dark Initiate V4 LE in Consular Green, w/ LI-Ion pack (Winter Raffle 3rd Prize)
1 Diamond Initiate V4 LE
1 Diamond Dark Initiate V4

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8824 on: January 27, 2018, 11:29:36 PM »

Weeeeelp, it's 5:30 and the shipping notice still says it's bound to arrive tonight by 8, but the message says in transit and not out for delivery. Gotta start mentally preparing myself for it to arrive on Monday QQ PATIENCE - BREATHE

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Cyverse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

Light Side Points are appreciated!

« Reply #8825 on: January 27, 2018, 11:44:36 PM »

Weeeeelp, it's 5:30 and the shipping notice still says it's bound to arrive tonight by 8, but the message says in transit and not out for delivery. Gotta start mentally preparing myself for it to arrive on Monday QQ PATIENCE - BREATHE

We're in this together, man. All of us. Wink

But just out of curiosity, did you order through USPS or another carrier?

Sabers:
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- GB

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8826 on: January 27, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »

We're in this together, man. All of us. Wink

But just out of curiosity, did you order through USPS or another carrier?

USPS since it was free shipping at the time

28Shadow
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

Dark Side points please!

« Reply #8827 on: January 28, 2018, 12:14:56 AM »

Somethings rotten in USPS.  I noticed here and on Facebook they've caused delays to people's orders.  It's rather annoying and all over the place.

FedEx for me from now on.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

"Let the past die.  Kill it, if you have to."

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8828 on: January 28, 2018, 12:18:10 AM »

It's a gut wrenching thought but... you have to figure that certain USPS hubs in Texas see a ton of Ultrasabers shipped through them (and the shape of the package sure is noticeable.) All it takes is a quick look at the packing label and a Google search and anybody can know what's inside, plus the potential value.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8829 on: January 28, 2018, 12:21:26 AM »

It's a gut wrenching thought but... you have to figure that certain USPS hubs in Texas see a ton of Ultrasabers shipped through them (and the shape of the package sure is noticeable.) All it takes is a quick look at the packing label and a Google search and anybody can know what's inside, plus the potential value.

I suppose it's possible. I'd like to think the postal service took more pride in their work than to steal packages, but I suppose the term "going postal" had to have come from somewhere

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8830 on: January 28, 2018, 12:25:07 AM »

I suppose it's possible. I'd like to think the postal service took more pride in their work than to steal packages, but I suppose the term "going postal" had to have come from somewhere

One of my good friends was a head postmaster and believe me with a few stories he would convince you not even to send postcards through USPS but I digress, I'm also stuck in the same boat here but mine's "in transit" which so far has always meant good things so may the Force be with us...

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #8831 on: January 28, 2018, 12:27:46 AM »

Actually "going postal" originated from a string of postal workers going insane and shooting their co-workers.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

VladdyT
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #8832 on: January 28, 2018, 12:29:15 AM »

Ordered on the 30th and still waiting..... Ordered a staff and MB..... No shipping notification yet.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8833 on: January 28, 2018, 12:29:44 AM »

Actually "going postal" originated from a string of postal workers going insane and shooting their co-workers.

It was a sarcastic remark, insinuating disgruntled postal employees could steal packages Wink I'm very aware of the real definition :]

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #8834 on: January 28, 2018, 12:32:27 AM »

It was a sarcastic remark, insinuating disgruntled postal employees could steal packages Wink I'm very aware of the real definition :]

Sorry, I've had to explain a lot of "common knowledge" stuff lately. Seriously, some of the things I've had to explain are embarrassing. How do people not know these things?

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: