Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177520 times)
Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #750 on: February 08, 2012, 10:18:36 PM »

... Obsidian/Flash War Glaive and Stunt Overlord.  I know that it was only Monday when I got them but man do I want them to be here in my hands right now.  I am also patiently awaiting some Taco restaurants to open since somebody had to mention Tacos on the forum while I was at work and now I want Tacos. 

I promise to post videos as soon as they arrive.

It seriously feels like an eternity doesn't it? My blazing red Bellicose with silver FoC and red AV switch shipped Saturday, and will be here Friday but it feels like it has been a month.. I think the closer it gets to Friday, the more time slows down. UNBEARABLE 

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Cris Kaytarn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #751 on: February 09, 2012, 12:46:52 AM »

Okay, shipped today. Can't wait for it to get here...

juggalojedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #752 on: February 09, 2012, 02:32:43 AM »

Just placed my order can't wait!!!!!

lightside plz

Masi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #753 on: February 09, 2012, 03:48:22 PM »

Yay, finally got my Aeon v3 with consular green. The saber is AWESOME.

It's so bright that after spinning it around in a dark room for a minute or two (took the lights out by hitting the lamp with my blade... Cheesy ) the darkness just swallowed everything when I turned it off . Luckily the force allows you to see in the dark though.

Anyways, I'm very happy owner of a new US lighsaber now Smiley

qroon
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #754 on: February 09, 2012, 03:55:53 PM »

@Masi - Congrats on the new saber! I can't wait for my saber to be delivered Cheesy

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #755 on: February 09, 2012, 11:26:10 PM »

My patience is being tested waiting for Tuesday.  What will make it worse is my wife told me that the package will arrive this weekend and I'm not allowed to open it -.-.   Perhaps the force...or the cats, will see to it the box just.....falls apart. Smiley

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

Cris Kaytarn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #756 on: February 10, 2012, 03:15:10 AM »

Not likely, I've sen a coupe unboxing videos... they're enough trouble for humans...

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #757 on: February 10, 2012, 05:14:14 AM »

Not if you have knives!!!! *cackles maniacally* Seriously though, hunting country here. Grab a knife, cut the tape and yank that bubble wrap out! Oh and you could theoretically put some cat scratches on there too to hide the perfect knife cuts lol

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

juggalojedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #758 on: February 10, 2012, 05:38:01 AM »

I think the waiting gets worse AFTER u order. I orderd last night and have checked my status at least 20 times since then and every email I get all hopefull its shipped and its junkmail ..... AAAAAAARRRRRGH .... feel a lil better now

lightside plz

Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« Reply #759 on: February 10, 2012, 07:48:28 AM »

I order a Dark Warglaive with a Fire Orange blade and Obsidian soundboard. I have always wanted an orange lightsaber and now thanks to the wonderful people at Ultrasabers I can have that lightsaber. I also won the raffle and I came in 2nd place, I won the Guardian with guardian blue and the obsidian soundboard. It is magnificent. I am waiting on parts and then they will ship it out to me. I should have it by next Friday. I am stoked and in the mean time I can enjoy my free lightsaber. Cool

May the Force lead you to victory.
May your victory lead you to power.
May your power be everlasting.
---------------------------------------------
Darkside Points

Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« Reply #760 on: February 10, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »

I order a Dark Warglaive with a Fire Orange blade and Obsidian soundboard. I have always wanted an orange lightsaber and now thanks to the wonderful people at Ultrasabers I can have that lightsaber. I also won the raffle and I came in 2nd place, I won the Guardian with guardian blue and the obsidian soundboard. It is magnificent. I am waiting on parts and then they will ship it out to me. I should have it by next Friday. I am stoked and in the mean time I can enjoy my free lightsaber. Cool

Yo can see the pics on my new Guardian on the raffle winners forum. It is figgin spectacular

May the Force lead you to victory.
May your victory lead you to power.
May your power be everlasting.
---------------------------------------------
Darkside Points

juggalojedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #761 on: February 10, 2012, 01:11:47 PM »

My patience is being tested waiting for Tuesday.  What will make it worse is my wife told me that the package will arrive this weekend and I'm not allowed to open it -.-.   Perhaps the force...or the cats, will see to it the box just.....falls apart. Smiley

Ur a better man than me id stare at that box about 30 seconds before I decided she's been mad before and shell get over it ... (patience is NOT my strong suit)

lightside plz

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #762 on: February 10, 2012, 03:10:21 PM »

Okay so some of you may remember tyat I've been waiting for my brother's saber to arrive...he doesn't know it's coming. I ordered it AFTER close two Fridays ago. So theoretically if US took the weekend off (which for their sake's I hope they do) they wouldn't have gotten the order until Monday morning. Five days later on Friday, a week from when I ordered, it was shipped. Now another five business days later, it has arrived!!! Pics will be on a thread after he gets back from school. Talk about fast production and shipping times though!! I love US!!!!!!! and a couple more !!!!!!s lol

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #763 on: February 10, 2012, 03:54:40 PM »

I just got notice from UPS that my sabers will be here a day early!! So I get them on Monday!

dark side points please

Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #764 on: February 10, 2012, 03:57:37 PM »

Out for delivery right now, WHERE ARE YOU FEDEX TRUCK

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 915   Go Up