Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2178103 times)
DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #8940 on: February 01, 2018, 01:34:17 AM »

I'm conflicted.  Ordered my wife an Apprentice V4 with lite sound on the 6th. Ordered a Dominic LE V4 for me plus a MB on the 11th.  Just got notification that my Dominic and MB shipped but her order is still "Processing."  Happy that the Dominic and MB are on the way but really wanted her to have hers first.  Hoping the MB is something cool. But we won't know until mid Feb. because we leave for vacation on Friday, the day before FedEx delivers them. 😢 More anticipation!

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #8941 on: February 01, 2018, 01:41:32 AM »

I can't speak for how they process the orders.

Fingers crossed for ya.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

VladdyT
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #8942 on: February 01, 2018, 01:49:32 AM »

I'll try being more patient and not make noise. Seems your role reversed now to giving the words of wisdom to the the apprentice.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8943 on: February 01, 2018, 01:55:16 AM »

Hey paying it forward. 

No one said anybody had to listen either, so good on ya. Wink

I mean, you can complain if you want, won't make the mail arrive any quicker...lol

I just stopped driving myself crazy waiting, and pretty much ordered a saber, and forgot about it.

One day a FedEx truck pulls up, and "Hey wow!" Cheesy

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8944 on: February 01, 2018, 02:13:45 AM »

I'm afraid I've been guilty of losing patience of late, and I feel bad about it. I'm hoping it'll all be worth the wait, and I'm sure it will be. Just eager to get my next purchase lined up. Wink

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8945 on: February 01, 2018, 02:17:56 AM »

It's so easy to do huh?  I was bouncing off the walls for my first one. Tongue  Having extra time added, and unanswered emails would be super tough as well. 

I get it.  Just better to wait. Wink

I commend you FathomFlier.  Soon you'll be posting pics of your amazing saber though, and this will mean nothing. Smiley

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #8946 on: February 01, 2018, 02:21:41 AM »

It's so easy to do huh?  I was bouncing off the walls for my first one. Tongue  Having extra time added, and unanswered emails would be super tough as well. 

I get it.  Just better to wait. Wink

I commend you FathomFlier.  Soon you'll be posting pics of your amazing saber though, and this will mean nothing. Smiley
Thankyou LR. Point to you for the reassurance. Smiley

Sabergoy
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #8947 on: February 01, 2018, 02:30:48 AM »

At long last... My crimson scorpion has arrived. Got it with Emerald Driver in Bane's Heart only to figure out I don't have the right USB cable. My raffle saber came as well. An Emerald Arbiter with Silver flash on clash, pulse, and in Guardian Blue. Other than it having sound everthing else was random. The arbiter wasn't even on my radar but it is pretty nice and very light. I'd say I lucked out.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8948 on: February 01, 2018, 02:32:15 AM »

Thankyou LR. Point to you for the reassurance. Smiley

Hey thanks man. Smiley

Backatcha. Wink

Nice score Sabergoy! Pics in the reviews section?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8949 on: February 01, 2018, 03:20:23 AM »

At long last... My crimson scorpion has arrived. Got it with Emerald Driver in Bane's Heart only to figure out I don't have the right USB cable. My raffle saber came as well. An Emerald Arbiter with Silver flash on clash, pulse, and in Guardian Blue. Other than it having sound everthing else was random. The arbiter wasn't even on my radar but it is pretty nice and very light. I'd say I lucked out.

Looking forward to some pics of those sweet sounding sabers!  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

NikkoVee
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #8950 on: February 01, 2018, 03:34:10 AM »

Well everyone, after a long 16 day wait I finally got the shipping notification. Don't lose hope you guys Smiley

JoffXarcass
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8951 on: February 01, 2018, 03:47:19 AM »

Exercising sith patience is easier said than done when you see a post saying someone ordered on 1/10, shipped 1/24 and arrived 1/30.

I'm sure I will be ecstatic when my order arrives but its killer seeing people post that they ordered a week or two after me and are getting there orders.  Makes me want to have a temper tantrum like Kylo in the movies lol.

It's even weirder when you see people placing orders for multiple sabers after you placed one for parts, and then their sabers arrive in a week, and your spare parts have been processing for a month

Just a Miraluka trying to make it in the Galaxy.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8952 on: February 01, 2018, 04:31:26 AM »

Finally ordered the unstable black blade that I have been wanting to put on my Azure Menace.  It's always bittersweet to post on this thread.  Undecided

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #8953 on: February 01, 2018, 10:13:44 AM »

Well everyone, after a long 16 day wait I finally got the shipping notification. Don't lose hope you guys Smiley
I'm on Day 16, so here's hoping. Smiley

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8954 on: February 01, 2018, 10:20:25 AM »

I'm with you now FathomFlier...lol

Meaning, I'm watching for your post saying: SHIPPING NOTICE!!!. Cheesy

Hopefully very soon.

Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: