Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171070 times)
Ricktur
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

the world is hollow and ive touched the sky

« Reply #720 on: February 03, 2012, 01:00:31 AM »

Brief Story:

Weeks ago me and some friends started saber fighting weekly, we were just using the $30ish dollar sabers from walmart, the LED ones. Then one night, browsing information about sabers and saber fighting.. I stumbled across this website! I did a bunch of research, then showed it to my friends and pretty much sold them on UltraSabers in the span of 30 minutes with some videos and browsing the website, haha.

The next day, one friend ordered his first.. and that set off a chain of my friends having bought 5ish UltraSabers now!

Then for my birthday back on the 28th, they surprised me and ordered my 'dream' saber by pooling their money for my birthday gift! I'm still stunned and insanely excited.

They placed the order last Friday:

Hilt: Consular
Blade LED Color: Arctic Blue
Blade Option: UltraEdge Heavy Grade
Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)
Sound: Yes, Obsidian USB Sound! (Obsidian Inductee Price)
Flash on Clash: No Flash
Quick Disconnect: Sure, Add Them!
Shroud Finish: Standard Finish
Tip: Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)

No shipping confirmation yet, but I know it'll be here in two days once it ships. I keep checking the e-mail constantly! Wink

^^ THIS  - i have been seeing more and more of these types of posts, US is GROWING!!! im representing them on SWTOR forums in my signature with a link to US, and i liked them on facebook, my wife is even sold on US!!!  and although she enjoys the films, she isnt the star wars junkie i am and now she even wants a lightsaber!!!

you're the best ULTRASABERS!

[‾๐‾‾]▦[⊚]▦ị█ị‾╱██████████████████████████████████████████████)
CE Prophecy - Guardian Blue Ultraedge Midgrade

Lightside Points Appreciated!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #721 on: February 03, 2012, 02:07:23 AM »

^^ THIS  - i have been seeing more and more of these types of posts, US is GROWING!!! im representing them on SWTOR forums in my signature with a link to US, and i liked them on facebook, my wife is even sold on US!!!  and although she enjoys the films, she isnt the star wars junkie i am and now she even wants a lightsaber!!!

Than you earn a point Ricktur.

I too answer many questions from people that watch my review of youtube.

I lvoe it. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Envy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #722 on: February 03, 2012, 02:21:31 AM »

^^THIS!

US is definitely growing... I've recommended them to everyone in my SWTOR guild and they all seemed interested...

I also brought mine to a party and they went over extremely well... people kept asking me where I got them...

qroon
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #723 on: February 03, 2012, 02:41:35 PM »

Waiting for my first UlraSaber Smiley

Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue
Blade Holder:Black
Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade
Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)
Button Color:Red
Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Blue Illuminated AV Switch
Flash on Clash:No Flash
Pommel Version:Long Grooves
Quick Disconnect:Nope.
Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)
Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #724 on: February 03, 2012, 05:11:43 PM »

Alrighty then. So I ordered a Dominix v3 last Friday for my brother with the pointed tip. Today, 1week later, it shipped! I was thrilled! And according to the shipping info, it'll be here the 15th, 5 days before his birthday! I can't wait because now I can finally spar with him!!

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #725 on: February 03, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »

Alrighty then. So I ordered a Dominix v3 last Friday for my brother with the pointed tip. Today, 1week later, it shipped! I was thrilled! And according to the shipping info, it'll be here the 15th, 5 days before his birthday! I can't wait because now I can finally spar with him!!

That is really great.  I got a saber for my brother for Christmas this year, and he loved it.

I'm sure that will make for a fantastic bday gift!

juggalojedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #726 on: February 04, 2012, 02:47:51 AM »

Fellow jedi I need ur support each day I wake up and realize I must still wait on payday to order my saber I feel myself growing closer to the dark side ... plz help I don't like red!!!!

Ordering phantasam v3 staff. Blue foc green/green foc blue

Broke my force fx after 5 mins several years ago can't wait till I get one I can USE!!!

lightside plz

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #727 on: February 04, 2012, 02:50:52 AM »

Fellow jedi I need ur support each day I wake up and realize I must still wait on payday to order my saber I feel myself growing closer to the dark side ... plz help I don't like red!!!!

Ordering phantasam v3 staff. Blue foc green/green foc blue

Broke my force fx after 5 mins several years ago can't wait till I get one I can USE!!!
how meny days?

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #728 on: February 04, 2012, 03:33:26 AM »

Just ordered my Anakin ROTS, Pyrestone Orange with pointed tip and a 32" blade! Much excitement and anticipation! I'll post a review as soon as it arrives, I even have a name picked out for it!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:37:44 AM by Darth Gekido » Logged

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #729 on: February 04, 2012, 03:36:02 AM »

Just ordered my Anakin ROTS, Pyrestone Orange with pointed tip and a 32" blade! Much excitement and anticipation!

Can't wait to see that it's going to look friggin sweet.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

juggalojedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #730 on: February 04, 2012, 12:07:36 PM »

3 days left till order

lightside plz

Graywolf727
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #731 on: February 04, 2012, 03:37:06 PM »

Well my sabers just got here, my first order and now I know for sure I'll be buying more:) but sadly my comments went unnoticed and instead of Sentinal Yellow on my Dominix it is the Violet Amethyst I picked to make up for the cost of a forum color. Whats worse is I am quickly falling in love with the color and I might just have to keep it, then one day I'll get another Dominix and just fill the comment box with Sentinal Yellow a hundred time just to be safe....then I will have one wicked staff.

But anyway I am very happy with the sabers and can't wait for my friend to get here so we can duel.

Edit - Also wanted to say I will post up some pics soon in the gallery section.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:43:06 PM by Graywolf727 » Logged

I am Darth Rykel, a destroyer of worlds, and Lord of the Sith...so to put it simply, Dark side points please.

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #732 on: February 04, 2012, 03:50:53 PM »

3 days left till order
Best thing to do is to keep your self busy. Like asking tons of questions that you might want to know about your saber, or other sabers. Venting the (I WANT MY SABER  Angry ) helps alot and keeps you from killing other ppl.  Cool

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #733 on: February 04, 2012, 04:00:23 PM »

Well my sabers just got here, my first order and now I know for sure I'll be buying more:) but sadly my comments went unnoticed and instead of Sentinal Yellow on my Dominix it is the Violet Amethyst I picked to make up for the cost of a forum color. Whats worse is I am quickly falling in love with the color and I might just have to keep it, then one day I'll get another Dominix and just fill the comment box with Sentinal Yellow a hundred time just to be safe....then I will have one wicked staff.

But anyway I am very happy with the sabers and can't wait for my friend to get here so we can duel.

Edit - Also wanted to say I will post up some pics soon in the gallery section.
Aww no SY on your Dominix  Cry and Kham-Ryn Kurios did its three posts down from your post on page 48.

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #734 on: February 04, 2012, 06:31:53 PM »

The Violet Amethyst may grow on you! Purple sabers rock. Smiley The Dark Violet Amethyst is better, IMO. But I'm sure US would be glad to fix it for you.

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: